Prostitute patrons can't hide their faces anymore

Oct 13, 2012 Full story: The State 67

Gone are the days of the nameless, faceless "john." Men who buy sex are now likely to end up with their faces splashed across the Internet or the morning newspaper.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Donna

Moline, IL

#1 Oct 13, 2012
I don't think they should be exposed. Not for their sakes (Cause they would deserve it), for their families(their Children) have to face all of it. I think that each individual should be brought up on charges and fined. But don't destroy their families lives.
disagree

Richmond, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2012
these pervs wont never learn a lesson unless they are publicly ridiculed. If they acred about what their amilies thought then they wouldnt have had sex with Ms. Zumba in the firs place.
Jones

Bellevue, WA

#4 Oct 14, 2012
My husband is one of them, soon to be ex and I say good on them for releasing the names! Cheating b@stard.
Old Crow

United States

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Release their names, that's the only way to stop them. Besides, it will teach them a lesson, the hard way. School of hard knows is a great teacher.
rightwrong

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2012
Release the proz name - you must release the johns name. Fair = fair.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#8 Oct 16, 2012
Let's not blame the President....some small business's get in trouble, on their own.....
Megan

Chesapeake, VA

#9 Oct 16, 2012
Jones wrote:
My husband is one of them, soon to be ex and I say good on them for releasing the names! Cheating b@stard.
I hope you get a great divorce lawyer. The ball is totally in your court. Just sorry you had to find out like this, but you are obviously better without him
just sayin

Morristown, TN

#10 Oct 16, 2012
Lexi should have taught her skills to the wives and girlfriends so the husbands and boyfriends would want to stay home.
Shame on the prudish attitude on sex in the USA.
Zumba

Herndon, VA

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Many media outlets already have published the following names: Gary Bahlkow, Jens Bergen, Norman Crepeau, Joseph Cuetara, Kenneth Fairbanks, Donald Hill, Monie Hobbs, David Kline, Robert Labonte, Dale Madore, Paul Main, Harry McMann, Kevin Pagliccia, Claude Palmer, Philip Parker, Colin Powers, Clinton Ray, James Soule, John Verreault, James White, and Peter Wormell. They will be required by the judge to appear in Biddeford District Court on December 5, 2012. They are, of course, innocent unless and until proven guilty in a court of law.
Old Crow

United States

#12 Oct 16, 2012
Did she have helpers or did she take care of all of them by herself? Without helpers she must have stayed rather busy
Lil Evil

Charleston, WV

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Yeah Ok. Innocent until proven guilty, you people of Topix has done convicted them all. Im sure all the "wives" effected by this are not in the best of shape and for me I prefer a nice slim/slender female to hold on to, so all you fatties get in shape and keep your ol man happy & this shit wont happen to you, look at the Zumba Instructor, she's hott....
Zumba wrote:
Many media outlets already have published the following names: Gary Bahlkow, Jens Bergen, Norman Crepeau, Joseph Cuetara, Kenneth Fairbanks, Donald Hill, Monie Hobbs, David Kline, Robert Labonte, Dale Madore, Paul Main, Harry McMann, Kevin Pagliccia, Claude Palmer, Philip Parker, Colin Powers, Clinton Ray, James Soule, John Verreault, James White, and Peter Wormell. They will be required by the judge to appear in Biddeford District Court on December 5, 2012. They are, of course, innocent unless and until proven guilty in a court of law.
Gman

Roseville, CA

#14 Oct 16, 2012
How about the wives are no longer into having sex and have decided to do nothing to improve that part of the marriage...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm
Girlygirl

Danville, KY

#15 Oct 16, 2012
Gman and Lil Evil - you're both idiots. I don't even know these men, but can promise you they are not all slim and handsome. Most probably smell, have big pot bellies and little twinkies!!! Blaming the wives - you are pathetic little worms.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#16 Oct 16, 2012
Jones wrote:
Jones, you are made of tough stuff, I am sure. I think that all the names should be released. The wives and lovers of these men should be able to have this information and make a decision to go and get check for diseases. Those are who I am concerned for. This is a nasty woman. I am sure she has past something to some one during this time.

And for business men that have clients trusting them should be exposed. People deserve to know the people who represent them in various professions of that small town. Not only that someone's daughter might be engaged to one of the sex clients. Should she be allowed to walk down the aisle blinded?
just me

Auburn, KY

#17 Oct 16, 2012
I hope this trashy bi*ch serves time for this although i know she wont. She thinks she is Gods gift to men. Low lifes like her need to be put out on the public square for all the wives and girfriends of her clients to beat the sh*t out of her...Nasty ho!
kaching

Sanford, ME

#18 Oct 16, 2012
love all these s called smart profesional men that got bagged. freakin dumbs . Know a guy that was bangin lady zumba for free. And he's just a local bartender dub. Hahahahahaha hope it was worth your careers you mutton heads.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#19 Oct 16, 2012
Girlygirl wrote:
Gman and Lil Evil - you're both idiots. I don't even know these men, but can promise you they are not all slim and handsome. Most probably smell, have big pot bellies and little twinkies!!! Blaming the wives - you are pathetic little worms.
American wives can do no wrong?.....
just me

Auburn, KY

#20 Oct 16, 2012
Gman wrote:
How about the wives are no longer into having sex and have decided to do nothing to improve that part of the marriage...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm
it isnt always the case that the wife no longer wants sex...some men were born scum and will do it NO MATTER what...the instructor probably had a steady boyfriend too. If so he may or may not know what was going on either...there are trashy men as well as women. It isnt just one sex that does this
just me

Auburn, KY

#21 Oct 16, 2012
Lil Evil wrote:
Yeah Ok. Innocent until proven guilty, you people of Topix has done convicted them all. Im sure all the "wives" effected by this are not in the best of shape and for me I prefer a nice slim/slender female to hold on to, so all you fatties get in shape and keep your ol man happy & this shit wont happen to you, look at the Zumba Instructor, she's hott....
<quoted text>
you are a f*cktard...and more than likely you are 5'4" and weight 350 lbs.
I Love Zumba

Modesto, CA

#22 Oct 17, 2012
The Daily Mail ran a group photo of one of the zumba classes. No surprise, 90 percent of the ladies are on the chunky side with chopped off short hair. Like you'd see shopping at any Walmart in the US.

As for the arrested men, I see they are almost all in their 50s and 60s. They're probably not in the best of shape either. They must have been over the moon for a chance to hook up with this 29-year-old lady, even if it cost them some bucks.

Sex makes the world go round. I hope the law is not too harsh on Zumba Wh***, or Lexi, or whatever her real name is. She looks like a sexy little freak!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slumlords, shoddy oversight, tax dollars ... li... (Oct '11) Tue JUSTICE FOR THE ... 4
Was Maine CPS decietful when they had your pare... (Mar '12) Dec 13 hksjmommy 17
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! Dec 3 NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
Mainers join in protest over grand jury decisio... Nov 27 nodrog1 1
Final Warning To America Nov 24 ACTS 2 38 1
Former President Clinton to campaign for Michau... Nov 24 Ace McMillan 6
Open Borders for Decadence in the Decline and F... Nov 23 Culture Auditor 1
Portland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Portland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Portland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Portland