Spendora man stabbed to death in figh...

Spendora man stabbed to death in fight over a woman - VIDEO

There are 36 comments on the The Family Badge story from May 4, 2009, titled Spendora man stabbed to death in fight over a woman - VIDEO. In it, The Family Badge reports that:

At 6:18 p.m. on Saturday, Splendora Police and Montgomery County Hospital District medics responded to a 911 report of a traffic accident and altercation in the 15000 block of First St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Family Badge.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
some guy

Norman, OK

#1 May 11, 2009
i hope u suffer to linsey u suck u cost a man his life over jason becouse u cant seem to be with one or the other and not cheat thats why you got shawn killed and jason locked up its your falt we blame you
lindseys mom

Berea, KY

#2 May 16, 2009
until you know my daughters reasons for staying with that piece of dirt you call a man, & until you know what really went on in that web", I suggest you keep your blame to your self. I was in that home with jason & lindsey for a short time, jason beat lindsey every day, he even sent 2 men to the place I was staying after I left his home, he threatend me by having me beat up too, but you see, he was'nt man enough to beat me himself, he had to send his little dogs to do it, but I did'nt back down. He wanted my daughter all to himself & he told her many times that if she ever tried to leave him to go back to her husband Shawn he would hurt the 6 people who ment the most to her, & he did. He is the reason the kids were taken, he is the reason my son-in-law is dead,he stated many times in front of me that he would kill shawn, & he did. His own mother is scared to death of him, my daughter stayed because in her mind she thought she was doing the right thing, by staying with jason & keeping shawn away. I have been in the same predicament in my past and until you walk in lins shoes, look in the mirror, are you perfect? No one is we all make mistakes, some more tragic than others. Jason will pay for what he has done, but my daughter will live with this for the rest of her life.
eyes wide open

Bothell, WA

#3 May 16, 2009
lindseys mom wrote:
until you know my daughters reasons for staying with that piece of dirt you call a man, & until you know what really went on in that web", I suggest you keep your blame to your self. I was in that home with jason & lindsey for a short time, jason beat lindsey every day, he even sent 2 men to the place I was staying after I left his home, he threatend me by having me beat up too, but you see, he was'nt man enough to beat me himself, he had to send his little dogs to do it, but I did'nt back down. He wanted my daughter all to himself & he told her many times that if she ever tried to leave him to go back to her husband Shawn he would hurt the 6 people who ment the most to her, & he did. He is the reason the kids were taken, he is the reason my son-in-law is dead,he stated many times in front of me that he would kill shawn, & he did. His own mother is scared to death of him, my daughter stayed because in her mind she thought she was doing the right thing, by staying with jason & keeping shawn away. I have been in the same predicament in my past and until you walk in lins shoes, look in the mirror, are you perfect? No one is we all make mistakes, some more tragic than others. Jason will pay for what he has done, but my daughter will live with this for the rest of her life.
If you stayed with them for a while and knew of the so called beatings, why didn't you do something?? Where do you get your information about Jasons mother being scared of him? You are the one that should get the facts straight. As far as Lindsey she loved Jason.
family in ky

United States

#4 May 16, 2009
eyes wide open how do you know that lindsey loves jason? seriously tell me how you know that and tell me why you think she wasnt scared of him?
I knew him

New Caney, TX

#5 Jun 1, 2009
lindseys mom wrote:
I knew him. He wasn't like this to me. If she really wanted to get away from him, running from man to man was not the way to do it. I hope she does live with it for the rest of her life becuase she isn't theonly one who will suffer from the incident. Jason was wrong for what he did but she knew how jealous he was and should have known not to leave him in that way. Sure he had a bad temper but drugs and alcohol didn't help. It is clear that he should have known better but it is obvious that she didn't help the situation at all. When someone is as short tempered as he is you no not to push certain issues. Your daughter needs to learn some common sense for the saie of everyone aroud her. Jason's kids will have to live with this as well as the Porter kids. When you don't use your head this happens. I tried my best to help hime stay away from drugs but it didn't work. Obviously the way the justice system responded to his previuos issues did not help out. Maybe people should question the way the system reacts to criminals with addiction and violent problems. The blame isn't only Jason's and Lindsey's. If you look at Jason's past and all the things he was required to do by the law it did not deter the crimes. In fact, I think he was worse becuase of previous incarcerations. He needed help and all he recieved was isolation from the public and was forced to resie with violent criminals. Maybe deterance of crime should take a new route and women who run from man to man should also be punished. It is a sad situation for all but Lindsey deserves to be behind bars just as much as Jason.
I knew him

New Caney, TX

#6 Jun 1, 2009
If you love someone who has problems such as Jason's you should just leave him. You do not leave for another man. DUH!!! His mother has nothing to do with this and you should not talk about her like that. She is a sweet lady who is suffering as much as the family of the one who lost his life. Have some consideration for others. You people are just as sick as the one who is violent. Just because Lindsey likes to bounce from guy to guy doesn't meant the rest of her family does. It also doesn't mean that her family doesn't love her. I do not think that this should have happened and I hope someone has learned something from this. As for Lindsey, my prayers are with your children family and in-laws. Jason, my prayers are with you, your family, and your kids. I am having a hard time with this myself. If things had been different in the past maybe this wouldn't have happened and I blame myself to an extent for this. When I say I knew him, I mean it. He was my ex and it is tragic that this happened. No one was ever physically hurt by this man when we were together so it goes to show you that some people know how to push all the wrong buttons and it looks like Lindsey did.
lindsey basher

Littleton, CO

#7 Jun 1, 2009
lindsey you s*ckkkk
true

United States

#8 Jun 11, 2009
does any body know what the turn on the case against jason is he gona do any time or death penalty for his dumb choice..
hope

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jun 15, 2009
so far he is trying to get out on self defense, but the DA is confident that he will get life for murder 1 he will be indited very soon on the murder 1 charge irreguardless of the events that took place to lead up to the murder, he still took a good mans life.
lindsey basher

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jun 16, 2009
its lindseys falt
worried

New Caney, TX

#11 Jun 18, 2009
Apparently all three are at fault, but the poor man did not deserve to die. Kill the murder, watch our for any illegal activity lindsey does and report her. She needs to be in jail too. Apparently she was more to blame than anybody. Two timing crack head, she disgusts me.
CHEVY

Millican, TX

#12 Jun 27, 2009
JASON IS A GOOD LOVING PERSON.ITS LYNDSEYS FAULT SHAWNS DEAD.JASONS MOTHER IS NOT AFRAID OF HER SON SHE IS AVERY LOVING PERSON THAT DID NOT RAISE HER SON TO BE A KILLER.LYNDSEYS ATWO BIT FAT HORE THAT PLAYED JASON FOR ALONG TIME.SHE SHOULD BE LOCKED UP TO MAY THE LORD BE WITH JASON & his daugters and famliy.lyndseys mother is a hater.ITS YOUR FAULT THIS HAPPENED U FAT SLUT!
hope

Houston, TX

#14 Jul 3, 2009
u cant place the blame on someone who didnt commit the actual murder itself. jason was already a messed up person and he chose to act as he did. lindsey isnt to blame jason is the one who stabbed shawn! you shouldnt forget that! anyways the point is, is that jason stabbed shawn he had other options like taking the ass kickin he was given for slappin a woman around. maybe if his mom and dad raised him better then he wouldnt have done what he did. that whole family is messed up!!! get your crap straight people and think about what your saying!
I knew him

New Caney, TX

#15 Jul 6, 2009
hope wrote:
u cant place the blame on someone who didnt commit the actual murder itself. jason was already a messed up person and he chose to act as he did. lindsey isnt to blame jason is the one who stabbed shawn! you shouldnt forget that! anyways the point is, is that jason stabbed shawn he had other options like taking the ass kickin he was given for slappin a woman around. maybe if his mom and dad raised him better then he wouldnt have done what he did. that whole family is messed up!!! get your crap straight people and think about what your saying!
Wow!! That's kinda funny you say people should get their crap straight. Tell that to Lindsey. She is one crazy, two timing, well you know. Like I said before, I dated hime for over a year and a half and he never even raised a hand to me. Perhaps she was beating the crap out of Jason and maybe even Shawn, then was treated like the man she was trying to be. He never hit me so perhaps maybe you should do some more investigating. And like I said, "LEAVE JASON'S FAMILY OUT OF IT BECAUSE THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!"
I knew him

New Caney, TX

#16 Jul 6, 2009
SO Hope who knows the whole story. What's going on with Jason now? Man I wish we could have gotten along better and maybe this wouldn't have happened but the future is unpredictable. I am sure he will be getting it pretty bad because he had the time to think about running them off the road so most will see that he had the time to make a decision not to act this way. However, knowing Jason he probably blacked out in a fit of a mixture of hurt, betrayal, bitterness, and rage. Ofcours in my opinion he acted out against the wrong person anyways. If Shawn was such a good man then why was she running back and forth and I'm not even saying he wasn't. What I mean is that she should have realized the possible outcome and she acted negligently. This situation should have been avoided all the way around so that such a good person was not so brutaly attacked.
lindsey

Houston, TX

#17 Jul 23, 2009
he's being arraigned and formally charged with murder1 as he should be. high five to the grand jury and mr ligon and the detectives. thank you! we still have a ways to go, but i know it will be ok.
I knew him

New Caney, TX

#18 Jul 25, 2009
lindsey wrote:
he's being arraigned and formally charged with murder1 as he should be. high five to the grand jury and mr ligon and the detectives. thank you! we still have a ways to go, but i know it will be ok.
o

You should be right there next to him!!!!
I knew him

New Caney, TX

#19 Jul 25, 2009
oh spare me!! I don't need fame. Apparently she did though. I never said anything about Shawn and nor would I other than him taking up for someone who turned her back on him cost him his life. I don't know Shawn but if I did I am sure I would still put the blame equally on Lindsey as well as Jason. Even if I didn't know Jason I would feel the same way. That's why the Adultry laws were set in the first place and why they should still be effective today. So innocent people don't get hurt over jealousy.
hope

Houston, TX

#20 Jul 29, 2009
how about you stay out of it because you had nothing to do with it either!
Knew Jason too

Houston, TX

#21 Jan 6, 2010
I also knew Jason. He was ignorant,known for pullin knives. Porter Lounge was one incident. It should be added to the case. I dont know Shawn but I feel really bad for his family and for his lose. Lindsey, I dont feel sorry for you, for the fact you were married. You put them babies in the middle of it(whether they were yours or his)and you were wrong for how you went about things. Jason is an adult he knows better and he did wrong therefore he should suffer, as should others for they knew what they were doing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mayor to relaunch study for new justice complex 1 hr dontchaknow 1
Anybody needs dro, qualitist , bars , narcos , ... 5 hr Raves 7
ACS XEROX CALL CENTER SPRINT CUSTOMER SERVICE 3... (Jul '13) 10 hr Beauutiful1995 77
4 Black Men Wanted for Assault & Robbery of Mos... 20 hr Do Not Criticize ... 1
First time 20 hr Astros Fan 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Review: Higher Ground Asphalt Paving May '16 Gglenlong 1

Porter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Porter Mortgages