Veronica HisEverything Wilson (Veroni...

Veronica HisEverything Wilson (Veronica Monice Wilson)

Posted in the Portageville Forum

his other girlfriend

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jun 26, 2010
y cant u admit u are f*cking a married man.I can.I ain't ashamed of anything I do.that is how a grown woman acts.
really

Fenton, MO

#2 Jun 26, 2010
no honey that is how a slut acts. A real woman doesn't mess with a married man.
his other girlfriend

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jun 26, 2010
I atleast admit to the shit.plus I stopped messin wit him when i found out he was married wit 6 kids and another one on the way by his wife.

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jun 26, 2010
I agree with "really"'s comment. If you're messing with a married man(and I bet you DID know that he was married when you were messing with him)then that makes you a HO. Most of the sluts, such as yourself, will say "Well you werent doing something right in the bedroom or else he wouldnt have come to me!" Such an ignorant comment. Some guys will cheat no matter how "good" their spouse is. It's not about being good or bad in the bedroom, it's about guys being low down dirty bastards that are stupid enough to pick a HO over their family. If he wanted to run around and sleep with skanks, then those skanks can keep him..because I know I wouldnt want that kind of man for a husband, and theres no telling what those sluts had either! Yuck.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 26, 2010
I think any woman that messes around with someone that is married is nothing but a HO and as low as a person could be. And as a man I k know that they are not going to leave there wife for a slut you dumb azz
wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 26, 2010
it seems like there are 2 different hos that are or were fucking a married man.the one said she ended it with him and is trying to get the other girl to admit to f*cking him.yes both girls are nasty azz skanks no doubt but which one is worse the one that is still f*cking him or the one that dropped him.and who is this married guy anyway and the bitches i figure one is Veronica but who is the other??????????
a little twist

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Jun 26, 2010
ok now if the girl didnt know and then droped it when they found out i dont think she is a ho cause she didnt know. iv been there i was with the guy for a while and found out he was married but when i found out i was gone. even thought they hadnt been together in a year didnt mean shit cause thats shit u dont do. ur probably like how this happen you didnt know well cause when we meet we lived in different states we meet through a friend. yeah not so much of a friend huh..
oh yeah not one of these girls
Just a question

Vine Grove, KY

#8 Jun 26, 2010
When a woman and a man get together and one of them turns out to be married, Why is it ALWAYS the woman that is the "HO, BITCH, SKANK"? And the man is like - Hey it was there so I did it and gets a free pass?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Jun 27, 2010
Both of them are HO and SKANK! And thay probably learn it from home from there family, thinking it's ok to do things like that.
2much4u

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Jun 27, 2010
why is yall worried bout if she f****** a married man or not it' none of ya business seriously ....well at least that's how I feel about it....and call her what ya wanna at least she's happy and if their happy together there's nuthing to be said.....
veronica da baddest

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jul 4, 2010
whoever u lil bitches is keep my name out ur mouth i bet u wont put who u are on here wit ya scary ass
veronica

Englewood, CO

#15 Mar 5, 2011
green mouth BITCH U SHOULD FEEL STUPIDD DEE IS MY SON DADDY U TRIFLING HOE
who cares

Malden, MO

#16 Mar 27, 2011
Just a question wrote:
When a woman and a man get together and one of them turns out to be married, Why is it ALWAYS the woman that is the "HO, BITCH, SKANK"? And the man is like - Hey it was there so I did it and gets a free pass?
And then when he gets caught he says, "I'm sorry," or "hey, don't hate me... I took care of business." Married men who step out and lead a woman on by saying their marriage sucks or their wife is not satisfying them or they want a new life in order to get what they want ought to be "outed" and shamed for what they've done.
who cares

Malden, MO

#17 Mar 27, 2011
And revenge is a dish best served cold. hehe
Laura Carlyle

Springfield, MO

#18 Mar 28, 2011
Here is my name HO!!
haha

United States

#19 Mar 28, 2011
Laura, you're one of the biggest methwhores in this town! Every guy has done been with you. You and little Terry are spreading herpes to everyone! You cant even take care of your kids. Not to mention you were livin outside of your mom's in a tent! And had all kinds of meth heads over there. The cops was there almost every day. Then you came and lived with Amy Babb. And you two had every meth head in town over there fucking them! You and your mom was over there crying because she wouldn't give you your clothes when you two got into it. You also been staying with Bethany Moore on west 8th street. Doing meth, smoking weed, and popping pills! Which caused her to lose her kid like you did. You really need to straighten your life up and all of your little friends too. You are all in my prayers!!!
veronica wilson

United States

#21 Mar 30, 2011
what u hoes fair to realize he ain't married so get ur facts straight before u try to run ur damn mouth u loose hoes go suck a sick some ur good at bitches!
pretty girl

Englewood, CO

#22 Apr 7, 2011
Aww imma say is y hate n who really cares who fuck dee like honestly if he's married n hys wife don't have shii to say n for what I heard it was for money dummy so y get mad u better get n where u fit n n if u don't fit then dats understandable y u mad u stankn breath hoes don't brush ya damn teeth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wouldn't brother poole be proud??? (Sep '07) 4 hr Call it as I see it 86
Info please 18 hr Knowing 1
Food rite girls. Name Hope need info Fri And 7
Felons and Deer Hunting (Nov '09) Thu And 187
Caryn Fisher Thu Sally 3
Fake Sick Jun 21 DrOz2 12
Mackie Jun 20 Someone 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portageville Mortgages