First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Washington, IN

#1 Jul 7, 2008
Are there any good photographers in our area without having to drive very far?

“Give& it shall be given unto u”

Since: Oct 07

Where ever i hang my hat

#2 Jul 7, 2008
Theres Mackie Springer...Edward Graham....Ck Photography in East Prairie...

“Am I crazy!!!”

Since: May 08

Caruthersville, Missouri

#3 Jul 7, 2008
Amanda Irvin- Caruthersville..
super proud mom

Clarkton, MO

#4 Jul 7, 2008
Marenda McGinley's Magical Moments right here in Portageville.
XXXX

Clarkton, MO

#5 Jul 7, 2008
Mackie takes great pics but sometimes the service is not all that great. he is so busy, he cant keep to his word.

“186,000 miles per second”

Since: Jan 08

M1, NCG 1952,

#6 Jul 7, 2008
I don't do weddings anymore. I don't do family or children anymore. I only schedule one senior a month maybe two if I feel like it. I do mostly commercial for people like Mangan Holcolm Partners out of Arkansas and other advertising agencies.

And I also do recording artist and get paid through what ever record company is funding the project.

www.earthquakecity.com or www.springersphotography.com

The earthquakecity link is the actual site once you get on the introduction page.

I didn't have the time to keep up with everything so I have cut back. More to life than work. I can recommend a good photographer out of East Prairie for Seniors, children and family stuff. Brook Silman is her name and she is very good and she knows what she's doing.
My Roots

Columbia, MO

#7 Jul 7, 2008
I have had Brooke do some photos for my family and she did and awesome job.

M1, NCG 1952,

#8 Jul 7, 2008
My Roots wrote:
I have had Brooke do some photos for my family and she did and awesome job.
Brook's business is or was named 1000 Words. I will try to find her website and post it later. I am more critical of any photographer you will find. I pick my own stuff to pieces and I am never satisfied with anything I do. Brooke is good artistically and is a good person. She is great with kids.

M1, NCG 1952,

#9 Jul 7, 2008
Brooke's website

www.1kwrds.com
straight

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2008
is mackie married to a lady name brianna?
just wondering. seems i heard that springer name before. ty--or they related bro or sis etc?

M1, NCG 1952,

#11 Jul 7, 2008
Nope, that's my little brother. My wife's name is Melinda.

“Loving Wife and Proud Mom”

Since: Sep 07

Portageville, MO

#12 Jul 7, 2008
Sorry to hear you don't do families anymore, Mackie! After seeing Cory and Michele's wedding pictures, I was looking forward to having you do some of ours this fall.:( But I totally understand why... You're pulled in too many directions, apparently!!

I'll have to look into Brooke...
the hitman

United States

#13 Jul 7, 2008
vonda's portrait studio in gideon she is excellent

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hope

United States

#14 Jul 7, 2008
I always heard Eugene Myracle could do a pretty good job. That was a few years back--he may not be into it anymore.
a friend

Columbia, MO

#15 Jul 8, 2008
Sorry Mackie....but none of the people you listed are as good as you. You are one of the most talented photographers I have ever known. You can catch the PERFECT moment and its not staged. I would LOVE for you to take me and my little girls picture. Your work is amazing!
My Roots

Columbia, MO

#16 Jul 8, 2008
If you haven't seen what Brooke can do check out her website. It is important to catch the PERFECT moment and very few can do that. I have seen some of her work and she seems to have that ability also and like Mackie said she is great with kids. If Mackie doesn't have the time I really think you will be pleased with her work.

M1, NCG 1952,

#17 Jul 8, 2008
Hope wrote:
I always heard Eugene Myracle could do a pretty good job. That was a few years back--he may not be into it anymore.
I think Eugene is. Eugene is a great film photographer and I know he is getting into digital and may already be there. He and my dad started together and I learned from both of them at the early age of 12.

M1, NCG 1952,

#18 Jul 8, 2008
My Roots wrote:
If you haven't seen what Brooke can do check out her website. It is important to catch the PERFECT moment and very few can do that. I have seen some of her work and she seems to have that ability also and like Mackie said she is great with kids. If Mackie doesn't have the time I really think you will be pleased with her work.
I think if you look at the web site, that will tell you allot. It tells the quality and the pride someone has in their pictures. Brooke is good and I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.

Since: Jul 08

The Country

#19 Jul 8, 2008
Valerie Crow is good too.(and cheaper than most)... www.valeriecrow.com
She's located in Sikeston
Photo Freak

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jul 9, 2008
You get what you pay for. Most photographers that are any good are going to charge out the nose. Joe Craig is a famous photographer from Dexter and I think he still has a studio there. He has one in Cape for sure. The only one that can stand next to him is Mackie and maybe Ralph Palmer in New Madrid. Ralph may not be doing pictures anymore. I have used all three.

Mackie photographed my granddaughter and it is breathtaking. I don't understand why anyone would try to cut cost on something like that. Photos are supposed to last forever. If you can't get Mackie, go to Joe or Ralph.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Felons and Deer Hunting (Nov '09) 41 min guest 171
SRGG Accident 7 hr rider 2
nelson on mitchell st. Tue good stuff 3
Lindsey Ellis (Dec '10) Tue wowza 12
charles willey (Also goes by Cw) anyone know hi... Tue Johny doe 3
Patrick Hamm Berlin Productions = AsianFetishPerv Sun hooboy 2
Anyone_airsoft? Dec 11 Hazard 1
Portageville Dating
Find my Match

Portageville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Portageville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Portageville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:32 am PST

NBC Sports 4:32AM
Taylor Lewan wants you to know he's not a "scumbag"
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports 8:10 AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well