sureno hoods taking over tulare county
a poros ese

United States

#25 Sep 21, 2011
all these nortontos in poros think their badass. chales ese any one of u alone wont go toe to toe with me.on the cheese side thru the wicked and in central you norkakas aint shit.i put in my work ese outnumbered or not we soldados, campo loco wickid side varrio and sureno life style, thats the homies and we never run. fuck a punk ass buster bitch.i mob yor streets
loc 2 da brain

Salt Lake City, UT

#26 Sep 25, 2011
surenos really taking over??....derz only like 20 percent of u dum fukz n tula county nd da rest is da northernerz..u say u like hella deep since da 80s..well it dnt really show..if u sayin u guyz r deep den it must b at night time..nortenos run da show nd u sukaz know it..
loc 2 da brain

Ceres, CA

#27 Oct 4, 2011
dat punk sayin he mobz n poros na i truly doubt it..deez "surenos" try to make a name for dem self n poros but it nevr happenz..wiked side nevr got known in poros..da only time dey wer known iz wen dey brought dat shit in poros by taggin it..datz real gangsta huh?..but fuk talkin bout it in da net..show yur colors out n da streetz..
clumsy

Hanford, CA

#28 Oct 6, 2011
big bad norte buck scrap and muts plainview ene
chels

Westminster, CA

#29 Oct 14, 2011
lol wrote:
The Gang Task Unit have been conducting raids and gang sweeps on Nortenos for years so that's why there isn't much on the streets anymore. The surenos think they're hard cuz the cops are locking up the northerners. scraps are dumb smelly illegal dark soccer playing rats...look like Iraqis lol
Wow ignorance.
yup

United States

#30 Oct 16, 2011
f**king idiots..I hope u all get f**led in the a*s by an AIDS infected dick in the pen...
mary

United States

#31 Oct 23, 2011
Your all idiots get a job
Gypsy

Ashburn, VA

#33 Dec 27, 2011
Now that we put bad blood aside with Southern Cali, all Southern Cali's enemies are our enemies. Sur X3 Rifamos y Controlamos pinchi chapetes. Dont bang your shit in Arizona busters!!
BIG BAG DIABLOZ ENE GANG

Truth Or Consequences, NM

#34 Jan 7, 2012
Wutz up to all my enez in cali forget the$e other vatoz itz puro norte aqui no $crapz in we$t texa$ itz alll bout dat big bad norte 14 we have all theze ratz in check here all thay $ay i$ im pai$a dont bang the few the proud da motha fin norte x4....
Anonymous

Van Nuys, CA

#37 Mar 28, 2012
Fck chapas'!!!!! they aixt ruxix shit ,but ruxix from uS!!! tulare couxty SUREXO'S!!! 559 VISALIAX3 fck nsvpussy ! yea talk all that shit but when we start to ket the bullets flys u fake ass 13usters start to rux or pick a phone to ratnox us surenos ratas callers 4st ia the stop where busters will all die axd join there death himies !
Chicana

United States

#38 Mar 29, 2012
If ur so proud to be a south sider then go back where u came from and stop causing problems around here. I think it's about time Hispanics grow up and do something with there life besides these little kid games. South siders plz do everyone a favor and get the hell out of here and north siders do something with ur life.
southern comfort

United States

#41 May 10, 2012
gangs will always be around...... started as mexicans united.. against other races... northerners seperated themselves due to they hate on our lifestyle. lol... most of them dont even know their culture and dont even understand spanish!!! they talk very stupid like yeeee!! lol... started in big east l.a. the county of gangsters. southerners live and run parts in no. cali... northerners cant SURvive in southern cali... sorry, but its the truth.......
ignorant

Merced, CA

#43 Jul 25, 2012
Mr White wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO
WHAT A BUNCH OF SISSIES.All you do is this cyber banging,trash talk,and ride on the shadow of someone you heard about.Grow up lame!Graduate from school,and if you know who your mommy and daddy are,show some respect for them and do something with your life.Don't just try to be a moron,you have that figured out,try to represent something good for your race.If you don't have respect for your parents,then show some respect for your race and find a way to get off welfare,Im tired of feeding you and your nasty kids.
"Get off welfare" - For your information not all these people are on welfare. You can't just assume that because there are many different races on welfare. The majority only stay on welfare for a few months. If you were one of the people who depend on welfare you would know whats its like. A lot of people don't have the luck you probably did. A lot of people wouldn't want to be on welfare and would rather be stable and be able to sustain their own family. Thats not the case for all, so they have to do what they can. Its terrible what some people have to go through, and I don't wish it on anybody not even you. Seriously, if you're going to say something, educate yourself as well, then talk, and if you were educated on this you wouldn't even be talking here in the first place.
ignorant

Merced, CA

#44 Jul 25, 2012
southern comfort wrote:
gangs will always be around...... started as mexicans united.. against other races... northerners seperated themselves due to they hate on our lifestyle. lol... most of them dont even know their culture and dont even understand spanish!!! they talk very stupid like yeeee!! lol... started in big east l.a. the county of gangsters. southerners live and run parts in no. cali... northerners cant SURvive in southern cali... sorry, but its the truth.......
Gangs didn't start because Mexicans united. Gangs started in the East Coast, and all from European backgrounds. But i have to admit, Gangs will always be around. Gangs have been existing since the late 1800's. There are different types of gangs, and they all formed to protect one another, and stick up for themselves.
Campo loco13

United States

#46 Aug 13, 2012
Fck norkakas

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles, CA

#47 Sep 15, 2012
Campo loco13 wrote:
Fck norkakas
Yo y Mi comando andamos limpiando el condado de Tulare de lacras como ustedes ya supimos onde esta ese puto campo loco valen verga aqui el Cartel De Sinaloa esta al putaso ya yegamos a limpiar lacras pinches cholos valen verga putos aguas con la varredora que aremanga a cualkier ora..... Ayudando al condado De Tulare att: C.D.S....
Porozville nortee

Visalia, CA

#48 Oct 13, 2012
Gangs are not just bout killing itz bout getting educated fighting for sumthing u believe in itz not how people make it seem itz bout respect which most people know nothing about now a days we actually have a fun nd exciting life unlike people who just wake up work eat sleep if u living like that u don't have a life.... Fuck $crapaz tho P.N all day
california living

Visalia, CA

#49 Jan 26, 2013
ok VISALIA is not even NORTHERN CALIFORNIA ITS CENTRAL CALIFORNIA/CENTRAL VALLEY...I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU WOULD CALL SOMETHING "NORTHERN" WHEN ITS IN THE MIDDLE DAMN IDIOTS NEED TO LEARN THERE GEOGRAPHY IF ANYTHING IT IS MORE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA THEN ANYTHING BECAUSE ITS LIKE WHAT A HOUR AND A HALF FROM BAKERSFIELD? ANYWAYS VISALIA IS BORING BUT IT IS A NICE CITY HOWEVER IT IS GROWING AND RAPIDLY NEXT THING YOU KNOW IT WONT BE THE BORING CITY IS NOW ALL CITYS ARE BORING IF THERE NOT THAT BIG OF COURSE...SO CALI ALL DAY THO BBY EVEN THO IM IN PORTERVILLE NOW
Lady Assassin

Porterville, CA

#51 Feb 25, 2013
norte x4 wrote:
Puro norte xiv... ur n the wrong town puto
Damn I just moved here from Northern Colorado and I have to say NORTE POR VIDA!!! Ive been a nortena since I was 12v and I am now 40 RIDE AND DIE NORTE FOR LIFE!!!
unknown

San Luis Obispo, CA

#52 Feb 25, 2013
Lady Assassin wrote:
<quoted text>Damn I just moved here from Northern Colorado and I have to say NORTE POR VIDA!!! Ive been a nortena since I was 12v and I am now 40 RIDE AND DIE NORTE FOR LIFE!!!
And I bet u aint done sh*t with your life cuz you decided to live your life that way. Grow the F up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man found dead on Tule River reservation (Jun '14) Jun 22 Happy Gilmore 11
News Fallen giant sequoia a dilemma for Forest Service (Nov '11) Jun 21 good sence 3
Sequoia Village at River's Edge on E st and Dat... (Apr '12) Jun 20 Tenant 13
Any good musicos in Porterville? Jun 18 Compa29 1
jose v.hernandez (Feb '13) Jun 18 theyaretrash 2
Alejandra Martinez (May '15) Jun 18 Unknown 7
Anyone know Carlos teixeira Jun 17 Know 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Porterville Mortgages