First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Janet S

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 22, 2008
Please prayer for Rylan, Chris and Wendy Partin.
Rylan was air lifted to St. Louis last night. Please pray. The whole family needs your prayers. I will update as I get details.
Suburb citizen

Kennett, MO

#2 Mar 22, 2008
Here we go again. I truly hate to hear this! I know it's too early for answers but, do they think it may be related to the last time. Same symptoms?

Prayers are going up NOW!
Janet S

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Mar 22, 2008
Yes, same thing they think different baby.
Last time it was Houston, this time Rylan.
Amanda Hunt

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 22, 2008
He was running fever the last couple of days and started seizing yesterday afternoon, i think he hasn't had one since last night. This morning he was a awake and alert seems to be much better, just keep praying that everything is gonna be alright.

Since: Mar 08

Portageville, MO

#5 Mar 22, 2008
Which hospital in St. Louis did they come to? Wendy is my cousin, and I live in St. Louis. So, if there is anything that I can do for them, I would love to help. I just need to know where they are!
Suburb citizen

Kennett, MO

#6 Mar 22, 2008
Any updates? Still praying while I wait.
Leslie Lechenette-Madis on

Caruthersville, MO

#7 Mar 23, 2008
Does anyone know how Rylan is?

“Loving Wife and Proud Mom”

Since: Sep 07

Portageville, MO

#8 Mar 24, 2008
Poor Wendy and Chris! I can't imagine going through something like this not with one, but with two of my children... It's so weird and scary. My prayers are definitely with them and little man Ryan.
Janet S

United States

#9 Mar 24, 2008
Rylan is at home and doing well.
someone

Carmi, IL

#10 Mar 24, 2008
so thankful the boys are okay maybe they need to check their house for something that may be causing this like carbon monoxide or lead poisoning on toys or something of this nature just a suggestion thank GOD they are okay prayer does work
GUEST1

Caruthersville, MO

#11 Mar 24, 2008
i have twins grandsons, what has happened to these children? I may need to watch out for these symptons.
HELLO

United States

#12 Mar 24, 2008
You know I saw on the early show where babies and little kids were out of the blue having seizures and other wierd symptoms and they found out that the homes where they lived had lead in the paint. I wonder if they have tested them for this. They said on the news that it's a test you have to ask the doctor to do because it's not normal procedure, It's just a thought I don't think they have to consume the paint it's just the effect of there being lead in the environment. They were talking about the case of a little boy who just out of the blue one day had a seizure, it was really bad they almost lost him. Someone had told them about the test for lead and they did live in an older home and so they did the test and the levels of lead in his blood was like off the chart. I don't know if the Partins live in an older home but I do know they used to use lead in all the paint years ago also they have found that alot of the toys for babies have lead in them and babies definatly will chew on them. Maybe some of you guys posting on this saw it on the early show it was aired in December and January they even started the mother against lead foundation.

I don't know but it would be something to have checked.... Just in case. I'm praying for all of them.
Suburb citizen

Kennett, MO

#13 Mar 24, 2008
I also saw that show. It was very interesting! I hope they are/were able to find some answers. Once is rare but twice is a coinsedense (spelling?). Personally, I would have to know what's happening. I'm glad to hear all is well for the Partin family.
Suburb citizen

Kennett, MO

#14 Mar 24, 2008
I also saw on the news the other day that alot of the Hanna Montana things have tested positive for lead. Scary!
Marianne

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Mar 24, 2008
bump

Portageville, MO

#16 Mar 25, 2008
Suburb citizen wrote:
I also saw on the news the other day that alot of the Hanna Montana things have tested positive for lead. Scary!
Which ones? Do you have a link you can post so I can make sure my daughter doesn't have any of them?
HELLO

United States

#17 Mar 25, 2008
I bet if you go to the CBS early show website you will find a link, they are the ones that got it started!
Suburb citizen

Kennett, MO

#18 Mar 25, 2008
That is where I heard it. However, I have been to their website and couldn't find a link. Later today I plan on checking more into this. I'll post any info. I find later.

Portageville, MO

#19 Mar 25, 2008
Found this... thankfully my little girl doesn't have any of the ones they found lead in!

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/manu...

Jazz and Blues Notes

“Home Is Where the Heart Is”

Since: Jan 10

Born on a Bootheel Farm

#21 Aug 14, 2010
Marianne wrote:
bump
"Prayers..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wardell cop 4 hr Upset citizen 9
Food rite girls. Name Hope need info 19 hr hope 8
food Sun curious 1
Looking for House to Rent Sun Looking 1
wouldn't brother poole be proud??? (Sep '07) Sun Call it as I see it 86
Info please Sat Knowing 1
prostitute in marston (Jan '09) Jun 24 Just wondering 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portageville Mortgages