change you can believe in

change you can believe in

Posted in the Portland Forum

Harvey

Fredonia, NY

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Last time I believe a DemocRAT! Yea won't cost me and my health insurance will not go up. Liar liar liar. We all got suckered
we tried to tell you

Auburndale, FL

#6 Apr 15, 2013
some lessons are learned the costly way.
never will be such a thing as free health care.....problem is the stupid believe there will be.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Apr 15, 2013
waaaaaaaaah waaaaaah
American

Fredonia, NY

#9 Apr 16, 2013
BFD

Fredonia, NY

#10 Apr 16, 2013
If President Obama came out in favor of oxygen, Republicans would suffocate themselves.
American

Fredonia, NY

#11 Apr 16, 2013
BFD wrote:
If President Obama came out in favor of oxygen, Republicans would suffocate themselves.
Obviously your brain at one time suffered from oxygen deprivation since everyone no matter what political persuasion will PAY MORE! Are you living in a fantasy world? Even many democrats are jumping ship over this fiasco! BFD= Been Fooled Dude. Wake up!

Location hidden

#12 Apr 16, 2013
those that are paying next to nothing for insurance always cry the most . they can only charge 9.5 % of your pay or less , most of us are paying that already, unless of coarse you get free insurance like joe w.... no wonder he's crying he may have to actually pay for it now..
Steve

Fredonia, NY

#13 Apr 16, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
those that are paying next to nothing for insurance always cry the most . they can only charge 9.5 % of your pay or less , most of us are paying that already, unless of coarse you get free insurance like joe w.... no wonder he's crying he may have to actually pay for it now..
how do I cash in on this free insurance,I want in.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 16, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>how do I cash in on this free insurance,I want in.
ask joe , I have to pay my way..
American

Fredonia, NY

#15 Apr 16, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>how do I cash in on this free insurance,I want in.
Only an attempt to change the fact that insurance costs are skyrocketing Steve, he has a proven record on topix of distorting and lying about things. No one gets free insurance. Ignore the person.
we tried to tell you

Auburndale, FL

#16 Apr 16, 2013
joe gave 20 to the military to get what you call free health care.
just because he is a vet and has that "bennie" comming due to his dedication to this country he is branded on here as moocher.
thing is....a vets health care is far from free and its so substandard compared to other options. there are those of us who have access to va health who chose to not use it because better is available elsewhere.and that aint free either.

its just another whinning point the left uses when they dont really know what they are talking about.

which is a 24/7 thing with them
Neither a D or R

Fredonia, NY

#17 Apr 16, 2013
BFD wrote:
YOUR CORRECT

If President Obama came out in support of the death penalty they would oppose it.

If President Obama came out in support of voter ID they would oppose it.

If President Obama came out in support of women's equality they would oppose it. Oh they do!

If President Obama opposed Al-Quida they would complain about drones. Oh they do!

If President Obama offered compromise on the federal budget they would reject it. Oh they did!

Christ himself could explain to the GOP they should compromise and they would refuse. It is now about the GOP, for the GOP and by the GOP, actually only if you are a conservative christian.
American

Fredonia, NY

#18 Apr 16, 2013
Neither a D or R wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR CORRECT
If President Obama came out in support of the death penalty they would oppose it.
If President Obama came out in support of voter ID they would oppose it.
If President Obama came out in support of women's equality they would oppose it. Oh they do!
If President Obama opposed Al-Quida they would complain about drones. Oh they do!
If President Obama offered compromise on the federal budget they would reject it. Oh they did!
Christ himself could explain to the GOP they should compromise and they would refuse. It is now about the GOP, for the GOP and by the GOP, actually only if you are a conservative christian.
Another attempt at covering up the skyrocketing health care costs that we were told would not happen and a feeble one at that.
Harvey

Fredonia, NY

#19 Apr 17, 2013
This from a top DemocRAT who helped write the bill!!!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/17/max-...
Harvey

Fredonia, NY

#20 Apr 19, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Javier pagan no jail time!!!!! 34 min Abc 29
Climate change believers trash fredonia 2 hr BillNyesWreckedAnus 2
News Fredonia residents not amused by not-Fred - SFe... 4 hr A Modest Mouse 1
Pullman Street Brocton Sat Midge 3
Stephen Kershnar - Minimum wage and the NFL (Nov '14) Sat ARACa domest 6
Jamie Shoener Hebner gave me herpes Sat Citizen 12
Did someone get hit by a car Tuesday near Portl... (Jun '16) Jul '16 Fred Zaster 3

Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages