Missing Maine Toddler Ayla Reynolds Had Unstable Home Life

Dec 21, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSFO-AM San Francisco

Details of an unstable home life have emerged in the case of missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds, who vanished from her father's house Friday night.

Comments
1 - 20 of 35 Comments Last updated Sep 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jessica Reynolds

Caldwell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2012

Judged:

Aylas home life was far from unstable! My sister has always provided a safe, loving, affectionate home for my niece. My sister was struggling with substance abuse and chose to seek treatment on her own.
Facts Not Fiction

Auburn, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Your sister did not seek treatment 'on her own'!
Nice try rewriting history!
After a fight with you and the Police were alerted, Trista was given the choice of 'lose the booze or lose your kids' and she entered rehab in order to maintain her poverty mama paychecks from the State.
A welfare motel is NOT a stable home FYI and living on welfare is NOT providing!
Do tell when Trista PROVIDED food or shelter for her children!
The State has supported her unplanned pregnancies, paid all her medical bills and now her rehab!
On top of your other ridiculously FALSE claims, it is rumored that YOU have had your children taken by HPPS and put in foster care!
How ridiculous for YOU, whose OWN children were taken away to give your wefare scum sis a five star review!
Trista needs to get her tubes tied and get a job!
When did Trista last support herself, much less her children?
Baby #2s father is in prison serving 9 years! The fine State of Maine will have to support that child until he is 18 as his parents NEVER will!
Ayla never stood a chance with your dead beat family of leeches!
Shaddup

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

F-n-F : You left out one very important FACT from your ramblings pal, Ayla never went missing UNTIL she went to live with her dad.
Praying

Brunswick, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

facts not fiction: Lets not forget the fact that Ayla is still missing. Take a few minutes and see if you can picture yourself in their shoes, missing your beautiful baby!! Now, unless you know the Reynolds family personally, do not judge just because they receive state help. You do not know what they are going through. I know plenty of people in lots of different times in their life, who have had to ask the state for help, me included!! To Jessica, Trista, and the rest of the Reynolds family: I pray daily for Ayla to be found. Whenever I see Ayla's picture, I stop and stare and cry. My youngest daughter, who just turned 3, is about the same size as Ayla, same color hair, and eyes. Even though there is no relation, I still see your Ayla everytime I look at my daughter's face. My heart aches for you.

One last word... To those that know ANYTHING about Ayla's disappearance, do the right thing and come forward!! Doesn't Ayla deserve atleast that???
Facts Not Fiction wrote:
Your sister did not seek treatment 'on her own'!
Nice try rewriting history!
After a fight with you and the Police were alerted, Trista was given the choice of 'lose the booze or lose your kids' and she entered rehab in order to maintain her poverty mama paychecks from the State.
A welfare motel is NOT a stable home FYI and living on welfare is NOT providing!
Do tell when Trista PROVIDED food or shelter for her children!
The State has supported her unplanned pregnancies, paid all her medical bills and now her rehab!
On top of your other ridiculously FALSE claims, it is rumored that YOU have had your children taken by HPPS and put in foster care!
How ridiculous for YOU, whose OWN children were taken away to give your wefare scum sis a five star review!
Trista needs to get her tubes tied and get a job!
When did Trista last support herself, much less her children?
Baby #2s father is in prison serving 9 years! The fine State of Maine will have to support that child until he is 18 as his parents NEVER will!
Ayla never stood a chance with your dead beat family of leeches!
Facts Not Fiction

Auburn, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Praying, asking for help is one thing.
Being a permanent parasite on society is another.
Ayla's mother is STILL living in a section 8 motel on our dime..how long WILL this go on?
Probably until her baby #2 from her prison daddy serving 18 years (9 suspended) is 18 years old!
Do you really think Trista would arrange for daycare? Of course not! She will claim she can NOT work!
WE ARE STUCK SUPPORTING TRISTA AND HER SPAWN UNTIL SHE DIES AT 89 YEARS OLD!
Have you heard she wants to sue HPPS and the father of her missing baby for big bucks? That's right! Cha Ching!
Trista will NEVER look for employment! When WAS her last job anyway?
Post Trista's work history if she is so industrious, I dare you!
*crickets/she's a fking deadbeat!
Trista is not doing ONE SINGLE THING to get off the dole!
She is NOT seeking education nor employment! She is collecting her paychecks from the State like ALWAYS!
There is serious doubt she is attending nightly AA meetings, though she still has baby #2 under her care.
Show me ONE job application in the last year from Trista Reynolds!
C'mon..just ONE!
I thought NOT!
She doesn't take birth control, she just breeds more and more babies that WE have to support!
Please Trista! TIE YOUR TUBES!
I will start a fundraiser to pay for the surgery for your sterilization!
DO NOT BURDEN US WITH THE FINANCIAL SUPPORT OF ANY MORE OF YOUR ONE NIGHT STAND BABIES!
Trista is a heartless bitch who has lost one child and has nothing to offer her second child but grief and a lifetime of illiteracy and poverty.
Let him go to a GOOD HOME where he can at least learn to speak proper english, Trista!
LIKE YEAH!
Give your kid a chance to enjoy his childhood instead of live the ghetto life with you and your loser pals with benefits!
Adopt him out to a family who is READY for children and not braindead drug addict psycho drunks! PLEASE!
If you love your kid then let him live a better life than stuck with a loser schmuck like you!
captain chaos

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Facts Not Fiction wrote:
Praying, asking for help is one thing.
Being a permanent parasite on society is another.
Ayla's mother is STILL living in a section 8 motel on our dime..how long WILL this go on?
Probably until her baby #2 from her prison daddy serving 18 years (9 suspended) is 18 years old!
Do you really think Trista would arrange for daycare? Of course not! She will claim she can NOT work!
WE ARE STUCK SUPPORTING TRISTA AND HER SPAWN UNTIL SHE DIES AT 89 YEARS OLD!
Have you heard she wants to sue HPPS and the father of her missing baby for big bucks? That's right! Cha Ching!
Trista will NEVER look for employment! When WAS her last job anyway?
Post Trista's work history if she is so industrious, I dare you!
*crickets/she's a fking deadbeat!
Trista is not doing ONE SINGLE THING to get off the dole!
She is NOT seeking education nor employment! She is collecting her paychecks from the State like ALWAYS!
There is serious doubt she is attending nightly AA meetings, though she still has baby #2 under her care.
Show me ONE job application in the last year from Trista Reynolds!
C'mon..just ONE!
I thought NOT!
She doesn't take birth control, she just breeds more and more babies that WE have to support!
Please Trista! TIE YOUR TUBES!
I will start a fundraiser to pay for the surgery for your sterilization!
DO NOT BURDEN US WITH THE FINANCIAL SUPPORT OF ANY MORE OF YOUR ONE NIGHT STAND BABIES!
Trista is a heartless bitch who has lost one child and has nothing to offer her second child but grief and a lifetime of illiteracy and poverty.
Let him go to a GOOD HOME where he can at least learn to speak proper english, Trista!
LIKE YEAH!
Give your kid a chance to enjoy his childhood instead of live the ghetto life with you and your loser pals with benefits!
Adopt him out to a family who is READY for children and not braindead drug addict psycho drunks! PLEASE!
translation = you & sperm donor sold her to a childless couple for your own profit?
Pre Order iPad 3

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

The new Apple iPad 3 is now available for pre-orders until 16 March 2012. Stock for the new Apple iPad 3 will only be available for international delivery from 17 March 2012 onwards.

More images of the original merchandise will be uploaded on the 16 March 2012 as and when the goods arrive.

Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi + 4G versions available.

For more info visit : http://ipad4gsale.blogspot.com

Email : ipad4gsale@gmail.com
white courtesy phone

Auburn, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

Paging Jessica Reynolds to the white courtesy phone!

New York huh? Did you go with your sister up there for the free room at the Plaza provided by the today show?
Glad you girlz enjoyed your vacay!
Love the Amber Frey makeover Trista!
Any chance you could squeeze out a single tear for your baby on your next tv appearance? Just one..okay?
Maybe you could even wear an Ayla is missing shirt (like hundreds of kind strangers do) instead of body armor girdles and your push up bra?
Your lies have puffed you up big as a man!
You are stuffed to the gills with deceit!
Not healthy!
Most grieving mothers lose an alarming amount of weight, but for some reason? you've probably gained 100 pounds since Ayla went missing.. weird huh?
I guess your appetite is marvelous! No worries?

So Jess, maybe you could enlighten us what you got arrested for in Lewiston?
from the Sun Journal police log:
* Jessica Marie Reynolds, 28, of xxx Sabattus St., warrant, 11:40 p.m. Friday on Main Street
Not your first arrest I'm guessing?
Why don't you also tell us why HPPS took away your children and gave them up for adoption?
You know, in that 'safe house' where Trista was keeping her baby while she underwent mandatory detox?
Straighten us out, Jess..We'd love to hear your version of events! So would the MSP!

Trista's best friend must be happy she got off easy on her prison break charges! Now she can attend vigils and hide Trista's face on her shoulder away from the prying paparazzi who expect her to cry!

Amanda Benner pleaded guilty Monday to aiding escape but under terms of the deferred disposition with the district attorney’s office, that charge will be dropped and she will be convicted of the lesser charge of hindering apprehension if she refrains from further criminal conduct for a year.

Breaking out her Prison hubby was maneuvered exactly like Ayla's kidnapping..car pulls up, snatch and off she goes! vroom vroom!
Right "Auntie"? Have you still got Ayla's little stuffed doggie?

Did we miss any other Reynolds clan and pals that were arrested lately?

Thanks for the updates girlz!
We know you like to keep the public honestly informed!
wondering

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

I would love to see the posters lifes exposed to the public for scrutiny and opinions..look in your own closets..oh but of course, you are all perfect!GOD BLESS AYLA and her FAMILIES
Celia D

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

I am not sure what to make of it when the mother of a missing child wants closure just about 8 weeks later, and is already referring to her baby as deceased. :( Something is just wrong there. Sorry.
Cristine

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

There is still a $30K reward to someone who brings her home! Please, be Ayla's hero!
smdh

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

I pray for Ayla's safe return everyday. Say what you will, bottom line is while Ayla was in the care of her sperm donor she suffered bruises, a broken arm and blood was found in sperm donor's room. There were three adults in that home who LE knows are not telling what they know. CPS needs to be taking the other two children from Elisha and Courtney until this case is resolved and they know what happened to Ayla.
Mother Changes Alibi

Auburn, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

http://news.yahoo.com/justin-dipietro-didn-t-...
Trista Reynolds previously told Nancy Grace she was in a Portland motel when Ayla was reported missing from her Waterville home one hour away.
Now, she says she was driving enroute to Machiasport when Ayla's father called 911 to report their daughter missing.
Machiasport is the location of the DownEast Correctional Facility where her fiancé and babydaddy #2 is presently incarcerated, serving a 9 year sentence for commiting arson. His mother was charged as his accomplice.
http://i39.tinypic.com/2igg1fd.png
The route from Portland to Machiasport passes directly through Waterville.
LE IS looking 4 Live Ayla

Auburn, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

MacCausland told a facebook commenter this week that LE is still searching for a LIVE Ayla.
A 'live' Ayla, means she WAS taken by someone, since obviously she could not have survived alone without care from an adult for almost 5 months.
A 'live' Ayla also refutes Trista's BS claim that a 'cup of blood' was found, as that amount would prove fatal for a toddler.
GameChanger Mom was there

Auburn, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Trista Reynolds has reportedly revised her timeline for the umpteenth time.
Now, Tritsta admits to 'driving past' her missing daughter Ayla's home WHILE Ayla's father was calling 911 to report their daughter missing.
Trista's spokesman and step father, Jeff Hanson has reportedly told yahoo news that Trista was passed out cold,'sleeping' as a passenger in a vehicle driven by her babydaddy #2's father, Robert Fortier.
They claim to have been enroute to Down East Correctional Facility in Machiasport where Ray Fortier, Trista's 'financé' and Robert's son is serving a 18 year bid for arson, nine years suspended.
Fortier was reportedly 'concerned there could be an emergency' since Trista's cell phone was ringing non stop while she 'slept on' obliviously and roused Trista who was then alerted by her father, Ron Reynolds that the police had been to his home searching for Ayla.
Ron Sr. is reported to have rented a motel room for Trista, her children and her sister Jessica in South Portland as a temporary solution as both sisters were homeless. It is unknown where Jessica's children were, or if they were still in her custody or had been 'adopted out'.
While the public asks questions, Trista's latest blog,'Answers for Ayla' run by her stepfather, has announced it is 'taking a break' and 'archiving' previous commentary.
They are not forthcoming with the details of Trista's location when Ayla disappeared.
Many wonder:
What time did Trista leave South Portland?
What time did Trista's vechicle pass Waterville?
Did they stop at the Fortier family residence in Winslow?
Where and what time did Trista awake and receive her father's message that Ayla was missing.
What time and Where did Trista turnaround?
Did Trista drive directly to the Waterville Police Station?
What time did she arrive there?
Trista Reynolds and her mother could not complete polygraph tests.
Trista is reported to be bipolar and 'off her meds' since October 2011.
Trista lost custody of Ayla in October 2011, when the police were called after Trista reportedly 'attacked' her sister, Jessica. She entered a state run 10 day detox for drug and alcohol abuse as a requirement to refile for custody of Ayla.
Ayla vanished the day after Trista made a hail mary filing for Ayla's custody.
LE has stated that 'NO ONE is ruled out' in the investigation of Ayla's disappearance.
Ayla Reynolds Alive

Auburn, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

this is the most recent reported statement from McCausland:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2luxdn9.jpg
Trista and her bottom of the barrel buddies have plastered the www with blog posts and comments insisting Ayla is dead.
why wouldn't they want Ayla found alive?
perhaps because she's already tried selling her story to 48 hours, Dateline etc..guess what the producers told her?
they won't go with the story until it is resolved.
no ChaChing until then, Trista!
better get your baby declared dead!
it's always all about Trista, a self-entitled narcissist, still high as a kite in every interview:
http://tinyurl.com/d2x6ez5
Twisted Sista Wants Gift

Auburn, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Trista asks the public in what she calls "A Gift for Ayla" on her 2nd birthday to their properties for her baby's cadaver.
http://www.answersforayla.com/2012/03/gift-fo...

Ayla was missing only 3 months when this 'mother' is ready to declare her baby dead and tie a gift ribbon on it?
well why not?
her dysfunctional friends and family ate birthday cake and danced in the streets for Ayla's disney-themed birthday party!

Trista isn't kidding when she named herself Twisted Sista:
http://www.myspace.com/xoxoluckyxoxo06/
Twisted Sista Wants Gift

Auburn, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

missed a word:
to SEARCH their properties for her baby's cadaver.

THAT is the "Gift for Ayla" they ask for her 2nd birthday!
"twisted" doesn't come close to describing these freaks!
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/4...
smdh

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

Ayla Reynolds Alive wrote:
this is the most recent reported statement from McCausland:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2luxdn9.jpg
Trista and her bottom of the barrel buddies have plastered the www with blog posts and comments insisting Ayla is dead.
why wouldn't they want Ayla found alive?
perhaps because she's already tried selling her story to 48 hours, Dateline etc..guess what the producers told her?
they won't go with the story until it is resolved.
no ChaChing until then, Trista!
better get your baby declared dead!
it's always all about Trista, a self-entitled narcissist, still high as a kite in every interview:
http://tinyurl.com/d2x6ez5
Investigating under the assumption she is alive? Don't know why they were searching the river then. We all pray that Ayla is alive. I know I cannot comprehend any reason for an adult hurting a little child, but it happens. One thing for sure, the truth will come out.
time for answers

Auburn, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

smdh, the statement by MacCausland is very interesting.
they are obviously still running parallel investigations..living or dead.
it was reported that following an anonymous tip that Trista was sighted with Ayla, LE re-interviewed her.
it was rumored that was a pretext to go over her story again in more detail.
at any rate, it seems like they are crossing their tees and dotting their i's.
and to be fair to LE, this story is a pandora's box..
i believe we will see some information released soon, LE can not keep saying 'ongoing investigation' for much longer without showing some results or admitting defeat.
the latest article published says LE 'justifies' spending half a million dollars on this investigation..they will have to show the public something for that money soon..even if it is inconclusive.

allowing speculation to flourish and sitting back while a community is destroyed by divisiveness and vigilante rabbel rousing is an extremely detrimental reflection of LE's policy imo.
fanning the flames of social media with cryptic and conflicting statements saying 'it's helpful' is a very unprofessional. it makes it seem like they want facebook to solve their case and just creates more drama and frustration in the public. if this drags on much longer they risk someone being hurt by an idiot like the window breaking vigilante.
insinuating the guilt of the paternal family without providing any evidence to back it up seems like a poker bluff that backfired.
LE should have named suspects and been up front about their suspicions, it comes of as a smear campaign and blundering, since with the limited information released there is as much reason to suspect the maternal family as the paternal.(more imo)
why was it kept secret that Trista was in Waterville area when Ayla vanished?
if it is all so innocent why did it take more than 4 months to come out?
why did she lie to Nancy Grace and say she was in South Portland??
why won't she clarify her itinerary that day with time stamps?
why has Jessica Reynolds vanished? she was Ayla's main caretaker, now she is in the wind.

i lost a lot of respect for the investigation when they used the statement 'straight face test'.
an investigation should be built on facts and evidence and carried out professionally, not like some hi stakes tv poker match.
i think LE should have been forthcoming with information by now.
it is beyond ridiculous to tell the public there are 'tests'(i assume forensic?) still incomplete.
LE needs to tell the public where we stand on finding Ayla and be honest with us.
as to your question about ongoing searches:
i believe there is also a push for more funding for home security (Maine is a border state entitled to special funds i think).
Massey's (premature) special press release concerning SAR,(praising them and thanking the community for free food etc) and the over the top press coverage of a boy who recently wandered off,(found by a civilian ironically), coupled with many of the 'searchers' getting higher certifications (which mean earned pay hikes) through Ayla searches as well as the godsend of overtime in a strapped economy gives me the impression that some of these searches are the theater of a budget-driven agenda.
it's all very confusing since there are so many departments involved.
SAR is an honorable profession and i do believe LE wants to solve this case but searching willy nilly doesn't make much sense to me given the time elapsed and the sheer immensity of Maine's rugged lands.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Portland Discussions

Search the Portland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullying at Binghamton University (Apr '12) Jul 16 LINCOLN MYTH 12
Jets fly over Portland to honor retiring pilot Jul 13 John Smith 1
Illegal Immigrant Surge Jul 12 American 1
Beach to Beacon Jul 11 Dale 1
Maine CDC warns of new mosquito disease Jul 11 John Smith 1
Portland | $879,000 Jul 11 John Smith 1
Armed immigration agents raid Westbrook eatery (Sep '11) Jul 9 dirtbag1958 11
•••
•••