#1 Sep 19, 2010
OBK GANG ORIGNAL BUSTER KILLERS. taking over porterville since 1990 f*ck chapas
Mr White

Fresno, CA

#2 Sep 20, 2010
p-ville sureno wrote:
LMAO
WHAT A BUNCH OF SISSIES.All you do is this cyber banging,trash talk,and ride on the shadow of someone you heard about.Grow up lame!Graduate from school,and if you know who your mommy and daddy are,show some respect for them and do something with your life.Don't just try to be a moron,you have that figured out,try to represent something good for your race.If you don't have respect for your parents,then show some respect for your race and find a way to get off welfare,Im tired of feeding you and your nasty kids.
suprised co

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Sep 21, 2010
This question is real... i wanna be clear both northerners and southerners are retarded. But my first day on the job i learned and saw that southerners bone each other in prison...what the hell is that about? Do they tell you that when you join cuase i would quit right then? I know they call it showing love but doesnt it just mean your homosexual or at least bi??? Worst part of my job by far. But really do they tell you guys and you just accept it?
south side kings

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2011
south side kings took over tulare county we been banging since the 80s and were 500 deep
SOUTH SIDE

United States

#6 Mar 9, 2011
yea i would have to say SOUTH SIDE KINGS did take over TULARE COUNTY on the surenos side theres alot of them espicially in VISALIA and IVANHOE and tulare orosi woodlake well im always hearing about them in the news and i think they were the first sureno gang here too them foos are krazy haha so yea idk but fukkk them CHAPS ESE thats all i gotta say
lol

United States

#7 Mar 13, 2011
The Gang Task Unit have been conducting raids and gang sweeps on Nortenos for years so that's why there isn't much on the streets anymore. The surenos think they're hard cuz the cops are locking up the northerners. scraps are dumb smelly illegal dark soccer playing rats...look like Iraqis lol
Duka$ Norte

United States

#8 Mar 15, 2011
p-ville sureno wrote:
wtf $crapa $tfu be4 i make yu my bit.hh i nvr $ee yu pe$ez in poroz. Quite hidinn punk a$$ bit.hh.
tu papa wey

Porterville, CA

#9 Mar 24, 2011
[QUOTE who="Duka$ Norte"]<quoted text> wtf $crapa $tfu be4 i make yu my bit.hh i nvr $ee yu pe$ez in poroz. Quite hidinn punk a$$ bit.hh.
[/QUOTE] ve chinga tu madra somewhere pinhce chapete
doctorskin

Cookeville, TN

#10 Apr 1, 2011
p-ville sureno wrote:
Bring yall ass to the south we dont put up wit that shit we just hang the bastards,yall in calif is just to easy on them send them to tenn,,we,ll show u how to thin out the low lifes
KILL A BUSTER

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2011
p-ville sureno wrote:
I aint frum p-ville, shit im frum sacra and we kill busters on da daily ese f*ck a norsider 13 13 13 13 F*CK A BUSTER
KILL A BUSTER

United States

#13 Apr 2, 2011
Mr White wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO WHAT A BUNCH OF SISSIES.All you do is this cyber banging,trash talk,and ride on the shadow of someone you heard about.Grow up lame!Graduate from school,and if you know who your mommy and daddy are,show some respect for them and do something with your life.Don't just try to be a moron,you have that figured out,try to represent something good for your race.If you don't have respect for your parents,then show some respect for your race and find a way to get off welfare,Im tired of feeding you and your nasty kids.
TRIIIICCKK A****** H**********EEEE
bLaCkAtTaCk

Folsom, CA

#14 Apr 23, 2011
Its only a matter of time till black attack puts all southerners and northerners in the "pinta". Or you could all do us a favor and take some courses in shooting, so you can kill each other off faster. I'm mean c'mon when you get charged for attempted murder instead of murder, that goes to show you how you failed at something else in your life. can't even get that right.
gangslovepito

Denver, CO

#15 Apr 25, 2011
Gangs are stupid
norte x4

Fresno, CA

#16 May 20, 2011
Puro norte xiv... ur n the wrong town puto
DeL PaSo He1gHtS XIV

United States

#17 May 20, 2011
norte x4 wrote:
Puro norte xiv... ur n the wrong town puto
Ye4 eNe Wuts to clik hom14e
visalia

Fresno, CA

#19 Jul 17, 2011
visalia sur side reyes gang 1989 ese to 2011
bubba

United States

#20 Jul 19, 2011
I cant wait for you lil gangstaz to get to the pen i need to feed my black mamba snake some fresh meat.....so hurry yep and do your crimes so i can destroy your booty
tularecounty14

Dinuba, CA

#21 Jul 20, 2011
um....everywhere i go i see a sea of red
where you guys hiding?
oh ya, behind a computer putting up comment explaining how much of a "killer" you are
you never took a life it was a hologram homicide if was fiction don't lie

i havent seen a hard core southern banger in years
we run it where im from
and thats on da real
cop are even backin us
whatcha got on that?
Cindy 05

Fresno, CA

#22 Jul 20, 2011
You're all retarded and worthless! Shut the hell up and get jobs so you can stop being a waste of life!!! No one cares what side your on idiots!
lil loco13

Fresno, CA

#23 Aug 2, 2011
yup surenos are controling the streets of cali and the pintas from LA to the bay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mario Diaz 20 hr bad ass lindse 20
estephanie cheats on her husband with lalo mota Feb 28 jen 1
who is lisa lucio Feb 24 Lopz 46
tipton busters Feb 23 john 2
gangs in terrabella (Dec '07) Feb 20 NORTHERN CALI LIFE 17
Who is willie winks? Feb 20 Confused 1
cheke corona got a 13 year old pregnant Feb 17 Anonymous 5
Porterville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web