Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2009
this guy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Nov 25, 2008
I just saw his name the other day, does anyone know whatever happened to the guy? I haven't seen him since like, 2001. I knew he got in trouble. What happened then?
visitor

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 25, 2008
Heard he went to prison.
this guy

Rector, AR

#3 Nov 26, 2008
is he out?
this guy

Gideon, MO

#4 Dec 11, 2008
is he?

“Loving Wife and Proud Mom”

Since: Sep 07

Portageville, MO

#5 Dec 16, 2008
John was back in town... If you really want to know, why not call his parents and ask how to get in touch with him?
friend

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2008
good idea
Someone who knows

Rector, AR

#7 Dec 31, 2008
John is a druggie. He always has been and always will be. I heard he's got a dope whare livin with him up in poplar bluff. He's probably seeling dope again. He ain't never gonna change. He's got a kid on the way, i guess with this whare... you think he'll take care of it? Hell no! John Skinner is a lazy, no good druggie, he'll take advantage of anyone, even his own mom and dad. he is worthless

Since: Jan 09

Dexter, MO

#9 Jan 3, 2009
redhead wrote:
John is My homie, all you hatin' a$$ people talking about my ni^^a. f*** ya' we was riding around yesterday morning and aint none of yall was even awake yet!!! WHO cares if if he's a druggie, and if he was in jail?? Shit, if we all could be like John Skinner we'd probably get along?? I remember when we were in school, you all did certain kids dirty, I got LOVE for John...oh yea, That love can't be hindered by some haters like ya'll, my boy is so intelligent and needless to say he has got the magic stick, we all get messed up in our own ways, so don't hurt john by hatin and shit. Where is the Love?? He does have a beautiful girl and a baby boy on the way,7lbs 4oz* Due on the 15 of January, little capricorn, my gemini has made__just in case ya'll wanted to know...he is so happy too. Man if ya'll just truly knew the respect that he has for people and how people take him,... you wouldn't talk down on him. an don't bring the baby momma in it,She ain't even got a damn thing to do with his past. John baby what did I tell you? SHAKE THEM HATERS OFF!!!
you know me call my cell and we will talk bout what we were talkin about yesterday John, if you aint already know,,and im gonna give u my email dawg.

“Love me, hate me- I DONT CARE!”

Since: Jan 09

Missoula, MT

#10 Jan 28, 2009
From what I've seen and heard about this guy John Skinner, he's living a completely clean life now. Yeah, he messed up when he was younger- SO WHAT? I mean, who HASN'T messed up at some point or another. What matters is that he has his life straight NOW. And as far as I know, this girl of his has a practically spotless record- and not because she was never caught. from the sounds of it, she doesn't put up with any bull. His parents certainly seem quite fond of her. I heard he brought her down with him from a trip to somewhere in the northwestern part of the country- met her while visiting family is the rumor. And as far as John's parenting skills are concerned, he is a great father to his 3-week old child, who was born on the morning of the 14th.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 20 min Muslim in the Whi... 97,096
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 33 min Prowd Tee Purty M... 1,849
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 5 hr Go Blue Forever 229
El Reedus 6 hr lovely kisses 1
be on the lookout: Thu Insomniac 3
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Thu stupid bills for ... 6,930
Looking for Sonya Johnson Wed Red 3
•••
•••
Portageville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Portageville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••