Adult women and High School boys

Adult women and High School boys

Posted in the Portageville Forum

Mad Mom

Dexter, MO

#1 Jan 6, 2011
I have just found out that my sons best friend has been sneaking around with a woman in her late 20,s that is married with children . When I started asking questions he also informed me that several of his other friends also have been doing it to. Some of these women are in there 30,s . He said it starts on facebook and then cell phone texting and then going for a secret rides to the country and you know the rest. This shocked me beyond belief and I told my son I would be checking his cell phone and facebook account everyday .
Parents I would suggest you check all your sons and daughters also for this kind of activity .
yuck

Malden, MO

#2 Jan 6, 2011
Mad Mom wrote:
I have just found out that my sons best friend has been sneaking around with a woman in her late 20,s that is married with children . When I started asking questions he also informed me that several of his other friends also have been doing it to. Some of these women are in there 30,s . He said it starts on facebook and then cell phone texting and then going for a secret rides to the country and you know the rest. This shocked me beyond belief and I told my son I would be checking his cell phone and facebook account everyday .
Parents I would suggest you check all your sons and daughters also for this kind of activity .
Good for you mad mom! I would be mad as hell too. Sadly, this doesn't surprise me. I sure hope you call some of these women out, I bet that will stop them.
beatdown

Perryville, MO

#3 Jan 6, 2011
I remember a teacher fooling around with a young student. She learned her lesson when the kids mom beat the crap out of her!
would b mad 2

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2011
I think I'd be letting the police know about this!
teacher

Fenton, MO

#5 Jan 6, 2011
beatdown wrote:
I remember a teacher fooling around with a young student. She learned her lesson when the kids mom beat the crap out of her!
I know of a teacher that used to date her students. Never was a word said about it. She acts like a saint now.
Mad Mom

Dexter, MO

#6 Jan 10, 2011
I have been checking my sons facebook several times a day lately and I have noticed that these women must just wait till these young boys post something on there page so they can respond to it . It is very sick . These women doing this are not related to these boys in any way so there is no connection between them except being flirtatious . Just remember ladies that some of you have boys that will be this age soon so I hope this comes back to haunt you and if I see any of you on my sons page I will be showing up at your house or your work and that you can be sure about.
Your dad

Holcomb, MO

#7 Jan 10, 2011
Where were these freakin women when i was in high school. Life is so unfair.
2011farmergirl

United States

#8 Jan 14, 2011
So funny -"your dad" haaaaa.....
Mad Mom

Dexter, MO

#9 Feb 28, 2011
Another sick adult posting on a childs facebook this weekend in the middle of the night . Woman you are asking for trouble and if his mother gets wind of this your ass has had it . You couldnt have the dad so I guess your trying for the son sick sick sick
WoW

Sacramento, CA

#10 Mar 1, 2011
A couple years ago amy Simpson was stallin some teenage boys they are all in college now. Can't adults find other adults their age? There is so much more I could but ill leave it at that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assembly of God (Oct '16) 20 min Guest 15
friends from lilbourn that are no longer with us (Aug '08) 20 hr Daughter and sister 368
Ben???? Sun Lol 11
Teresa roberts Sun Mrmissouri 2
What ever happened2 josh hollingshead ? Sun GideonRez 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Apr 23 Dummy 965
Mark Kentner (Oct '08) Apr 20 Carol kentner 9

Portageville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portageville Mortgages