State agency investigating Ticketgate

Jun 13, 2012 Full story: Porterville Recorder 11

The California Fair Political Practices Commission is looking into allegations that Porterville City Councilman Greg Shelton exceeded the state limitation for campaign gifts with his handing out free tickets for the April 26 Thunder at the Rock Rocky Hill Speedway stock car event.

Full Story
completly fed up

AOL

#1 Jun 13, 2012
am i to understand they are investigating shelton on charges of takint to many tickets and not for
forging 200 others? somthing is wrong here it seem they should be investigating him on forgery and fraud charges,i mean for any other person they would be looking at fellony charges,what is going on in porterville and why are they tip toeing around shelton seem like there needs to be a lot more investigations than just this
completly fed up

AOL

#2 Jun 13, 2012
i noticed a post from Wayne White ,Fresno state on face book calling the investigation a hoot snd that he didnt to see a problem with what shelton is accused of doing ,i suppose those tickets didnt have any monitary value to the owners of rocky hill speedway either? and what is the CHP,Sherriffs
dept and porterville city employes getting tickets
for free? sounds like buying political backing to me.i just cant help wondering what else is going on in porterville, i also know that kay, the woman that writes in praising shelton is his mother, and that lissa is his girl friend who are they trying to fool? mr. shelton step down
completly fed up

AOL

#3 Jun 21, 2012
i noticed in the recorder this morning eagle mountain cassino is asking for the charges to be droped against shelton, whats up with that,whats the cassino reason for this ,how would they feel if shelton did somthing like that to them? and also B B transmitions is jumping in now, isnt shelton a silent partner in B B,nothing like covering yopur own rear huh greg? i would ask the owners of the porterville speedway to stand there ground ,they are not the ones at fault here its all greg, dont give in to his threats they have no ground to stand on,now shelton claims this to be compansation didnt he help get a councilman booted for yhis very reason,and again eagle mountain was involved,corruption should be spelled greg shelton
enough bull allready

AOL

#4 Jun 21, 2012
i agree with you enough allready,the only reason greg is in office is to to protect his illeagle wrecking yard on henderson and williford,the city knows about it yet they allow him to continue,no license ,no permits .he has never had a job yet he is always flashing lots of cash around,never paid one cent in taxes to the city ,he calls it a hobby but how many hobbies rake in 70,000. -1000,000 a year in cash .all you have to do is check the phone in the motor home on that property ,it has a answer machine he takes orders on .i think that alone is an illeagle hook up,its time to boot these scum balls out and take back our city,would probably be a good idea to vidio any and all trasactions with shelton no way he can lie him self out of that. there needs to be a lot more investigations we need to find out why someone is covering up for him and just who it is, time to pay the pipper for all involved starting with greg
completly fed up

AOL

#5 Jun 22, 2012
thats not all he buys and sells cars from that property as well ,no dealers licence i once went to the code inforcement office and asked why he was being allowed to do this, there answer was, i dont know what to tell you,but first i asked them what would happen if it were me, they told me it was against city code and i would be shut down,
i hear greg was to sick to attend the last city council meeting, i think he just didnt want to show his face he knows they have got him ,now you know shelton is going to turn on who ever else is involved in this with him to try to throw the blame off of him selfe,shelton needs to be turned in to the grand jury there is a lot more going on than just this the talk i here is somthing to do with real estate and the city , maby a private investigator could shed some light on things????
livenow

Porterville, CA

#6 Jun 23, 2012
Everyone needs to mind their own business! Quit hating on others! Quit being nosy!:)
completly fed up

AOL

#7 Jun 23, 2012
hmmm mind there own buisiness, do you mean look the other way? what goes for one goes for all there are some that need to learn this, and yes i HATE corruption its the reason the country is in the mess its in. its time we do somthing about it.
and by the way what goes on in this so called government is my buisiness and every one elses as well NO MORE COVER UPS AND NO MORE CORRUPTION......
fasterfastest

Hilmar, CA

#8 Jun 25, 2012
livenow wrote:
Everyone needs to mind their own business! Quit hating on others! Quit being nosy!:)
lmao!
enough bull allready

AOL

#9 Jun 25, 2012
i have lived in the porterville area all my life ,i have watched as we have been rueled and regulated ,some of us right out of business,why should greg not have to follow the same ruels? what makes him so special? you cant do what he does and not get notticed.just what would happen if we didnt stand up .and by the way i have known shelton all my life ,so i do know! i dont see how you can think this is not any ones business ,unless you want to help cover up for him
to, i consider this to be my town as much as any one elses so all i have to say is NOT IN MY TOWN
YOU DONT, SPEAK UP PORTERVILLE lets put a stop to this once and for all . yes or no?
completly fed up

AOL

#10 Jul 25, 2012
i guess sense every thing has quited down, i can
assume the fix is in again? just one more cover up?
completly fed up

AOL

#11 Aug 10, 2012
i see greg and his mommy are at it again, i figured this would happen,try to throw the blame some were else now he is using his friends to help.
porterville havnt you had enough yet? throw them all out and start over before its to late. what do you figure this is all going to cost porterville in the long run, while shelton sets back and just laughs ,he is never going to be charged with any thing he is to well protected, recall them all now ,dont let them make fools of us all while they sit back and profit ,i for one want to see sheltons dissmantlers license his dealers license
special use permitts for the property at williford and henderson and i would still like to know why he wont disclose what he does for a living ,no one else has a problem with that ,you will note in one of the interviews in the recorder he states this prorerty has equipment on it, sense when is a wrecking yard full of cars equipment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 16 min Butterflypie 7,953
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr brewed 5,070
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr sloop 200,940
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 11 hr subscibe 15,995
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
whats up with Sun pixleybitch 1
tierras has the downest nortenos in tulare county (Mar '11) Sep 7 VISA NORTE 66
•••
•••
•••

Porterville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Porterville People Search