Pedestrian struck in crosswalk

Pedestrian struck in crosswalk

There are 1 comment on the Porterville Recorder story from Nov 10, 2012, titled Pedestrian struck in crosswalk. In it, Porterville Recorder reports that:

A traffic accident involving an unidentified male pedestrian and a dark colored Jeep was reported at 8:45 p.m. on Saturday night in the crosswalk located at Henderson Avenue near Second Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Porterville Recorder.

tragety

Porterville, CA

#1 Nov 11, 2012
This is the second accident that I know of that has taken two lifes whil pedestrians walk across the street in the cross walk pepole should not be hit or killed while crossing the street in the cross walk I thought thats what the cross walks are for doesnt a pedestrian have the right away something really needs to be done before another life is taken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pond Stars TV show Wed Bye 1
Please help Wed Thatgirl 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Wed Maynard 20
Pink.........................1 Pink Jul 18 1 pink 1
Irene Loves Tommy Felton Jul 17 Mizter 6
Hellos......Hugs......I Love You Jul 14 White Girl 7
Animals Jul 13 Fat girl 1

Porterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Porterville Mortgages