Review: Chad's Auto Glass

Review: Chad's Auto Glass

Posted in the Porterville Forum

Worst Customer Service

Visalia, CA

#1 Mar 15, 2011
I called these people asking about replacing my driver side window on my civic, and they said I needed a power regulator. When I called them back to tell them that it wasn't a power window, they told me that ALL cars have a regulator regardless. I apologized and, in a very rude tone, he then called me a f***ing idiot and hung up the phone. For someone claiming to be professional and friendly, he was blatantly rude and even insulted me. I do not recommend these people to anyone - if they act that way over the phone, who knows how they would act in person if you asked them simple questions. Not everyone is a car mechanic and they need to understand that. I work with customers and customer service everyday and this is the worst I have ever experienced.

1 star for very poor, rude, and unprofessional customer service. I do not recommend them to anyone.
Long time customer

Visalia, CA

#2 Mar 16, 2011
I have used chads auto glass twice once in 03 and once in 08. They were very good and even replaced my front window while I was at work in the parking lot I would refer them to anyone and everyone
JoS

Porterville, CA

#4 Mar 26, 2011
Chad did my window with no problem but I think they are a little expensive compare to other who do the same work . They need to lower their price
concerned

United States

#5 Apr 25, 2011
I heard he hired kids to bust windows....anyone else hear that or is it just a rumor?
Tulare County resident

Richgrove, CA

#6 Jun 6, 2011
zariel1 wrote:
Well what kind of attitude do you expect from someone that beat his wife then wanted to become a police officer. Since he had a conviction of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE he had no other choice but to get his window business. You are so right if he was rude over the phone can you imagine he probably wanted to ring your neck!! Lol.... just saying!! He sounds like he needs more counseling and work on that anger management and frustration he has.
Really? You must not know Chad and must be some envious jealous person...Chad does not b eat his wife, neither does he have some convivtion...Where are you from again? Not even from this state.To make such false allegations, who are you? lmao Chad has always been sucessful and a hard worker and does outstanding job for his business and has grown so much, for you (some hater) to say such horrible and false lies..Get a life!!!
Tulare County resident

Richgrove, CA

#7 Jun 6, 2011
Really? You must not know Chad and must be some envious jealous person...Chad does not b eat his wife, neither does he have some convivtion...Where are you from again? Not even from this state.To make such false allegations, who are you? lmao Chad has always been sucessful and a hard worker and does outstanding job for his business and has grown so much, for you (some hater) to say such horrible and false lies..Get a life!!!
Anonymous

Richgrove, CA

#8 Jun 6, 2011
It bothers me that people would say such things about someone's business. Not even his business but making false accusations about his personal life...I know Chad and his family and if anyone knew them, they would know the truth.They would also know, that if there was such domestic violence it would be the other way around.lol But regardless none of this is true. There is no wife beating or convictions!!! Either wat , you must be another glass company and mad, because Chad has done so good and taking away all your clients...lol
Chad

Stevinson, CA

#9 Jun 6, 2011
This customer wasnt called an fn idiot. The phone didnt disconnect with this customer right away and what he had heard was my manager calling one of my installers an fn idiot which had made a huge mistake. We had called this customer back to explain the situation but they wouldnt answer.
Chad

Stevinson, CA

#10 Jun 6, 2011
JoS wrote:
Chad did my window with no problem but I think they are a little expensive compare to other who do the same work . They need to lower their price
Wow didnt know I did jobs in El Paso Texas!!! You morons need to get a life and stop posting bogus reviews on businesses that you know nothing about!!! Keep posting all the bad stuff you want it doesnt affect me. I do about 85% of the work in a 80 mile radius. Over 40 jobs a day!! So I ask all you haters out there that post this crap whether or not your my competition or just some idiots. Bring it!! Ill squash you!!
Chad

Stevinson, CA

#11 Jun 6, 2011
concerned wrote:
I heard he hired kids to bust windows....anyone else hear that or is it just a rumor?
Really!!!! Im going to hire kids to break windows. What? Am I going to send these guys out and throw one of my cards inside their car after theyve broken them? Idiot!! What a bunch of jealous haters!!! My competition sure has alot of time on theyre hands. Good things happen to good people and I take care of business. Thats why I am so successful! Cant beat me in business but you can try to write bogus reviews to try to pursuede customers to not use me. Good luck with that!!
Chad

Stevinson, CA

#12 Jun 6, 2011
zariel1 wrote:
Well what kind of attitude do you expect from someone that beat his wife then wanted to become a police officer. Since he had a conviction of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE he had no other choice but to get his window business. You are so right if he was rude over the phone can you imagine he probably wanted to ring your neck!! Lol.... just saying!! He sounds like he needs more counseling and work on that anger management and frustration he has.
WOW!!!! Wrong shop!!I am Chad and have been in the glass business for 20 years and have never wanted or tried to be a cop. Nor have I ever beat a woman or my wife!! I have never been to jail or even handcuffed. You are obviously a complete idiot and know nothing about me. I think you dont understand the severity of the review you have placed. Its called slander and you are in some serious trouble. I will be getting your ip address from topix and you will be contacted by my attorney. Break out your checkbook boy! Do your homework before you run your mouth!!
Deeeeez

United States

#13 Jun 19, 2011
Chad wrote:
This customer wasnt called an fn idiot. The phone didnt disconnect with this customer right away and what he had heard was my manager calling one of my installers an fn idiot which had made a huge mistake. We had called this customer back to explain the situation but they wouldnt answer.
lol If i was that installer i woulda put my fist through that managers jaw
big mike

United States

#14 Jan 5, 2013
Shit they installed my glass and did a crappy job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Soccorrow caranza Sun Jerry 3
Couples and Fun Stuff Sep 24 Ms Fat pink 1
smokes Sep 23 Anybody know 1
Gossip Sep 22 Comments 1
Ruperta Hernandez from Pixley (Jul '15) Sep 20 Anon 4
Who remembers lorrain Sep 20 Toketokesmoke 1
PIXLOn is VAGOS Town! Sep 15 Buster Killa 9

Porterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance