MaineTix.net Announces August 9th Her...

MaineTix.net Announces August 9th Heroes of Woodstock Show...

There are 9 comments on the MaineToday story from Apr 18, 2009, titled MaineTix.net Announces August 9th Heroes of Woodstock Show.... In it, MaineToday reports that:

The bands will be performing many of the songs played at the original 1969 Woodstock.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MaineToday.

pagrm214

Stow, MA

#1 May 30, 2009
Mike Shea is a great guy and this event is worthy of lots of support; let alone that it will be a fun show with great music!!!
Livermore Resident

Lincolnville, ME

#2 Aug 11, 2009
Mike shea, he is money hungry right now and looking for any way he can to cover the cost of this venue. and I'm sure most of the vendors wish they never met him. Lets wait and see who gets paid, hahaha....
turner resident

Turner, ME

#3 Aug 12, 2009
Mike Shea is a crook, liar and worthless piece of poop, I wish I had never met him, and probally thousands of other feel the same
security for wood stock

Medina, NY

#4 Aug 16, 2009
Mike shea is a indecenct fucking lo life of a prick and i am sorry that wood stock had to be under is venue it should have been under someelse and he does not no how to make anything work and he should of never been part of such a great expericne and it sucked being security for him cause he is a rip off
JustAnotherVicti m

Salem, NH

#6 Oct 28, 2009
Mike Shea is filing for "protection".
NO ONE is gonna get paid.

Hardcore Trailer Trash! Knows exactly how to work the system.
Jer Bear

Hyannis, MA

#7 Nov 23, 2009
I know the guy try to hit on my friend;s mother. Then he never called her and send a thank you. My friend's mom is kinda skanky but still. When we get uo there we will take of this situation properly. There needs to be posters up about all of this tragedy. He will never be fathermttaz i sure,

Women friends say they get the creeo vibe from him. I said really and she you would not understanf becuase U a======I an the nam.
mike shea

Berlin, NH

#8 Oct 17, 2012
JustAnotherVictim wrote:
Mike Shea is filing for "protection".
NO ONE is gonna get paid.
Hardcore Trailer Trash! Knows exactly how to work the system.
seems to me everyone else got paid but me you freek
mike shea

Berlin, NH

#9 Oct 17, 2012
Jer Bear wrote:
I know the guy try to hit on my friend;s mother. Then he never called her and send a thank you. My friend's mom is kinda skanky but still. When we get uo there we will take of this situation properly. There needs to be posters up about all of this tragedy. He will never be fathermttaz i sure,
Women friends say they get the creeo vibe from him. I said really and she you would not understanf becuase U a======I an the nam.
Jer Bear you coward to hid behind your screen name you never came to me never confronted me nothing you liar
mike shea

Berlin, NH

#10 Oct 17, 2012
turner resident wrote:
Mike Shea is a crook, liar and worthless piece of poop, I wish I had never met him, and probally thousands of other feel the same
coward hide behind your screen name How was I a crook I paid for everything and people did not come I lost money what did you do nothing

i would like to see you try to get a show off the ground you idoit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Portland to introduce travel ban due to discrim... May 30 Jose 8
News Maine governor: Drug dealers impregnate 'young ... May 30 Johnny South Knox... 3
New political blog May 27 The Bored Theater 1
News In Maine, it's Ron Paul vs. Mitt Romney (Feb '12) May '16 NeoZionist 5
News Cops: Maine fire chief set blaze May '16 Mitt s Baptism of... 1
News This Mainer read a book, quit her job and found... Apr '16 Lucy Ann June 1
News News Minute: Here is the latest Maine, New Hamp... Apr '16 Lucy Anna Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages