Earlimart man, 21, arrested in gun case

Full story: Fresno Bee 16
A Norteno gang member was arrested Thursday after a high-speed chase that began in Earlimart, the Tulare County Sheriff's Department reported. Full Story
ratas

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2010
we are up to the neck with this gangs in earlimart we need more cops. searching this names ,trinidad martinez ,armando nunez ,jose valdez johnaten mojarro,pallolo,they all live in nassar street in delano.
STFU

Arvin, CA

#2 Jan 11, 2010
those r false names stopp makeing false names SNITCHES GET STITCHESSS get a lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Nueva Futuras

Renton, WA

#3 Jan 11, 2010
For being false names you sure are getting upset about that comment. I think you need to get off those guys' cocks and see the damage that that game causes...

and yes snitches get stitches and el compa is only a compa until you're not needed...its a big game of give and take, you give they take. these kind of people never give back. Maybe a sack here and there and a 30 pack of beer but what is that really worth when you get busted with them and they drag right down the hole with them?

answer that...
Nueva Futuras is a BITCH

Bakersfield, CA

#4 Jan 14, 2010
It's not about what you know. It's about what you can prove in court.
EARLAZ 14

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Jan 15, 2010
maybe your mad cause they dont like little punk ass bitches on there cock so dont hate the game if you cant be a rider bitch
lil g

Arvin, CA

#6 Jan 25, 2010
ratas wrote:
we are up to the neck with this gangs in earlimart we need more cops. searching this names ,trinidad martinez ,armando nunez ,jose valdez johnaten mojarro,pallolo,they all live in nassar street in delano.
how stupid can you be real talk they dont live in delano f***** pendeja get your dam s*** straight if your gonna be putting people on blast give the right info hallooooo haha b**** you just mad cuz your ass aint on the jock haha keep hating and giving false info cuz you that just shows how much your smart ass really nows
Midnight

Delano, CA

#8 Mar 21, 2011
ratas wrote:
F*** you F***** Rata! PAYBACKS A B****
mee

Bakersfield, CA

#9 Mar 24, 2011
yah u people say taht shit cuz u dont live in earlyz
frog

United States

#10 May 5, 2011
Gangs are for f*gs
malverde

Tulare, CA

#11 May 6, 2011
EARLAZ 14 wrote:
maybe your mad cause they dont like little punk ass bitches on there cock so dont hate the game if you cant be a rider bitch
I will slap you so hard I'll knock your neck off your shoulders, you're not allowed to speak any more, don't make me pee in your butt
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#12 May 10, 2011
All u little punk @#$ gang bangers... need to get a life all u are pupets for big homies that can't take care of there own #$%&........ grow up punks
pastor

United States

#13 May 12, 2011
Hey Cinderella go find your self another fella
midnight

Glendale, CA

#14 Oct 6, 2011
fred long wrote:
All u little punk @#$ gang bangers... need to get a life all u are pupets for big homies that can't take care of there own #$%&........ grow up punks
b*#ch we gotta life n its to try n protect our familia. If that means having ratas like your kind go down then so be it. N yee we puppets like you call us but we do it by choice n since you dont wanna be part of it f*#ck off n stay out of our shyt
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cedar Park, TX

#15 Oct 6, 2011
5 months later!;0\
Vato loco

Fresno, CA

#16 Oct 23, 2012
A bunch of wanna b gangsters in earlas dat still be suckin on mommies tetas so don't act like u do work lil paint sniffers
hyna loca

Lamont, CA

#17 Nov 15, 2012
Vato loco. Smells like shit. Serioooo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mario Diaz Tue bad ass lindse 20
estephanie cheats on her husband with lalo mota Feb 28 jen 1
who is lisa lucio Feb 24 Lopz 46
tipton busters Feb 23 john 2
gangs in terrabella (Dec '07) Feb 20 NORTHERN CALI LIFE 17
Who is willie winks? Feb 20 Confused 1
sureno hoods taking over tulare county (Sep '10) Feb 18 NORTHERN CALI LIFE 77
Porterville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web