First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jun 08

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2008
Well I've tried to write my cousin on MySpace, but he won't take the time to answer... I want to send him a Christmas card, but I don't know his address. I looked it up on whitepages.com , but it's not there. I've been told he still lives in Portageville, so if anyone possibly knows his address, could you let me know? Thank you...

Osage Beach, MO

#2 Dec 10, 2008
if he didnt answer maybe he doesnt want you to have his address.
country bumpkin

High Ridge, MO

#3 Dec 11, 2008
"Heres your sign...."
emma

United States

#4 Dec 11, 2008
He lives with his mom Lisa in portageville on main street.....get ahold of your uncle jerry and aunt lucy they might have the addy.......Matt is living in blytheville

and just so you know i am robert's ex-wifes sister
Candice Simmons

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Dec 11, 2008
Nice to meet you!(I don't know if we've met before since I'm sure I would have been just a kid at the time.) And thank you so much for the info! I got a hold of my cousin Luella and she let me know it was main street, but I had no idea where Matt was. Maybe I can use witepages.com to find Matt's address... and if it goes to the wrong person, then oh well. At least I tried, you know?

Thank you soooooo much!
redneck gal

Dexter, MO

#6 Dec 17, 2008
emma wrote:
He lives with his mom Lisa in portageville on main street.....get ahold of your uncle jerry and aunt lucy they might have the addy.......Matt is living in blytheville
and just so you know i am robert's ex-wifes sister
u mean robby?
nice

United States

#7 Dec 19, 2008
he was a nice guy in high school
emma

United States

#8 Dec 26, 2008
no i mean robert, robbys dad, and candice you are very welcome let me know if you havent gotten in touch with any of them cuz i do have matts addy for ya
hurleybird

United States

#9 Jan 1, 2009
if you are the emma that i know i could call you a name that you don't like but i will call mean and ugly ha ha
emma

United States

#10 Jan 5, 2009
kiss muh butt terry dean!!!!
Candice Simmons

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Jan 25, 2009
I still wasn't able to find Matt's address anywhere... If you can send it to me, my email is Enigma_X_@hotmail.com

As for Robby, I got as far as Moberly for him, but when I sent a letter to say hello, my letter was sent back and it said "No forwarding address' on it... So I don't know if he's just not there or if he's not accepting mail or what... I wanted to surprise him because it's been over a decade since I've been able to say hello.
Kandace

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Feb 15, 2009
I haven't see any of them in years but I used to go to school with Matt and Josh. I moved off and lost contact with everyone I was friends with in Portageville. I've always wondered where everyone was and how they were doing. Good luck in you search.
knowin

Hesston, KS

#13 Jun 19, 2009
Kandace wrote:
I haven't see any of them in years but I used to go to school with Matt and Josh. I moved off and lost contact with everyone I was friends with in Portageville. I've always wondered where everyone was and how they were doing. Good luck in you search.
as for Robby Josh's brother , he got w/ that white trash HOE TINA DOOLEY, after having 3 kids by 2 guys & lied to him on birth pills & got 2 more w/ him &now she got him in prison too, aint it funny how she gets out of everything but always right in the middle of it & getting her part!!! SNITCH HOE, U GONNA GET YOURS 1 DAY TOO
me to

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jun 23, 2009
yes she is a hoe and a killer to and yes she is why robby is where he is
person

United States

#15 Jun 23, 2009
Robert Tubbs was always a super nice guy. He is in Prison? What a shame. I always liked robert.
emma s

United States

#16 Jun 23, 2009
no not Robert Tubbs his son Robbie Tubbs is in jail.
person

United States

#17 Jun 23, 2009
Oh ic - I will keep him in my prayers.
Candice Simmons

Perryville, MO

#18 Sep 21, 2009
Emma, I just found out that Josh joined the military and is now stationed in Hawaii?

I don't have his new address... and I still don't have Matt's address... Why does everyone have to be so hard to keep track of? lol
prayers

Hertford, NC

#19 Sep 21, 2009
May God bless your family.
emma

Blytheville, AR

#20 Sep 21, 2009
Candice Simmons wrote:
Emma, I just found out that Josh joined the military and is now stationed in Hawaii?
I don't have his new address... and I still don't have Matt's address... Why does everyone have to be so hard to keep track of? lol
Candice yes he did join the army I dont know where he is stationed but I can findout anything you need to know I think I still have your email so I will send you something.....then I will send you a phone number you can talk to his step mom k

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
henry hall sr. (Nov '09) 37 min Steven guy 31
Vehicle inspections 22 hr guest 2
lee hedrick Wed melissa hall 4
Portageville Nursing Home Wed F_U_king5-5 19
Laws Family (Jun '12) Tue guest 27
miss you (Oct '12) Tue Navin R Johnson 127
Earthquake? Feb 28 Snickers 1
Portageville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Portageville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors