First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Who

Florissant, MO

#1 Dec 30, 2011
Who is this Leanne chic that is sleep with everyones man?
allyoop

Dexter, MO

#2 Dec 30, 2011
gonna have to be more specific... if you don't give a last name no one knows who to trash.

she slept with yours, huh. or one of ur friends?
well

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2012
There's 2 of them. Leanne ramsey and leanna moore. They both are dopewhores
Hmm

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#4 Jan 7, 2012
Leanne Weller.. Is her maiden name Ramsey maybe? The dope whore is married/ separated with kids. That which she does not take care of. Bc she is too worried about which man she is going to sleep with for some dope.. She needs to be looking for her a place to live instead of moving from house to house or room to room seeking dick and drugs! One thing for sure I just absolutely can not wait to run into to her.. Hopefully Ladonna will be close by..:-P

Dexter, MO

#5 Jan 7, 2012
Hmm wrote:
Leanne Weller.. Is her maiden name Ramsey maybe? The dope whore is married/ separated with kids. That which she does not take care of. Bc she is too worried about which man she is going to sleep with for some dope.. She needs to be looking for her a place to live instead of moving from house to house or room to room seeking dick and drugs! One thing for sure I just absolutely can not wait to run into to her.. Hopefully Ladonna will be close by..:-P
u are straight up f--king nuts you nappy slut
Nlh

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#6 Jan 7, 2012
Ladonna what exactly is a nappy slut?

Dexter, MO

#7 Jan 7, 2012
Nlh wrote:
Ladonna what exactly is a nappy slut?
look in the mirror hag
Nlh

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#8 Jan 7, 2012
You have been telling me to do that alot lately and I see myself.. I'm not seeing a "Unattractive old woman".. I'm sorry!
Nlh

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#9 Jan 7, 2012
An*

Dexter, MO

#10 Jan 7, 2012
Nlh wrote:
You have been telling me to do that alot lately and I see myself.. I'm not seeing a "Unattractive old woman".. I'm sorry!
you wouldn't see that cuz you think your all that but i got news for you-you ain't nothin.
Nlh

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#11 Jan 7, 2012
You are like twice my age (hag) so at any time you can stop calling me all the things you are really feeling about yourself. Btw I am something I'm mother something you can not call yourself..

Dexter, MO

#12 Jan 7, 2012
Nlh wrote:
You are like twice my age (hag) so at any time you can stop calling me all the things you are really feeling about yourself. Btw I am something I'm mother something you can not call yourself..
a hag don't have to be old.
Nlh

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#13 Jan 7, 2012
Look it up dummy it specifically says "old"

Dexter, MO

#14 Jan 7, 2012
Nlh wrote:
Look it up dummy it specifically says "old"
don't care cuz it fits wench.
well

United States

#15 Jan 9, 2012
Ramsey is her maiden name. She married ricky weller but i highly doubt he wants her using his last name now
Lol

Steele, MO

#17 Jan 14, 2012
She is a worthless piece of shit that don't take care of her kids & is on drugs.. I hope Steven gets smart and gets full custody of them kids because you will never grow up
Sam

Cape Girardeau, MO

#18 Jan 15, 2012
Lol wrote:
She is a worthless piece of shit that don't take care of her kids & is on drugs.. I hope Steven gets smart and gets full custody of them kids because you will never grow up
She's sober actually. And as I said in my previous post, she went down the wrong path but before that she was a great mother and shell be that again. Get a life! If you didn't hang out with druggies then you wouldn't know anything about her.
Seriously

United States

#19 Jan 15, 2012
She is not sober! She was just at my house getting hi a few days ago. she is a nasty ho.
well

United States

#20 Jan 15, 2012
Well i hate to say it but she is a dope head no good mom and will always be that from here on out and never make anything of her self oh and i failed to mention she has a dope head boy friend she will never change
Sam

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Jan 15, 2012
Seriously wrote:
She is not sober! She was just at my house getting hi a few days ago. she is a nasty ho.
Hey my name is Samantha- what's yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim and Ava Bradley 3 hr Neighbor 3
Scott gammons Mon Momma t 1
Food rite girls. Name Hope need info Mon Mark 9
wardell cop Mon Upset citizen 9
food Jun 26 curious 1
Looking for House to Rent Jun 26 Looking 1
wouldn't brother poole be proud??? (Sep '07) Jun 26 Call it as I see it 86
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portageville Mortgages