Tree trimmer dies after 40-foot fall

Tree trimmer dies after 40-foot fall

There are 1 comment on the Muskogee Phoenix story from Jul 30, 2007, titled Tree trimmer dies after 40-foot fall. In it, Muskogee Phoenix reports that:

A tree trimmer fell to his death Monday after he was dumped from a bucket at the end of a hydraulic lift that was extended about 40 feet above ground.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Muskogee Phoenix.

Danny Roberts

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jul 31, 2007
Kenneth was a very kind and loving person, always willing to sacrifice his time and effect (without limitations) to help anyone. If you was blessed to met Kenneth, you could not help but to love him. I have loved him and his family from the first time we met. You will never find anyone better to pattern your life after, he was the best example of any Christian, husband and father you could ever met. In such a short time he became one of my best friends. He has left a very positive inprint on all of our lives.
Danny Roberts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A wild lawyer here I met her in the 90's Tulsa ... (Mar '15) Jul 20 Walmartramen 64
What happened to the wagoner McDonald's? It van... Jul 19 Guest 2
Glen's Restaurant (May '10) Jul 11 Guest 9
John hogshooter (Aug '15) Jul 5 Anonymously hatin... 2
Penny Baker (Jan '10) Jun '17 Karma 13
Muskogee Music Thread (May '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 20
Porter Senator goes Bonkers of Drunk Driver Pun... Mar '17 NEVER RE ELECT 1

Porter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Porter Mortgages