First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Fenton, MO

#1 Apr 24, 2008
Who is Larry Carroll? Anyone know? I heard he is from Portageville.
rainandroses

Carmi, IL

#2 Jul 25, 2008
he is my friends big brother.He was a greatly loved boy by anyone who has met him! Why who wants to know?
curious

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jul 26, 2008
I saw in another towns topix the subject was Classmates who have passed away. I was reading them and someone mentioned Larry Carroll. And I went to school with a Larry Carroll, but I think it may be the boys father. Because the Larry carroll I knew is like 45. I believe he lives in portageville, im not sure.
rain

Carmi, IL

#4 Jul 27, 2008
you are talking about her daddy, he is still around I personally do not know him that well cuz i have made it a point not to. But he lives close i can give him a message if u tell me ur name,
Thats wrong

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jul 28, 2008
rain wrote:
you are talking about her daddy, he is still around I personally do not know him that well cuz i have made it a point not to. But he lives close i can give him a message if u tell me ur name,
I don't know if his old classmate would want to give him a message if you make it a point to stay away from him. Thats ODD.
rain

Carmi, IL

#6 Jul 28, 2008
Well like i said i dont really talk to him when i see the guy. but whatever is good for you
rain

Carmi, IL

#7 Jul 28, 2008
Curious wrote:
Who is Larry Carroll? Anyone know? I heard he is from Portageville.
if you are an old classmate of l.j's then wouldn't the question you asked be Where is larry not WHO is larry, thats ODD 2 me!
curious

United States

#8 Jul 28, 2008
Well, I read on "classmates who have passed away" on another topix. I thought that the Larry Carroll I knew had died. I wasnt sure if it was even the right one. Yes I may have posted it oddly. I dated him in Junior High, thats how long ago that has been. He probably doesnt even remember me. It just left me wondering if it was my jr. high boyfriend that had passed away. Sorry you guys.
Mike

Fenton, MO

#9 Aug 13, 2008
Larry Carroll Sr. is a good man, and a dang good mechanic. He has been through alot in his life, but he is a good hearted person. For anyone who makes it a point to stay away from him, thats just shallow. He may be different, but he's a real nice guy.

Huntsville, AL

#10 Jan 19, 2011
Thats true Mike. I know that whole family. It was a sad time when that happened with Larry joe. I havent spoke with the family in some time. Moved away kinda lost touch. Was good friends with his older brothers.
y iz thiz a topic

Albion, IL

#11 Feb 8, 2011
this is larry joes sister and larrys daughter fa whoeva wanted ta see if thay ex n high school pasted away my mama will woop dat azz dat nun of ya bussiness n my dad iznt a good person i admit that but my brother was tha only person besides my mama i had left afta my brothers went to prizon he waz loved by everyone my oldest son alarryon iz named after him and like on his headstone hes gone but not fogotten rip ljc
curious

Jackson, MO

#12 Feb 8, 2011
i think hes my sons father

Huntsville, AL

#13 Feb 9, 2011
To the sister, hey how have you been. How's your Mom and little bro doing? Tell your uncle D I said hi. You know who this is very well.
y iz thiz a topic

Jackson, MO

#14 Feb 10, 2011
naw not really i no alot of people that nos us frum tennesee to holcomb have not he slightest clue honestly

Huntsville, AL

#15 Feb 10, 2011
I helped you and your mom move from portageville. I stayed in that crappy ass motel in town for a few days.
y iz thiz a topic

Jackson, MO

#16 Feb 10, 2011
still dont recall at all that was so log ago

Huntsville, AL

#17 Feb 10, 2011
Damn girl your memory is shot. It's Scott. How have u been? What's your uncle LD up to? Well got to go to work. Maybe chat tomorrow. You have a good evening.
y iz thiz a topic

Jackson, MO

#18 Feb 10, 2011
aw shyt my bad yea i remember now

Huntsville, AL

#19 Feb 11, 2011
Damn you forgot who I was that quick. So how's everything with you. Looks like your getting a hard time on another topic. I've been down in that area a few times for work.I was goin to stop in and visit your Uncle and maybe your mom.
Good friend of Larry

Malden, MO

#20 Feb 23, 2011
Well maybe if you would actually spend some time with your dad, you would know that no matter what you say about him, He loves you very much. He has actually told me and my wife that. And no its probably none of my business how you feel about your dad, but I just thought I would let you know that. My dad commited suicide when I was 15 and up until then I would have said the same as you "my dad is not a good person". But now I wish I could go back and tell him I love him no matter what he did. Because he is the only dad you will ever have. I am a good friend of Larry's, and I can just tell that he carries alot of guilt around with him. I hate to see my friend like that. I hope I haven't offended you, i was just sayin. If it means anything at all, Larry has told me before that "Kristen sure does hate me, but I still love her".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joyce Lancaster 13 hr Dave 3
Subway Sun Guest 1
nurseing home Sun grover 2
wardell cop Apr 30 FraudAndFake 8
Anyone Apr 28 Lol 7
sara nolen (Jul '15) Apr 27 beenthere 27
lee hedrick (Feb '15) Apr 26 hey there 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portageville Mortgages