First Prev
of 5
Next Last
momof4

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2010
Does anybody know what happened this is so sad in this heat. Where they hurt?
Jon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#2 Jun 16, 2010

“I love you Patrick =]”

Since: Jun 10

New Harmony, IN

#3 Jun 16, 2010
I know one of the family members. This is SOOO sad...the family will be in my prayers.
momof3

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2010
Who was it? This is sooo sad.....
cool breeze

Charleston, WV

#5 Jun 16, 2010
a good parent always keeps up with their todders. and if people dont want their kids then they need to ask someone to adopt them. let them bad parents stay in a hot car nothing to drink no air see how long it would take for them to croak.

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 16, 2010
I've known the family all my life and they will be in my prayers.
town member

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jun 16, 2010
anyone know the name of thegirls or the name of the parents
aww

Jackson, MO

#8 Jun 16, 2010
I just heard of this horrible, sad news. The family r in my prayers

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jun 16, 2010
who is the family? do anyone know them? my prayer'are with them.
Local

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jun 16, 2010
From what I HEARD(so don't take this as the gospel), the mother is NOT to blame here. The babysitter is. I don't know if that's true or not...but I know Kasheena and she would not leave her babies in a HOT car!!!
Friend

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jun 16, 2010
cool breeze wrote:
a good parent always keeps up with their todders. and if people dont want their kids then they need to ask someone to adopt them. let them bad parents stay in a hot car nothing to drink no air see how long it would take for them to croak.
I get your point, but this has nothing to do with the parent, she is a hard working mother and really needs your prayers at this time. Please keep her in your heart!
so sorry to hear

United States

#12 Jun 16, 2010
i am so sorry to hear this. please let the family know that im praying for them.
pisses me off

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Jun 16, 2010
cool breeze wrote:
you are judging someone you dont even know...she was a damn good mother and before you start blaming people you need to find out the whole story!!!!!
agree

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jun 16, 2010
I agree 100% with "pisses me off"!!!!! Half of the people that are running their mouths about this tragedy, don't even know the FACTS. They're automatically blaming the parents for this. Ignorant people piss ME off!
pville gal

United States

#15 Jun 16, 2010
if it is the babysitters fault the mother should know who she has watching her kids. I feel sadness for the mother becuz she lost not only one but two babies. I cant believe whoever was watching these babies that they would let two 2yr olds wander in lakeview or anywhere else for that matter. For christ sakes they r 2yr olds. Ever hear of the terrible twos thats when they get into everything. I do know the mother & she is a good person & a hard worker.
seriously

Coudersport, PA

#16 Jun 16, 2010
who else left them in the car if it wasnt the parent?
concerned

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jun 16, 2010
have heard two different versions already so until the facts are published i think everyone should keep their opinions to themselves and give this family time to grieve without having to see all kinds of crap on topix
so sorry to hear

United States

#18 Jun 16, 2010
for real she just loss her babys and she getting bashed on here u people arent shit. Man i dont know or cant even imagine what ur going through i am so so very sorry for ur loss i pray god gets u through this. dont lesson to these idiots on here with this negative talk cause they dont mean shit and wont attention. i will be praying for u ...
CVille Mom

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jun 16, 2010
My Prayers go out to the Family and friends of these babies, I am at a loss of words about this horrible tragedy, I have no idea how the babies got into the car and why they weren't watched a bit more closely, I am not to judge, I just want everyone to keep a tighter rope on our kids and for the neighbors to help out a bit if they notice kids out playing or something that may seem out of place, to the parents, I hope to never know what you are going through and I am so, so sorry this has happened, so people ,please lets not talk ugly or be dis-respectfull, I think we should all pull together and be there for the Family, God Bless You All and please remember that there are many people Praying for you and we are also hurting with and for you, anytime a child is hurt or worse, we all feel it, we all cry with and for you.
WHY

United States

#20 Jun 16, 2010
What kind of PARENT OR BABY-SITTER Could forget that they are missing one child let alone two Please ? I"am a Grand parent if I Don"t see or hear my 3 Grandkid"s You can bet your ASS I" WILL BE LOOKING FOR THEM!!!!!! God for BID some people do not even need to have CHILDEREN If they are not going to be RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM !!!!!!! STUPID MF MAY YOU BURN IN HELL !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know where JoJo walters is? (Oct '09) 9 hr Guest 17
miss you (Oct '12) 11 hr Thinkin bout ya 139
Matt smith Thu old friend 1
Moving to Gideon Thu Good times 1
atv riding Thu ShirleyWill12 7
Pick A Word and drop A Word (Feb '10) Thu 8675309 Jenny 2,047
Officer Lashley Wed Lilbourn Citizen 1
More from around the web

Portageville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE