Ayla now a criminal case

Ayla now a criminal case

There are 2 comments on the Kennebec Journal story from Dec 30, 2011, titled Ayla now a criminal case. In it, Kennebec Journal reports that:

The search for 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds is now a criminal investigation and the Maine State Police are taking the lead, Waterville Police Chief Joseph Massey said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kennebec Journal.

E-POULIN

Brooksville, ME

#1 Jan 1, 2012
I'am HOPEING and PRAYING that she is retuned to her mother safe and sound ,like someone eles said leave her at a hosiptal or some where she can be found safe and can be taken care of and retuned SAFE PLEASE.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#2 Feb 6, 2012
E-POULIN wrote:
I'am HOPEING and PRAYING that she is retuned to her mother safe and sound ,like someone eles said leave her at a hosiptal or some where she can be found safe and can be taken care of and retuned SAFE PLEASE.
By now she's probably an LTJG in the Cuban Navy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Learning from 50 Cent May 3 coco4u 1
Mar '18 Dr kiwi 1
Poll Was Maine CPS decietful when they had your pare... (Mar '12) Feb '18 Mariah 23
Where to live in Maine. Feb '18 Jump now 1
We are looking to bring a new quick-service res... Feb '18 Anonymous 1
to you congressman think about trump plan in mi... Feb '18 Teacher 2
Review: Bothel's Autobody Inc (Mar '10) Jan '18 Laurie in Cape E 3

Portland Jobs

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages