Man Shot In 2011 Drug Arrest Sues Middletown Officer Who Shot Him

Aug 29, 2012 Full story: The Hartford Courant

A Glastonbury man shot in the arm by a city police officer working with a state narcotics team in 2011 has filed a lawsuit seeking damages and retribution for lost income.

Full Story
Pop

East Hampton, CT

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Typical, another bottom feeder
Man Down

Glastonbury, CT

#2 Aug 30, 2012
If the cops knew they were going to be sued they should have shot him 10 more times, to make it worth it.
Your mom

Glastonbury, CT

#3 Sep 12, 2013
Shoot and kill innocent people who are you hiding behind your desk? I'm not defending the drugs I am defending the innocent and the wrong full use of a firearm on an un armed person in a car with 2 feet of snow at a park how if u can't jump out of the way of a car stuck in snow that's trying to flee from un uniformed officers that looked like hang bangers in a Honda civic simply saying they are police then find a new job cuz you just an idiot
Middletown Cops Corrupt

East Hampton, CT

#4 Dec 13, 2013
Middletown Cops are corrupt just like most cops are ..My Step-father was a Hartford Cop, I know how corrupt they are, trust me! They're just as bad, if not WORSE than 'Civilians' are, on AND off duty ! You don't know what happened so you can't say he ( above ) deserved it ! Cops that look like 'gang bangers' who don't identify themselves with a BADGE and official police BACK UP, Deserve to be SUED for ALL they're worth ! Dan Reed, who was found dead under the bridge at CVS and Aldy's, had a million dollar suit against them. Remember when that girl got shot and killed at the bookstore ('Atticas'')? Well, the cops busted Dan Reed for it and they beat him up real bad. THEN they find the REAL Guy who did it and let Dan go ...DAMN RIGHT those cops deserve to be sued ! Anyways, then, since Dan was suing them for false arrest AND battery, they would harass him by following him wherever he went. I was walking with him one day when he said, " Don't be surprised if the cops stop us and frisk us" ! I was shocked because I had some weed on me..well, don't you know after a half hour the cops came and stopped us ! They frisked Dan and took away his cans of 'Huff' stuff. He had a bad problem huffing but they couldn't bust him since it wasn't illegal. They took his weed and instead of arresting him LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO..they told him to grind it into the dirt with his shoe ...then they frisked me but didn't find my weed, thank god !(It was down my pants) and the they told Dan to lay off the huff and let us go. Well, a couple weeks after that, Dan turned up 'Missing'. I and many others went looking for him EVERYWHERE but we couldn't find him at his usual 'huffing spots'. Well, wouldn't you know MY COUSIN found him DEAD under a bridge with his head bashed in and a broken neck ! The corrupt 'coroner' said that he 'fell'. BULLSH!!T !! We ALL know that you don't get a snapped BROKEN neck and bashed in skull from just falling ! We all KNOW in our hearts that the cops followed him until they found an opportunity to kill him ! Dan had his usual huffing spots but he was probably looking for a new spot to hide from the cops and he might have thought they didn't know that spot yet ..well, thats even MORE evidence they were following him. So, it just so happens a man with a million dollar lawsuit against them which was COMPLETELY LEGIT, turns up dead ...DAMN RIGHT THEY DESERVE TO GET MORE THAN just 'SUED'! They deserve LIFE IN PRISON!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mix-And-Match Home Design (Mar '08) Fri William Walker 2
Middletown Police Handcuff 10-Year Old Girl Dur... Dec 18 I call cops Pigs 1
Attempted Robbery, Larceny, Drug Conspiracy - F... Dec 15 Johnny Z 2
In Connecticut, No Violence, But Dismay At Even... Dec 9 Pig Hunter 1
Guilty Plea In 2006 Fatal Shooting (Jan '08) Nov 29 mimihall 10
Volunteers Needed for Tax Preparation Assistance Nov '14 maryjaneprincton 1
Middletown Considering Uniforms For Students Oct '14 Most Interesting Man 2
Portland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web