Why it Matters: Gay marriage

Why it Matters: Gay marriage

There are 47 comments on the WHIO story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Why it Matters: Gay marriage. In it, WHIO reports that:

In this Sept. 10, 2012, file photo, gay marriage supporters gather at a rally outside of City Hall in Portland, Maine, in support of an upcoming ballot question that seeks to legalize same-sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIO.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#66 Sep 27, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
A wonderful article by a left leaning news source on gay fascism, Ernst Rohm, and Adolph Hitler.
Godwin's Law.
You lose.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#67 Sep 27, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Godwin's Law.
You lose.
Child stealer. We all lose.
The Big Bad Wolf

Pittsfield, MA

#68 Sep 27, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Godwin's Law.
You lose.
You are wrong. Cus my specifics have relevence whereas, and you'll notice, it is mostly regressive liberals calling people or comparing others disagreeing with them to Hitler. Mine is based on a historical event and starts off directly with Ernst Rohm and his legion for their love of Hitler themself and was further followed up on an article by The Huffington Post. Please do re-read Godwin's Law, in its entirety.

I'll Huff! And I'll Puff! And I'll BLOW YOUR POST DOWN..........

Panorama City, CA

#69 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Child stealer. We all lose.
Was your post made by a random word generator?
It makes no sense at all.

Panorama City, CA

#70 Sep 27, 2012
The Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Cus my specifics have relevence whereas, and you'll notice, it is mostly regressive liberals calling people or comparing others disagreeing with them to Hitler. Mine is based on a historical event and starts off directly with Ernst Rohm and his legion for their love of Hitler themself and was further followed up on an article by The Huffington Post. Please do re-read Godwin's Law, in its entirety.
I'll Huff! And I'll Puff! And I'll BLOW YOUR POST DOWN..........
Babble, babble, babble.
This is a forum about gay marriage.
Godwin's Law.
You lose.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#71 Sep 27, 2012
Rose? In all seriousness, you are one of the most dense bloggers to be found on topix. And I've come across some real doozies.

Panorama City, CA

#72 Sep 27, 2012
Rose? In all seriousness, you are one of the most dense bloggers to be found on topix. And I've come across some real doozies.
Says the idiot who claims I stole a child. Whose child? LOL! Damn, you are dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boycott the usps Jul 24 JOHNNY LENNON 1
Hottest Newscaster in Maine (Aug '13) Jul 24 Jazzman 3
truth of israel and jews Jul 11 BUDD PRESCOTT 1
News Portland to introduce travel ban due to discrim... May '16 TerriB1 6
News Maine governor: Drug dealers impregnate 'young ... (Jan '16) May '16 Johnny South Knox... 3
New political blog May '16 The Bored Theater 1
News In Maine, it's Ron Paul vs. Mitt Romney (Feb '12) May '16 NeoZionist 5

Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages