Portland | $879,000

Jul 10, 2014 Full story: Herald Gazette

Stunning condo in the heart of the East End. Completely renovated with highest end finishes, featured in a national magazine.

Full Story
John Smith

Waldoboro, ME

#1 Jul 11, 2014
ahh yes, just think about it: almost a million dollars, and in your newly painted kitchen one looks out through window sashes as old as the bldg, no insulation in the walls, etc... but at night just imagine yourself sitting on the deck with a cocktail and your closest friends comiserating about what a hard day it was at the office and how beautiful the view is, how great the drinks taste, how cool you truly are etc, when a zepher coming nnw comes wafting over your friends and then you will truly know how truly uncool you are..guess why? you can't? ok, i'll let you know; PORTLAND'S LITTLE SECRET: THE SETTLING TANKS AT THE PORTLAND SEWAGE TREATMENT CENTER, just a quick three minute walk from your kitchen table...i'm sure the tax assessor didn't discount your taxes just because you need to breathe oxygen; after all Poorkland needs your money to pay the zillions of unneeded city workers who derive such pleasure from your paycheck and those of your neighbors and do nothing in return. Welcome to the Portland door mat, you finally made it: you live here. wheeeew, what the hell is that smell.. ciao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Avesta Housing appoints new senior managers Oct 16 Kmmamad 1
Gay Marriage vs. Obama in Maine, and why Cutler... Oct 15 spectrumuser 1
Portland cafe switcheroo. Goodbye Crema, hello ... Oct 1 Portland 2
Boehner Believes US Ground Forces May Be Needed... Sep 28 What in THE Hell 3
Dem rep under fire over video with lewd referen... Sep '14 barefoot2626 29
Vote NO on the upcoming Bear Hunting Referendum... Sep '14 The Bear facts 3
Scarborough Downs Fund Raiser For Child Abuse Sep '14 Sharon Terry 3
Portland Dating
Find my Match

Portland Jobs