justa wonderin

Farmington, MO

#1 Apr 29, 2013
Know her trial started today in Scott County, but it's not on case net anymore. Sure would like to know what happens!
yeee

United States

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Me too!

United States

#3 May 1, 2013
I heard she got 7 yrs
hmmm

Columbia, MO

#4 May 1, 2013
if you look it up under Scott County, you can find all the details. You have to search by county first, then by her name. It is on there--I just seen it.
saw it

Saint Charles, MO

#5 May 1, 2013
I read where her sentencing hearing was June 27
carmaisabitch

Saint Louis, MO

#6 May 6, 2013
Wish I could have been there for trial I had good things to say about her like she is a baby killer wait 30 min to call law then tell them a lie now even the news and doc said the baby could have made it but you lied now somebody has to pay for it for some years if they had money for lawyer I would be back in court to tell what really happened. BABY KILLER THATS ALL YOU ARE WISH EVERY BODY NEW HOW YOU SHUCK THE BABY BEFORE SHE QUIT BREATHING YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING BOUT. You will get what you have coming promise

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Tubbs (Jul '11) 20 hr YourGlassHouse 38
old teacher Sat Resident 1
Football Sat Really 8
snitches Sat dont fk wit me 4
bryce gladden Sat I know 5
r tubbs (Sep '12) Aug 28 FireWithFire 32
Tina tubbs (Oct '12) Aug 28 FireWithFire 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portageville Mortgages