First Prev
of 7
Next Last
blah

Wilkinson, IN

#1 Apr 17, 2012
What do you think about that new girl Billie Jo that works in the drive thru? I have gotten great service when she is in the drive thru!! She is fast and not rude at all!! Unlike some others there. I actually think they are getting better!!
Alley Cat

Lockport, IL

#2 Apr 17, 2012
blah wrote:
What do you think about that new girl Billie Jo that works in the drive thru? I have gotten great service when she is in the drive thru!! She is fast and not rude at all!! Unlike some others there. I actually think they are getting better!!
So you're husband gave you your computer back so you could get right back on here and start your whining and crying about everyone you wish you were. There is more to life than hate. Get a hobby freak!
Alley Cat

Lockport, IL

#3 Apr 17, 2012
Btw blah at least she has a job and a life which is so much more than you will ever have.lol You (blah) are a waist of tons and tons of space.
You lose

Fort Wayne, IN

#4 Apr 17, 2012
Well I think the service at Mickey D's is pretty darn good also and I agree they are getting better.And Alley Cat who do you think you are talking to? Are you on your "I think I know who everyone on here is" Bit again!
Alley Cat

Lockport, IL

#5 Apr 17, 2012
You lose wrote:
Well I think the service at Mickey D's is pretty darn good also and I agree they are getting better.And Alley Cat who do you think you are talking to? Are you on your "I think I know who everyone on here is" Bit again!
Who are you talking to and who is Bit?
You lose

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Apr 17, 2012
Bit isn't a who its what you do. You get on topix and do this "bit" where you "think" you know who everyone is.And I know exactly who I'm talking to.
Alley Cat

Lockport, IL

#7 Apr 17, 2012
You lose wrote:
Bit isn't a who its what you do. You get on topix and do this "bit" where you "think" you know who everyone is.And I know exactly who I'm talking to.
Starting a topic about yourself is sad and I know exactly who I'm talking to.
You lose

Fort Wayne, IN

#8 Apr 17, 2012
It may be sad but I didn't start a topic about myself.I don't know who the girl is blah is even talking about lol.So if you know who I am then tell me who I am.
Alley Cat

Lockport, IL

#9 Apr 17, 2012
You lose wrote:
It may be sad but I didn't start a topic about myself.I don't know who the girl is blah is even talking about lol.So if you know who I am then tell me who I am.
Pretty sure I just did but you go ahead and carry on with your bad self while I get back to real life.
You lose

Fort Wayne, IN

#10 Apr 17, 2012
Brain dead.Thats all I can say about you lol.Alley Cat more like smelly cat I feel sorry for your obyn.
Carpet Munch

Lockport, IL

#11 Apr 17, 2012
You lose wrote:
Brain dead.Thats all I can say about you lol.Alley Cat more like smelly cat I feel sorry for your obyn.
Don't know which is worse saying something like that on a public forum or admitting you know that information from experience?
toodles

Celina, OH

#12 Apr 17, 2012
They have a new owner Name Lisa, don't know last name, she is really a nice lady and she knows ehos doing there job and who isn't.I have seen her there about every week to every other week. Very, Very Nice Person.
toodles

Celina, OH

#13 Apr 17, 2012
who's Sorry mispelled
Kye

Flora, IN

#14 Apr 17, 2012
What happend to Adam that managed it and that girl Stacy that works the drive throu in the evening is rude she never says nothing she don't say thank you hi bye kiss my but or anything
toodles

Celina, OH

#15 Apr 18, 2012
Adam is in jail for stealing money from Mickey's D's and Stacy was Fired last week dor her rude behavior.
yours truely

Cleveland, OH

#16 Apr 18, 2012
McDs SUCK!!!!...rude,. cold food,a bunch of fckn retards work there with rooten teeth or no teeth, really?...i dont want that trash serving me food...yuck!
Skittles

Lockport, IL

#17 Apr 18, 2012
toodles wrote:
Adam is in jail for stealing money from Mickey's D's and Stacy was Fired last week dor her rude behavior.
You just know everything about everyone, don't you? Who needs The Gazette when we have you?
x mark the spot

Celina, OH

#18 Apr 18, 2012
Skittles wrote:
<quoted text>You just know everything about everyone, don't you? Who needs The Gazette when we have you?
Why Thank you I just have friends who work there and they told me about it.
Skittles

Lockport, IL

#19 Apr 18, 2012
x mark the spot wrote:
<quoted text>Why Thank you I just have friends who work there and they told me about it.
Welcome
Kyle

Flora, IN

#20 Apr 21, 2012
toodles wrote:
It is about time they fired her she was always rude to me when I went their

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheyenne Aldershoff or Harrison? Mon Ow eyes 1
Justin Gower (May '15) Mon Tracy 26
Afonzo losoya Mon Tracy 4
joe king (Nov '12) Aug 26 Lynn 14
Hottest Women Aug 24 Dr Dirty Box 12
union city police officers harrassing people (Sep '14) Aug 20 Ralph 75
UC Football Aug 19 UCsupport 2

Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance