megan rinehart rooker
sorry

United States

#21 Oct 29, 2007
sad wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for the info. does anyone know how Ben is doing?
Who is Ben?!

“Loving Wife and Proud Mom”

Since: Sep 07

Portageville, MO

#22 Oct 29, 2007
My heart breaks for Gary, Tracy, and Megan's daughter, Bentley. I can't even imagine the pain they must be feeling. Megan was in our house so much growing up that I always thought of her as another little sister, and I only wish there was something I could do for her family right now.

Portageville, MO

#23 Oct 29, 2007
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Ben?!
Ben Rooker, Megan's husband.
hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Oct 29, 2007
Ben is her husband I believe they got married not long before the baby was born he is from New Madrid
ex-alderman

Oreana, IL

#26 Oct 29, 2007
very sweet girl...god just got a new angel and our world is a little darker without her...my prayers for her family
looking

United States

#27 Oct 29, 2007
rhonda wrote:
not sure of her childs age but thinking maybe around 3
baby was 10 months old god bless that family and baby who will never know the tender love of her own mother
Believer

United States

#28 Oct 29, 2007
When is the funeral?
Taryn - RIP Megan

Toronto, Canada

#29 Oct 29, 2007
I am a cousin of Megan's dad Gary. Its very sweet to see all of the people who truly loved Megan, and how much she will truly be missed. It had been a while since I had seen her but when she got sick I was praying for her everyday, and she was always the sweetest, most caring girl you could ever meet. Anyone that knew Megan was truly blessed to have met her. I feel I was truly blessed to be a part of her extended family.

R.I.P. Megan, you will never be forgotten, and always be loved.
mutt and jeff

United States

#30 Oct 29, 2007
Taryn - RIP Megan wrote:
I am a cousin of Megan's dad Gary. Its very sweet to see all of the people who truly loved Megan, and how much she will truly be missed. It had been a while since I had seen her but when she got sick I was praying for her everyday, and she was always the sweetest, most caring girl you could ever meet. Anyone that knew Megan was truly blessed to have met her. I feel I was truly blessed to be a part of her extended family.
R.I.P. Megan, you will never be forgotten, and always be loved.
she was a sweetheart
jodi

Eminence, MO

#31 Oct 29, 2007
megan and i played softball together at new madrid. she was diagnosed with leukemia about 7 months ago. she was married to ben rooker of new madrid and they had one child together a girl named bentley she was borned on jan. 1, 07.

some of my friends and i went and saw megan in april and again in may at barnes jewish hospitol in st louis.

pray for her family... megan was a great friend to have in your life...

R.I.P MEGAN RINEHART ROOKER

we'll miss you
a friend

Oreana, IL

#32 Oct 30, 2007
The visitations are tonight at Pville and the Funeral tomorrow

Toronto, Canada

#33 Oct 30, 2007
does anyone know if there is an obituary online for Megan?
mutt and jeff

United States

#34 Oct 30, 2007
guest wrote:
not sure
a friend

Oreana, IL

#35 Oct 30, 2007
The services for Megan will be at 6pm tonight at the Delisle Funeral Home and the funeral will be tomorrow at 2pm at Delisle Funeral Home and then she will go to New Madrid.

Portageville, MO

#36 Oct 30, 2007
If anyone on here is a friend/family member who would like to contribute, Tera Klipfel is organizing a scrapbook for Bentley, Megan's little girl. She said any photos and stories about Megan are welcome, and she requests that you put it on a piece of 12x12 scrapbooking paper for the book. Thanks!
INFO

United States

#37 Oct 30, 2007
Standard Democrat has an obituary online for Megan
C Porter

Springfield, MO

#38 Oct 31, 2007
guest wrote:
If you go to The Standard Democrat (Sikeston, MO newspaper) online and select the obituaries link, that is where I found it.
The lucky one

United States

#39 Oct 31, 2007
Her daughter is 8 months i know cuz my bro was friends with her.megans mom went and got custody of the baby
Taryn - RIP

Toronto, Canada

#40 Oct 31, 2007
C Porter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go to The Standard Democrat (Sikeston, MO newspaper) online and select the obituaries link, that is where I found it.
Thank you for letting me know that. I was unable to make it down for her funeral.
Taryn - RIP Megan

Toronto, Canada

#41 Oct 31, 2007
When I went on The Standard Democrat's newspaper, I couldn't find it, her name wasn't on there. If anyone has a link, can you please provide it? Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheena eagle (Mar '15) 7 min Smh 35
Kyleigh portwood! (Mar '16) 5 hr curious 51
Jenifer n Mike Cook 5 hr curious 1
Tonya and Natasha James (Apr '09) Wed natasha james 8
BiG Daddy Dec 5 BiG Daddy 1
Felons and Deer Hunting (Nov '09) Dec 4 Bull 207
anyone know a guy named levin ray? (Mar '09) Dec 3 Lray 64

Portageville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance