this young man is still traumatized by what he endured in 2006
DA ME

Norwalk, CT

#24 Dec 21, 2009
He needs to get his mom out of h-ll.
tyler

Darien, CT

#25 Dec 27, 2009
Yes he does! A call once in awhile does little to help her except to make her miss her family. She needs some real support and for son to drive down and pick her up.
anon

Lisbon, NH

#26 Jan 8, 2010
Thane knows where Walter is, always.
to anon

Darien, CT

#27 Jan 10, 2010
About Sociopaths
Sociopaths in a position of power (CEO, Attorney, Official)
often outsource their rage to gangstalking groups.

1. Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
2. Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
3. Authoritarian
4. Secretive
5. Paranoid
6. Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
7. Conventional appearance
8. Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
9. Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victimís life
10. Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victimís affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
11. Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
12. Incapable of real human attachment to another
13. Unable to feel remorse or guilt
14. Extreme narcissism and grandiose
15. May state readily that their goal is to rule the world
to anon

Darien, CT

#28 Jan 10, 2010
So why does he not permit the mother to know where he is? Since 10/2006......
What is wrong

Norwalk, CT

#29 Jan 11, 2010
with this young man? From what I know of her she is a very sweet and caring lady who raised both children on their own. Both had the advantages of growing up in a decent home with pets, everything they really needed and almost everything they wanted. Mom went through Walt's phases with turtles and ferns. When things became difficult as he grew larger and defiant against mother, father did absolutely nothing. Father married 7 plus different women- he only had children with the second wife- Nancy. Then he left her for a 19 year old student in Toronto, and she returned to PA to care for the kids, work full time, and try to complete her graduate work which was not possible.
How do I know all this? I am her boyfriend. From the sound of things, Thane never gave a hoot about his kids unless he was between women.
from RI

Providence, RI

#30 Jan 20, 2010
Didn't the father help at all?
Interesting

Providence, RI

#31 Jan 27, 2010
"someone" flagged mom's last post for review for it being abusive.

Everything she has reported everything accurately, so either the father is embarrassed about his multiple wives, or the sttorney is trying to drag this mess on.
Adam

Providence, RI

#32 Feb 24, 2010
"Mom" had to get out of CT due to the attorney and his actions....we will keep her safe. He did not know that I am a MARINE. If we had known this earlier the powdered prince would be in prison.
CT lady

Providence, RI

#33 Mar 13, 2010
Yes- had to leave...for now. I have nothing to add.

I do believe that my son does not willingly choose not to have any contact with me. I believe he is under the influence of his father. Someday my son will realize the importance of having a mom in his life. He can't right now or Dad will cut him off.

Still, neighbors wrote to me complaining of father's behavior toward my son and that worried me. There was nothing I could do. Father is too cowardly to answer his phone- for 4 years now- both office and home. There is no speaking to him.
Fairs

United States

#34 Feb 3, 2011
I dated your son in 1994. Did u ever find him? Do u remember me?
Saira

United States

#35 Feb 3, 2011
Would like to know what he is up to if u have heard from him. Hope u have by now.
CT lady

Providence, RI

#37 Mar 24, 2011
Saira wrote:
Would like to know what he is up to if u have heard from him. Hope u have by now.
I remember him dating a girl named Sarah- also one named Jolene....

Yes I located him- kind of.
Hooligan 420

Gatineau, Canada

#38 Jan 13, 2013
I'm looking for dis guy too dawg
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#39 Jan 19, 2013
Hooligan- your guess is as good as anyones. I suspect he is in Maine but you never know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hello 9 hr community member 1
News Snow causes accidents, cancellations as storm m... 17 hr JANACE 1
News Maine governor: Drug dealers impregnate 'young ... Jan 29 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
News Prostitute patrons can't hide their faces anymore (Oct '12) Jan 22 wondering 71
The truth about Sharon Terry of Scarborough Downs. Jan '16 Carpenters 357 2
News Cleaner charged with stealing prescription drug... (Jan '14) Dec '15 Vargussucksformoney 3
News Starbucks Cup Mess Gets the 'Red Solo Cup' Trea... Dec '15 VeganTiger 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages