guest

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 1, 2011
Why she still messing with Dave Musgrave? She knows Ed a married man and not going to leave his wife. Girl needs to open up her eyes and realize before someone gets ahold of her.
NONE

Benton, MO

#2 Sep 1, 2011
this is probably daves wife making this remark
girl dont u know ur man will never be faithful so either live with it or stop ur snibbling
the way i see it is u have 2 oppitions, either deal with it or stop ur snibbling
no one feels sorry for u cause u know how dave is
Sad

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 2, 2011
She is just many in Portageville that likes messing with someone's husband!
just saying

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 4, 2011
Its sad that woman self-worth is so low that they accept being someones "DIRTY LITTLE SECRET" when they get involved with someone husband don't people think anymore about there self than that. They just don't have any self respect.
Hahahahahahahaha

Decatur, IN

#5 Sep 6, 2011
guest wrote:
Why she still messing with Dave Musgrave? She knows Ed a married man and not going to leave his wife. Girl needs to open up her eyes and realize before someone gets ahold of her.
Liar
guest

United States

#6 Sep 7, 2011
Tara isnt the only one hes been with...there are many more..hes still trying to get with his lil boys momma...seen him with rica wolf the other day also. this man will never relaize what a good woman and family he has at home until its all gone before his eyes. I know if I had that good of a woman I would never let her go.
guest

Dexter, MO

#7 Sep 8, 2011
Sad wrote:
She is just many in Portageville that likes messing with someone's husband!
She can't be many. She can be "one of many," or "like many," but "she" is not plural and "she is just many in..." implies that "she" is a group, which is a physical impossibility in this universe.

Yes, it does matter. You just don't grasp why.
guest

United States

#8 Sep 10, 2011
I seen them the other night at subway and then last night again together. Dave she gonna give you something ajacks can't take away son. You better stick to that beautiful wife and kids you got at home.
me

United States

#9 Sep 10, 2011
All of his friends know about her... She was with him at brad goodmans the other day... She's been with him out at jy.. Also at Cory hoxworths dads... Hell she's even been at his house with his wife their just hiding so Ashley doesn't see her.
guest

Dexter, MO

#10 Sep 11, 2011
me wrote:
All of his friends know about her... She was with him at brad goodmans the other day... She's been with him out at jy.. Also at Cory hoxworths dads... Hell she's even been at his house with his wife their just hiding so Ashley doesn't see her.
all my friends know about you. they know you were giving me a knob job behind foodrite yesterday. They were hiding and watching when I bent you over those crates and you yelled and yelled - more baby - more. They want to join in next time. I told them sure cuz I know you like it when everyone fills your mouth with their juice.
guest

Dexter, MO

#11 Sep 12, 2011
guest wrote:
I seen them the other night at subway and then last night again together. Dave she gonna give you something ajacks can't take away son. You better stick to that beautiful wife and kids you got at home.
no one cares about three low class pieces of trash. they ain't even important ppl in this town. you must want dave for yourself. yeah, real winner he is. course you probably ain't all that and bag of chips either.
lmao

Dexter, MO

#12 Nov 20, 2011
guest wrote:
Why she still messing with Dave Musgrave? She knows Ed a married man and not going to leave his wife. Girl needs to open up her eyes and realize before someone gets ahold of her.
Someone needs to get ahold of the morons starting these threads and making posts on threads. This topic is WORE OUT guys.
Time Traveler

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Nov 20, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Someone needs to get ahold of the morons starting these threads and making posts on threads. This topic is WORE OUT guys.
Lol, wore out.
guest

Dexter, MO

#14 Nov 20, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
all my friends know about you. they know you were giving me a knob job behind foodrite yesterday. They were hiding and watching when I bent you over those crates and you yelled and yelled - more baby - more. They want to join in next time. I told them sure cuz I know you like it when everyone fills your mouth with their juice.
So, the truth finally comes out. I figured she was a nasty little thing.
Guest

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Nov 20, 2011
If she had any self respect she would focus on raising her kids instead of doing drugs and running around with married men.
Pathetic

Houston, TX

#16 Nov 21, 2011
Guest wrote:
If she had any self respect she would focus on raising her kids instead of doing drugs and running around with married men.
There a few woman around that want to run around with married men and that don't have no respect for them self and not focus on there children are they can think about are married men!
Guest

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Nov 21, 2011
Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
There a few woman around that want to run around with married men and that don't have no respect for them self and not focus on there children are they can think about are married men!
.
Sad thing is, her and Jeremy are both convicted felons for meth and they still choose to stay on the path of sin. They can't see the damage it does to their kids. Thank God they have relatives to step up to the plate and take on their responsibilities.
Alison

Maryland Heights, MO

#18 Nov 21, 2011
Seriously. It's time to grow up and get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lying parents 14 hr tsk tsk 3
Justice for Russell (BUCKLE) Gray (Jan '16) Aug 14 Friends 42
where are they now Aug 14 observer 3
jay winsor (Aug '15) Aug 13 Lol 11
Bottles up ladies!!!! Aug 13 Dumb 2
Do I end my life? (Oct '16) Aug 12 Teresa 9
amy thacker Aug 10 guest 1

Portageville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portageville Mortgages