First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sandra

Norwalk, CT

#1 Mar 13, 2009
We are still searching for him. Apparently the thread was moved; it had a wealth of information on it. Walter's father is Thane Pittman who teaches Psychology at Colby College. Walter's mother Nancy has been searching for her son for over 2 years. Please contact her at mommywasdearest@gmail.com with any information. She is very distressed and worried about him. The father will not even respond to law enforcement inquiries.
David

Norwalk, CT

#2 Mar 16, 2009
Someone has to know where this young man is!
I think

Norwalk, CT

#3 Apr 8, 2009
after searching Topix, Walter's father has complained aout Mom's searches for her son and has had much of the information removed.

However, it is useless at this point.

When he wants to find his mother he will have a long road to travel---with her money of course.
Free Speech VS

Norwalk, CT

#4 Apr 8, 2009
Soneone is trying to get this topix removed. Why.
David

Norwalk, CT

#5 Apr 20, 2009
Just want to let you know that the mom is no longer interested in searching for her son. She has a general idea of where he is and needs to go on with her life. She is very hurt, but much stronger now and laughed in saying she doubts she'll get a mother's day card.

I still think this young man owes Mom an explanation.
Free Speech

Norwalk, CT

#6 Apr 27, 2009
Just get it over with and tell the guy to contact his mother.
Just Me

Norwalk, CT

#7 May 2, 2009
What is wrong with this young man? If what we read is true, his father is in Waterville Maine. Why doesn't the father tell the mother where her son is? What is the big deal? We don't get it.
Lady

Norwalk, CT

#8 May 14, 2009
Did Mom get a mother's day card?
David

Norwalk, CT

#9 May 26, 2009
OK folks, where's waldo?
Just me

Norwalk, CT

#10 May 27, 2009
i found his address. any reason it should not be published here?
PLOTTHICKENS

Norwalk, CT

#11 Jun 12, 2009
Joelle is planning a trip to Maine.We do not want to visit the father, only the son- also to bring attorney information to the father. So please have an email sent to me with his phone number or cell.
It is not safe for Walter's mother to stay here any longer.

mine- mommywasdearest@gmail.om
just us

Norwalk, CT

#12 Jun 25, 2009
time for the young man to help his mother-Cannot say more here.
norwalk

Norwalk, CT

#13 Jul 13, 2009
Yes, the time has come for the son to help his mother whether he wants to or not. Of course he probably does not want to, but he took all and dumped mom in homeless shelter. Bad Karma. If he does not rectify the situation, he will find himself in the same position- perhaps in a shelter, mourning his mothers demise.
writer

Norwalk, CT

#14 Aug 7, 2009
The son has a good heart and will come forward. He will not leave his mother in h-ll.She has been there almost 3 years now....
Well

Norwalk, CT

#15 Aug 15, 2009
mom is still waiting for some help from him and his sister. Neither has helped her in 3 years...
Norwalk lurker

Norwalk, CT

#16 Aug 25, 2009
I don't understand this case. I know the mom and she is a very nice lady. I wish I had a mom like her.
has anyone

Norwalk, CT

#17 Sep 21, 2009
seen him?
ex-cop Bill

Norwalk, CT

#18 Sep 26, 2009
today was his mom's birthday....
New Canaan soccer mom

Darien, CT

#19 Nov 8, 2009
If the 26th was his mother's birthday, how could he forget the date? Well- I guess he could and did. For 3 years leaving her in a homeless shelter dump,never calling her or anything....Very sad situation. Mother is an elegant woman who loves her childre. Neither Walter Pittman nor Katie Pittman seem to give a hoot about her. Son told neighbors his mother was dead(not) and daughter tells friends her mother is schizophrenic.(not) Both of them ignore her to a large degree. Thanksgiving and Christmas? Forget it. It will not be a holiday for the mother of these adult childrn- or should I say childish adults?
Mom still hanging in

Norwalk, CT

#21 Nov 20, 2009
I meant to say five dollars a page. Sorry.Any help appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dem rep under fire over video with lewd referen... 1 hr Obama Bad 4
Vote NO on the upcoming Bear Hunting Referendum... Fri Maines Great Heri... 2
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 12 Half a Bubble Off 121
Scarborough Downs Fund Raiser For Child Abuse Sep 9 Sharon Terry 3
The Truth About Scarborough Downs,, Sep 9 Sharon Terry 4
New England's tallest lighthouse sells for $78,000 Sep 3 Ted Haggard s Mas... 4
Former President Clinton to campaign for Michau... Sep 3 Tuco Blondie 1
•••
Portland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Portland Jobs

•••
•••