First Prev
of 2
Next Last
looking

Caruthersville, MO

#1 Feb 27, 2012
I am a younger man looking to meet older women secretly because i am married to a younger woman she just dont have the experience the couple of older women i have been with have post and i will set up a email for you to contact me and get my number
sunshine

Piggott, AR

#2 Mar 10, 2012
looking wrote:
I am a younger man looking to meet older women secretly because i am married to a younger woman she just dont have the experience the couple of older women i have been with have post and i will set up a email for you to contact me and get my number
just what we need .... More Chaeters... You suck!
Wtf

United States

#3 Mar 13, 2012
That's f**king nasty! This shit makes me hate men n it's not the age it's the experience so basically u want a whore n ur wife deserves better! And another thing if ur so experienced in the first place why not show ur wife a few things Hmmmm looks like u may be lacking a few things maybe in the pants! Pathetic!
Just thinking

Malden, MO

#4 Mar 13, 2012
Its probably because you dont know how to take care of business!! It takes time and skill to please a woman and most of you punk kids cant!! You just jump on and worry about yourself and to heck with her needs!! Then you want to blame her!! Your the problem !!!!! Punk!!!
A Different Approach

Dexter, MO

#5 Mar 13, 2012
Just talk to her - find a romantic moment and have one of those "conversations"... ask her what she likes, tell her what you like, talk about fantasies, etc. Then turn it into a sexy little game and explore what you both like. You'll both learn a lot and strengthen your relationship.

If you know what you like, then you can teach her in a non offending way.

No need to cheat dude.
right

Kennett, MO

#6 Mar 14, 2012
A Different Approach wrote:
Just talk to her - find a romantic moment and have one of those "conversations"... ask her what she likes, tell her what you like, talk about fantasies, etc. Then turn it into a sexy little game and explore what you both like. You'll both learn a lot and strengthen your relationship.
If you know what you like, then you can teach her in a non offending way.
No need to cheat dude.
Amen!! That is exactly right. There is allways ups and downs in a relationship. By no means will cheating help it any at all. More than likely you may lose your wife. Deep down inside it is not worth it all. Instead of looking for another way like they said make it fun. Most of communication when you don't communicate you can make your relationship worse. Like they said make it fun I would love for my man to do that. Maybe a hey let's try this or even go to one of those shops. Lol!!. Communicate communicate give her some credit don't just write her off and find another. She's your wife!
looking

Caruthersville, MO

#8 Mar 15, 2012
dont be mad because you dont have it as good as me I go do what I want and the wife stays home like a good girl just thinking you are a retard and a little bit#* if i'm not doing it right then why is she still here because i'm the best she ever had I'm the guy you wanna be's think abought when you play with your self ...loosers
Loser

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Mar 15, 2012
looking wrote:
dont be mad because you dont have it as good as me I go do what I want and the wife stays home like a good girl just thinking you are a retard and a little bit#* if i'm not doing it right then why is she still here because i'm the best she ever had I'm the guy you wanna be's think abought when you play with your self ...loosers
You just think she is staying at home. She may be desperate to stay with you.
looking

Caruthersville, MO

#10 Mar 15, 2012
you are so weak I know she stay's at home desperate no where close she knows she can't get it any better than what I give her like I said you people are utterly pathetic what a bunch of loosers
Guest

Dexter, MO

#11 Mar 15, 2012
looking wrote:
you are so weak I know she stay's at home desperate no where close she knows she can't get it any better than what I give her like I said you people are utterly pathetic what a bunch of loosers
roflmao... you're trying to get a rise out of everyone with your dribble. Obviously you can't satisfy her or she would be responding to your "utter greatness" and you wouldn't be hunting some on the side.

You probably have a 3 incher, a beer gut, and drive a huge truck to compsensate for your penis envy. If she stays with you... my bet is she's using you... more women do it than you may think Einstein.

Personally I think you're full of crap - a 15 yr old pimply kid. No woman in their right mind would stay with someone as arrogant as you portray yourself. I bet you can't even get it up. lol lol
Sandokan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Mar 15, 2012
C'mon. The only reason a young man would be "interested" in an older woman is because of potential of dipping into her bank account.

In many cases, the young man will chase the younger woman with the older woman's money!
Guest

Dexter, MO

#13 Mar 15, 2012
Sandokan wrote:
C'mon. The only reason a young man would be "interested" in an older woman is because of potential of dipping into her bank account.
In many cases, the young man will chase the younger woman with the older woman's money!
Well said, and dead on right! They'll chase anyone for a meal ticket.
looking

Caruthersville, MO

#14 Mar 19, 2012
all that you say and I'm still better than you bunch of loosers so what does that say abought you...... think abought me you know you will
Sandokan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Mar 19, 2012
looking wrote:
all that you say and I'm still better than you bunch of loosers so what does that say abought you...... think abought me you know you will
You're not better because we don't chase grandma's skirt like you do!
Just thinking

Malden, MO

#16 Mar 19, 2012
And we can spell!
just me

Caruthersville, MO

#17 Mar 19, 2012
you are just mad because you are a bunch of incest,inbred,corn bread fed pieces of trash dont be mad at me im not the one who molested you talk to your uncle daddy abought that
Well

United States

#18 Mar 19, 2012
just me wrote:
you are just mad because you are a bunch of incest,inbred,corn bread fed pieces of trash dont be mad at me im not the one who molested you talk to your uncle daddy abought that
With that being, it doesn't say much for you then. You came HERE looking for something! Lol what were you expecting to find? You're just dissappointed that you don't have any takers, older women aren't as har up as you are prick!
just me

Caruthersville, MO

#19 Mar 19, 2012
you are just mad because I outed you abought being molested......little boy I'm far from har retard it's hard up I just like to spread my self around as a favor to the women who are lucky enough to get some
Just thinking

Malden, MO

#20 Mar 19, 2012
Its a bout not abought!! Maybe you ne ed an older woman to teach you how to spell!!!
just me

Caruthersville, MO

#21 Mar 20, 2012
is your momma free tonight she likes studying she was free last weekend i hit it so hard from behind it knocked her false teeth out and i did not pay a dime...FREE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan S L 19 hr EyeNtheSky 1
Hunter Ward 21 hr Lmao 13
What song reminds you of someone special Sat MadMax 22
Food Rite Fri Kim 2
anyone need a carpenter Fri Bullfrog2011 1
Judge Fred W. Copeland (Jul '11) Jul 28 BeenThere 18
snitches Jul 26 consern 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portageville Mortgages