Jehovah's Witnesses gather in Portlan...

Jehovah's Witnesses gather in Portland for convention

There are 5 comments on the Bangor Daily News story from May 24, 2012, titled Jehovah's Witnesses gather in Portland for convention. In it, Bangor Daily News reports that:

More than 5,000 people are expected to attend the annual convention of Maine Jehovah's Witnesses on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangor Daily News.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 May 30, 2012
how many baptized?
Billy J Kramer

Monticello, NY

#2 May 30, 2012
minus 5
Prime

Seattle, WA

#3 May 30, 2012
i'm attending this convention and it is great, so much better than catholic mass.
Billy J Kramer

Monticello, NY

#4 May 30, 2012
Recycled toilet paper. Recycled drinking water from urine. Or so it has been said
Ady

Mount Angel, OR

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Prime wrote:
i'm attending this convention and it is great, so much better than catholic mass.
the catholic mass is mote than going to listen to somebody guive a good speech, the focus is not on how great or bad the speech was ,it goes beyond. People gather for mass but their focus is on jesus crhist, on the real presence in the ucarist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white Thu 7859hkfj 1
News Maine a mecca for gay couples (Sep '11) Aug 26 argyle campbell 5
Douche named Hippie Jul 31 Warning 1
UFO over Toronto Jul '15 dogmatv 1
Water Turned Blood Red in Canada! Jul '15 dogmatv 1
Apocalypse Signs Fish falling from Sky Jul '15 dogmatv 1
Nibiru, Planet X just Revealed Jul '15 dogmatv 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages