United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

Judged:

anyone know how to get ahold of missy moore?
yea

Portageville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

Judged:

she lives at her grandma house 37903723
Missy Moore-Portagevil le

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

Judged:

Jessica wrote:
anyone know how to get ahold of missy moore?
who are u and why are u looking for her
Missy Moore-Portagevil le

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

Judged:

yea wrote:
she lives at her grandma house 37903723
somehow you don't know me very well because i live with my dad. ha
looking

Portageville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

Judged:

some how you dont no me to well i live with my dad
concerned

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Judged:

looking wrote:
some how you dont no me to well i live with my dad
i would appreciate if you left Missy alone, if you don't know she is home then she don't want you to know. So, her family would appreciate that you left her alone. She is living with her dad and they sure don't want to be bothered with any of you in Portageville. So, do her and her family a favor and leave well enough alone. It is greatly appreciated. Thank you
Grim Reaper

Rector, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Judged:

Missy Moore-Portageville wrote:
<quoted text>somehow you don't know me very well because i live with my dad. ha
Could have fooled me i thought you where in prison... you have been in and out so many times i only hope it becomes your permanet address one day!
grim reaper 2

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Judged:

it needs to become ur permanent address
haha

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Judged:

she wasn't in prison she was living in sikeston then move to her dad's so if she isn't bothering u don't bother her
haha

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Judged:

be a man and not punk grim tell her family who u are or are u scared of the Moore's
pastnative

Quincy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Judged:

I don't know who the grim Reaper is but, how dare you put someones name on here and say mean stuff like that about her. whenever your just jealeous of her. And anyway i grew up with her and i don't like hearing anybody talk about her like that. And you don't worry about her life you need to keep your own in check. i bet you have a hell of a background.Missy, miss you girl. next time i'm down that way i'll look you up, so we can catch up, it has been at least since 1993 since i saw you.there is always gonna be some idiot on here bashing somebody. i hate that shit.but, you do have friends to that would stand up for you in a heartbeat. love ya girl

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Judged:

Is Moore or married name or would that be your maiden name? just asking, you may be an old friend?
someone who cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

well i don't think missy is as bad as half the people in portageville that try to talk about her. your just mad because missy can stand up be a woman and do her time. but if ur little cry baby ass would probably have a meltdown... missy keep doing good, i am proud of u i heard u was home and doing good... keep it up i will see you soon... the people in portageville have nothing to do but gossip let them gossip it just shows their not happy with their self we love u girl God Bless You! i know ur mom is happy to see you, take care of patty
hey girl

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Judged:

i heard missy got married and has a very good husband and son... i would like to see her if anyone knows her location.. if any family member is on here any will ya'll leave number or message how to get ahold of her. i went to school with her and haven't seen her in awhile..

Wiggins, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

someone who cares wrote:
well i don't think missy is as bad as half the people in portageville that try to talk about her. your just mad because missy can stand up be a woman and do her time. but if ur little cry baby ass would probably have a meltdown... missy keep doing good, i am proud of u i heard u was home and doing good... keep it up i will see you soon... the people in portageville have nothing to do but gossip let them gossip it just shows their not happy with their self we love u girl God Bless You! i know ur mom is happy to see you, take care of patty
I KNOW PATTY MOORE IS NOT HER MOTHER HAHAHA THATS WHY SHE ENDED UP THE WAY SHE IS DAUGHTER LIKE MOTHER IS SHE STILL STEALING PORTAGEVILLE BLIND, AND TAKING LITTLE OLD LADIES MONEY HAHAHA THAT FAMILY IS A JOKE..
hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

looks like the whole moore family is nothing but trouble!!
true or false

Claremont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

is it true that patty moore quit working at the p-ville nursing home?
or is it true she got fired from there?
---be easy about it k ---lol
yes

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

YES IT IS TRUE SHE QUIT BECAUSE OF THE WRECK SHE HAD. AND ALSO I HEARD SHE HAD TOOK THIS TOPIX TO TO A LAWYER AT SILESTON TO SEE WHO IS PUTTING THERE NAME ON HERE YOU WILL BE CHARGED A BIG FINE AND MAYBE JAIL TIME JUST ASK AROUND IT CAN BE DONE
Maybe Not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

yes wrote:
YES IT IS TRUE SHE QUIT BECAUSE OF THE WRECK SHE HAD. AND ALSO I HEARD SHE HAD TOOK THIS TOPIX TO TO A LAWYER AT SILESTON TO SEE WHO IS PUTTING THERE NAME ON HERE YOU WILL BE CHARGED A BIG FINE AND MAYBE JAIL TIME JUST ASK AROUND IT CAN BE DONE
It's called freedom of speech. Besides if what anyone says is true there is nothing that can be done! The truth sometimes hurt and will always come back to bite you on your a** so....
what about

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

yes wrote:
I didn't know patty had a wreck--did she get hurt bad? what happened? is she able to get around still? see how little this person knows huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Portageville Forum right now

Search the Portageville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,659
Dennis Young 1 hr Indestructable 2
Looking for Sonya Johnson 9 hr WhoDat 1
iwannaknow 9 hr PaaLeeze 7
Food rite girls 17 hr trust me 14
Orlando misouria 17 hr Wtf 1
Tim Bonee (Oct '10) Jul 26 Gert 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Portageville Jobs

•••