First Prev
of 3
Next Last
looking for tracijeffries

Washington, MO

#1 Mar 10, 2012
anyone seen her? know anything about her?
hillary

Plano, TX

#2 Mar 11, 2012
She lives in arkansas. She has facebook look her up
moved

Washington, MO

#3 Mar 12, 2012
hillry wrote:
She lives in arkansas. She has facebook look her up
she moved.do you know anything else? she get rid of that abused husband she had? she deserve so much better. does she have any kids? i need to find her. she was the best person. i knew her as traci lerma anyone know anything? i moved away and just moved back. and i was wondering if she was around.
hillary

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2012
U will find her as Traci crawford on fb
traci lerma

Dexter, MO

#5 Mar 14, 2012
well who ever is lookin for me. what do you want? and i'm getting off facebook. yes i divorce jason and yes i have kids. it will be done march the 27. so who are you?
i'm not looking for anyone I'm finally happy. i do not get cheated on abused and my kids and me are doing great. okay i'm here who is this?
da beast

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Nasty a@@ fat Mexican b!tch
wow

Kennett, MO

#7 Nov 9, 2012
traci lerma wrote:
well who ever is lookin for me. what do you want? and i'm getting off facebook. yes i divorce jason and yes i have kids. it will be done march the 27. so who are you?
i'm not looking for anyone I'm finally happy. i do not get cheated on abused and my kids and me are doing great. okay i'm here who is this?
Be glad you got away from him you are to good for him he dont need the kids he has
hillary

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2012
The ones he has? He has one on the way and he adopted tracis cause there dads didn't want anything to do with them. She don't let him even talk to them, but that's only hurting the kids and Jason. But none of yall see that cause you only think about yourselves not the kids when it comes to stuff like that. So whoever all you fake name people are, you can start talking about me now.........and u don't even know me....
wow

United States

#9 Nov 10, 2012
For real is it his because it seems funny to me he been with plenty of girls and damn near 30 and don't have none of his own but soon after getting with u you are having his kid sounds fishy to me
Wharever

United States

#10 Nov 19, 2012
wow wrote:
For real is it his because it seems funny to me he been with plenty of girls and damn near 30 and don't have none of his own but soon after getting with u you are having his kid sounds fishy to me
. Maybe its because none of them other girls could have babies!!! Lol
Wharever

United States

#11 Nov 19, 2012
wow wrote:
. It's true tho and everyone is so happy for them. Now everbody is happy:)!!
Wharever

United States

#12 Nov 19, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Be glad you got away from him you are to good for him he dont need the kids he has
he dont have any, this is his first. Evidently u dont know much bout him and if he is so bad why did she write letters to him when he was gone? He has them to prove it??? Lol!!!
Wharever

United States

#13 Nov 19, 2012
wow wrote:
hell u couldnt have kids and neither could the others lol all was fixed!!!
hillary

United States

#14 Nov 19, 2012
This is his first kid, nothings fishy about it. All the girls he was with were fixed or he just never got any of them pregnant thank god...
What the hell lol

United States

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Hell everyone knows this is traci, she started askin for traci jeffries then turned around and said she knew her as lerma, aint no body wanting her hell she is married to an old man that screwed around on his other wife( mother of kids) and treated her like shit! He brags how he has her out workin, dumb woman, she is so nasty too i member her years ago GOSH the whole bunch is nasty!!
hillary

United States

#16 Dec 6, 2012
What the hell lol wrote:
Hell everyone knows this is traci, she started askin for traci jeffries then turned around and said she knew her as lerma, aint no body wanting her hell she is married to an old man that screwed around on his other wife( mother of kids) and treated her like shit! He brags how he has her out workin, dumb woman, she is so nasty too i member her years ago GOSH the whole bunch is nasty!!
Amen to all that. She also just wants our money and won't let him see the kids that he half raised. Atleast he was man enough to raise them kids and be dad to them, the only reason there not together still is because he went to jail and she cheated and ran off with the old Casey's manager and married him after she sent him divorce papers in jail. She's a piece of sh*t for not letting them kids see the only man they knew as Dad. And Jason Jr loves Jason I've seen it. That boy is crazy about Jason. Ur wrong Traci Lerma (Crawford) the judge will let u know.
wow

United States

#17 Dec 6, 2012
hillary wrote:
<quoted text>Amen to all that. She also just wants our money and won't let him see the kids that he half raised. Atleast he was man enough to raise them kids and be dad to them, the only reason there not together still is because he went to jail and she cheated and ran off with the old Casey's manager and married him after she sent him divorce papers in jail. She's a piece of sh*t for not letting them kids see the only man they knew as Dad. And Jason Jr loves Jason I've seen it. That boy is crazy about Jason. Ur wrong Traci Lerma (Crawford) the judge will let u know.
U r so tuff on the Internet u got room to call her a piece of shit look at who u r married to he cheated on her all the time and whipped her u just wait u will see how he really is u stupid immature bitch he will go to prison sooner or later for not paying child support and he will leave u to and not pay shit for your because that's what peice of shit men do
wow

United States

#18 Dec 6, 2012
And by the way he still loves her and would be with her right now today of she would have him back
No more

United States

#19 Dec 6, 2012
wow wrote:
And by the way he still loves her and would be with her right now today of she would have him back
i am someone that knows him better than anyone, u r right he did used to love her thats why he adopted her children because she kept on and on saying if he loved them that he would prove it. He did go out with other girls but she went with Jeremy Morefield Steven Todd and numerous others she lied and cheated on him too. It was a marriage that ended now it should b dropped. Jason has a wife that does not lie and cheat on him and he is happier than ive ever seen him. He has changed for the better he works and takes care of his family so this needs to stop he is going to b a dad and this baby wont b ripped away everytime u turn around so leave him alone he is not botherin traci any more!! What else do u want!! My god !
No more

United States

#20 Dec 6, 2012
And by the way the only way he will pay child support is if he can see them!!! Hell u never even tried to get their real dad for support, everybody knew thats all this is about. Oh by the way when she gets money for support she will lose her SSI check. Im sure she thinks about that. At least thats a sure thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Felons and Deer Hunting (Nov '09) 35 min Youaredumb 196
Karla Thacker 1 hr Say nope to dope 7
Larry Truelove (Apr '14) 7 hr Friend of Larry 14
wouldn't brother poole be proud??? (Sep '07) Mon papaw 91
Misty at foodrite (Jan '14) Aug 27 Mark 10
Here's a copy of the sunshine law citizens Aug 26 Fred 5
Miss New Madrid County (Mar '08) Aug 26 papaw 26

Portageville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance