First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thatman

Malden, MO

#1 Dec 13, 2012
They have awesome food there.Customer service is great. This is just what this town needs. They stay open late too.
yes

Dexter, MO

#2 Dec 16, 2012
it is awsome!!!
Hillbill

Malden, MO

#3 Dec 16, 2012
The burgers are the best around handsdown
Dont know

United States

#4 Dec 16, 2012
Where is this place located at?
Hillbill

Garden City, MI

#5 Dec 17, 2012
Mainstreet across from police dept
Owners

Ballwin, MO

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Who owns it? Workers are? Hours? Just wondering. Thanks
jrob

Kennett, MO

#7 Dec 18, 2012
Is this where Marilyns was located? Next to Ellingtons?
Double

Fairfax, VA

#8 Dec 18, 2012
The kitchen is located right next to the Barber Shop. There was a computer repair place there a few months ago. They are open until 10 pm. The people that own/work it are very nice, food is good too!
Curious

United States

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Are the prices reasonable?
cheap

United States

#10 Dec 19, 2012
everything is under 10 dollars burgers are huge. Cheeseburger with fries will cost you about $6.00 but its like two mcdoubles stacked on top of each other.With huge steak fries on the side.
local

Ballwin, MO

#11 Dec 20, 2012
Hope that guy who had the computer repair shop doesn't own it. He owes me money. Maybe we can trade it out for some food.
someone

Portageville, MO

#12 Dec 20, 2012
He doesn't own it.
Sexy Mom aka gray bush

Farmington, MO

#13 Dec 20, 2012
They got corndogs??????!!!!
curious

Dexter, MO

#14 Dec 20, 2012
Who owns this?
too high

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Dec 20, 2012
cheap wrote:
everything is under 10 dollars burgers are huge. Cheeseburger with fries will cost you about $6.00 but its like two mcdoubles stacked on top of each other.With huge steak fries on the side.
That is too high for a cheeseburger and fries. You will have to lower your price to make a go of it in this area. You can get a a cheeseburger and fries at McDonalds for 2.00 Just saying, if you want to make your business last.
Citizen

Risco, MO

#16 Dec 20, 2012
I loved it.$6 for a GOOD burger isn't bad at all. I got the breakfast bowl with biscuits for less than $5. Plenty of food and very clean!
someone

Portageville, MO

#17 Dec 20, 2012
for 6 bucks they gave you plenty! I'll go there for my burger and fries over mcdonalds
great

Portageville, MO

#18 Dec 21, 2012
they have really great food and the service is excellent. the girls are really nice and the food is worth the wait. they really give you your moneys worth!
bob

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Dec 22, 2012
Does anyone know the hours and days they are open
question

Jackson, MO

#20 Dec 28, 2012
Can anyone tell what types of food they serve? Is it just hamburgers? I'm excited to try them on my next trip to Portageville!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim and Ava Bradley 14 hr Neighbor 3
Scott gammons Mon Momma t 1
Food rite girls. Name Hope need info Mon Mark 9
wardell cop Mon Upset citizen 9
food Jun 26 curious 1
Looking for House to Rent Jun 26 Looking 1
wouldn't brother poole be proud??? (Sep '07) Jun 26 Call it as I see it 86
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portageville Mortgages