First meeting of old guys afraid of c...

First meeting of old guys afraid of change

Posted in the Portland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 14

Fredonia, NY

#1 Mar 12, 2014
Come you old farts. Lets get together and swap lies about how it used to be. But be sure not to mention how we our are own worst enemies.
brach

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2014

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 16, 2014
topics of discussion -- why the USA is going down the crapper,- the system is broke and needs to be fixed -- no more freebies -- Democrats cause all the problems we have today.-- Obama's secret death squads - you didn't build it.
later we'll discuss that the ones that complain the most were the ones that caused our broke system, the old white geedy rich man who stepped on everyone to get where he is today.
the carney

Tucker, GA

#6 Mar 16, 2014
stashu gusinski wrote:
topics of discussion -- why the USA is going down the crapper,- the system is broke and needs to be fixed -- no more freebies -- Democrats cause all the problems we have today.-- Obama's secret death squads - you didn't build it.
later we'll discuss that the ones that complain the most were the ones that caused our broke system, the old white geedy rich man who stepped on everyone to get where he is today.
white guys built this former great nation. All the 'change' has made this country a joke. Who has contributed more than the white guys? What have they done in comparison? Putin is an old white guy and he has made obama and biden the village idiots. Do you work at BOCES? You probably live there. Just look at obama's disapproval rating...its crystal clear.
hose 4

Fredonia, NY

#7 Mar 16, 2014
If it wasn't for the native americans. White guys would have died the first winter. If it weren't for the black slaves. The early USA wouldn't had any kind of cotton or tobacco crop to trade. The us treasury would have gone broke.
the carney

Tucker, GA

#8 Mar 16, 2014
hose 4 wrote:
If it wasn't for the native americans. White guys would have died the first winter. If it weren't for the black slaves. The early USA wouldn't had any kind of cotton or tobacco crop to trade. The us treasury would have gone broke.
The native americans would have still been living in teepees...kinda like you not being able to leave dunkirk. Obama is a good example for the other community. You should watch the between the ferns interview and then have someone pull your head out of your small intestine.
old guy

Lockport, NY

#9 Mar 16, 2014
for the record, there wouldn't be any young guys if there wasn't old guys first

Location hidden

#11 Mar 16, 2014
the carney wrote:
<quoted text>
white guys built this former great nation. All the 'change' has made this country a joke. Who has contributed more than the white guys? What have they done in comparison? Putin is an old white guy and he has made obama and biden the village idiots. Do you work at BOCES? You probably live there. Just look at obama's disapproval rating...its crystal clear.
you like Putin then eat a can of beans or get a one way ticket to Russia I think you have a boner for the guy.
lowpoint

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Mar 16, 2014
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text>It's called Capitalism where the strong survive and ALL are rewarded for excellence. Race no longer matters in a Capitalist world, if you can produce you get rewarded. If I can buy a product or service cheaper then my competitor why the hell should I care what color they are. This is still America and if a black incompetent girlyman can get elected then the dream is alive. But if I get the feeling I'm being race baited...well then I'll just call a spade a spade.
Why bother arguing with brain damaged obot commies? They're being proved wrong daily by what their ilk is doing to the country anyway.
the carney

Tucker, GA

#13 Mar 16, 2014
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
you like Putin then eat a can of beans or get a one way ticket to Russia I think you have a boner for the guy.
I am a girl dipshit
lowpoint

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Mar 16, 2014
the carney wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a girl dipshit
Don't feel bad, libtards can't tell the difference between male and female. Theyr'e usually focused on their obama holes anyway and the "males prefer other males kinda like mooch obama.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 16, 2014
the carney wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a girl dipshit
yeah ? and your point ?
lowpoint

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Mar 16, 2014
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah ? and your point ?
You got to get your mind off of long pointy things there libturd.
OMG

Horseheads, NY

#18 Mar 16, 2014
the carney wrote:
<quoted text>
White guys what an fin idiot.
Chinese and Irish built the railroads
American Indians built the skyscrapers and still do
Blacks as slaves put together the southern plantation system
women from around the world made clothes in sweat shops
Dumb a** white boys who vote against school budgets and complain about cost of education.
IDIOTS the lot of them
the carney

Tucker, GA

#19 Mar 16, 2014
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah ? and your point ?
my point is that girls don't get boners you dumbass. Seriously, are you retarded?
the carney

Tucker, GA

#20 Mar 16, 2014
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb a** white boys who vote against school budgets and complain about cost of education.
IDIOTS the lot of them
irish people are white....thanks for proving my point.
Academic Fairness

Lakewood, NY

#21 Mar 16, 2014
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
IDIOTS the lot of them
You only tell have the story at best. While all you mention deserve a lot of credit for their labor, it was the old rich white guys who had the resources and were the intelligent strategic planners that brought about the modern industrialization you mention, even though slavery was an immoral institution during the agrarian era. Are you a college professor? If not, you should be. You would fit right in.
the carney

Tucker, GA

#22 Mar 16, 2014
Academic Fairness wrote:
<quoted text>
You only tell have the story at best. While all you mention deserve a lot of credit for their labor, it was the old rich white guys who had the resources and were the intelligent strategic planners that brought about the modern industrialization you mention, even though slavery was an immoral institution during the agrarian era. Are you a college professor? If not, you should be. You would fit right in.
AMEN.
the carney

Tucker, GA

#23 Mar 17, 2014
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
IDIOTS the lot of them
the only contribution you could say black people did was while they were enslaved by white men. If they were not, they would have made NO contribution at all. The chinese have done enormous damage to the country with economic espionage. It outweighs any little contribution they made. Native americans have done little or anything....I guess they sell cheap gas and cigarettes to the white men that do the real work for this country. Just look at the demographics and history of our military...who has defended this nation?...thats right predominantly WHITE men....an overwhelming majority. There is no argument.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#25 Mar 17, 2014
Your tenuous connection to the white men allegedly solely responsible for American progress is only the color of your skin. Maybe that makes you feel like you are in some way a world-shaping captain of industry, but I doubt your contribution to society has been all that great. In reality, you're some (maybe) working stiff who impacts the world only slightly more than the average welfare rat. Your greatest achievement is likely that you were lucky enough to be born white. Since then, you've added little value to the world. You're scared that your one claim to fame is becoming less relevant in the modern world. Once your whiteness isn't so important, you've got nothing. Stop being petty crybabies and do something useful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick shelley 7 hr Winning 2
Ellis Renfroe 10 hr dindu 1
Did someone get hit by a car Tuesday near Portl... 17 hr Table tennis 2
Searching for Tom McCullough Jun 26 F Dapena 1
Rosas will split Lake Erie and lead Dunkirk res... (Nov '15) Jun 26 Falcon follower 27
Vote For Donald Trump Jun 25 Help 9
Any dogging spots in Chautauqua county? Jun 25 Winning 7

Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages