GBI seeks info on body found in Candler

GBI seeks info on body found in Candler

There are 2 comments on the Statesboro Herald story from Jun 3, 2013, titled GBI seeks info on body found in Candler. In it, Statesboro Herald reports that:

Georgia Bureau of Investigation Special Agent-in-Charge Cathy Sapp said agents are "looking for a person of interest" regarding the death of Perry Herbert, 24.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Statesboro Herald.

Tasha W

Dalton, GA

#1 Jun 4, 2013
My condolence to Perry's family. He was really a good kid and has never been in trouble. If anyone knows anything abt the case, please come forward because he is truely one that did not deserve this. You will be missed. God Bless.
tasha walsh crack head

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2014
Tasha W wrote:
My condolence to Perry's family. He was really a good kid and has never been in trouble. If anyone knows anything abt the case, please come forward because he is truely one that did not deserve this. You will be missed. God Bless.
Tasha walsh is a major crack head !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Does Candler County need a new Sheriff? (Mar '08) Apr 28 Hilton k Johnson Jr 25
Repent Governor Repent Apr 25 Ex Tobacco Buyer 3
News Scabies reported at Statesboro High Apr '16 Matt 1
Listen; Trump, Trump, Trump (Sep '15) Apr '16 Rich homi quan 6
corruption at bullock,county,jail,statesboro (Dec '11) Apr '16 Hitlet 8
Backwoods Redneck Hicks (Nov '14) Apr '16 Ohhh Dammm 3
Review: Otter Conservation Center Inc (Sep '13) Mar '16 Weary 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portal Mortgages