Dr. Uhls OB/GYN from Cape

Posted in the Portageville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned patient

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2007
Has anyone heard that Dr. Uhls entered rehab? I heard this and just wondered if it was true or not.

Caruthersville, MO

#2 Oct 2, 2007
yea hes got tunnel vision
Suburb citizen

Oreana, IL

#3 Oct 3, 2007
guest wrote:
Hahahahaha VERY FUNNY Hahahahahaha
concerned patient

Oreana, IL

#4 Oct 3, 2007
guest wrote:
FYI--Dr. Uhls is a female.

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#5 Oct 3, 2007
Then she has got tunnel vision thanks for pointin out my inequities. I really think you are a wonderful person. And I hope we can use this experience as a stepping stone to strengthen this relationship.

Red Oak, TX

#6 Oct 3, 2007
Well, all I know is my best friend almost died in her care, due to a tubal pregnancy. I have heard many bad things about her when I lived in Cape!

Oreana, IL

#8 Oct 6, 2007
Doctors are human and not perfect I have doctors I do not care for, but it is not always the doctors fault.

I know a lady that almost died after she had surgery from Doctor Poole, but he saved my life and my newborns life. So she hates him and I owe my life to him.

Sometimes it is what we as the patient do or do not do.

If you do not trust the doctor then you will be nervous and cause yourself problems. Talk to her and see where it goes from there.
mom

United States

#9 Oct 6, 2007
I alternated seeing Dr. Uhls during my first pregnancy 9 years ago. She had just come back from her maternity leave. I think she is a great doctor (first opinion not so great). My sister has used her also due to the fact she hasn't been able to have children yet. She is a top doctor in that field. I hope all goes well for her.

Since: Oct 07

Lawrenceville, IL

#10 Oct 6, 2007
I also use to go to Dr. Uhls, I liked her because she told it like it was.
DIAMONDDAVE

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Oct 6, 2007
This is Dr. Diamonddave. I am a freelance breast examiner and obgyn. Feel free to set up an appointment any time
Suburb citizen

Oreana, IL

#12 Oct 6, 2007
DIAMONDDAVE wrote:
This is Dr. Diamonddave. I am a freelance breast examiner and obgyn. Feel free to set up an appointment any time
OMG - you totally crack me up!
always your patient

AOL

#13 Oct 6, 2007
DIAMONDDAVE wrote:
that reminds me im due for my checkup my place or yours?
DIAMONDDAVE

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Oct 6, 2007
Mine. You know where the key is

Since: Oct 07

Lawrenceville, IL

#15 Oct 6, 2007
can you work two of us in? I should be on your records already.
DIAMONDDAVE

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Oct 6, 2007
check your email LeAnn
curious

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Oct 7, 2007
Dr.Dave please st me up an appointment.I have emailed you my name and mumber
Caller I D

Oreana, IL

#18 Oct 7, 2007
DIAMONDDAVE wrote:
Watch out the Marston Freek will be call'n u!

Licking, MO

#19 Oct 11, 2007
concerned patient wrote:
Has anyone heard that Dr. Uhls entered rehab? I heard this and just wondered if it was true or not.
I was wondering what was going on. I was called by her office to reschedule my appt and was told she would be out until Dec 12. And by the way, she is an excellent doctor in my opinion! I recommend her to anyone looking for an OB.
me too

Oreana, IL

#20 Oct 11, 2007
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering what was going on. I was called by her office to reschedule my appt and was told she would be out until Dec 12. And by the way, she is an excellent doctor in my opinion! I recommend her to anyone looking for an OB.
I had an appt. with her in Nov. I just rescheduled it with Glenda. Now I'm hearing Dr. Uhls is in a rehab facility for drug/alcohol abuse in Atlanta, GA.

Some people don't like her but I do. She tells it like it is and doesn't beat around the bush.
She's in my prayers.
Simply put

Lawrenceville, IL

#21 Oct 12, 2007
My wife and I lost a baby due to the care of, or lack of Dr. Uhls!
She needs to take the time to listen to her patients and not try to herd them in and out like cattle.
God says we should forgive and forget but when its your child its hard to do!
As it goes with me, I cant forgive her, I am glad to here that she has had to endure a little pain from rehab
If you want a good sincere Dr. look in the same office and you will find the best Dr. Pyette

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 14 min Farts 1,084
Michael Forrester 2 hr Bubba 5
Leave Already Boy Tue Almostdone00 7
Michelle thacker Sep 18 I know her 3
Richest (Feb '16) Sep 18 SoFunny 12
Lamar Morgan Sep 16 Inquiringminds 1
Find a woman. Sep 15 Mine Sweeper 3

Portageville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portageville Mortgages