the recent deletion of discussions

the recent deletion of discussions

Posted in the Portageville Forum

thinks its funny

Jackson, MO

#1 Oct 6, 2009
Wonder why there has been recent deletion of discussions. From the meth bust in Portageville, to the Nancy Pardon/Misty Murphy one in New Madrid. Figure someone didnt want their names on here for people to be informed. I think as long as they are not blasphemous they should not care.
absolutely

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2009
who cares??? absolutely not me!
MISSOURI GIRL

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Oct 6, 2009
DOES ANYONE KNOW A CRYSTAL BARNES? i BELIEVE SHE IS MARRIED NOW AND HAS THE LAST NAME OF PATTERSON. I HAVEN'T SEEN HER SINCE GRADESCHOOL AND WOULD LOVE TO FIND OUT WHAT SHE'S UP TO.
absolutely

United States

#10 Oct 6, 2009
MISSOURI GIRL wrote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW A CRYSTAL BARNES? i BELIEVE SHE IS MARRIED NOW AND HAS THE LAST NAME OF PATTERSON. I HAVEN'T SEEN HER SINCE GRADESCHOOL AND WOULD LOVE TO FIND OUT WHAT SHE'S UP TO.
u absolutely kno alot abt her....not 2 have seen her?? hmmm, yes. absolutely fake!

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Oct 6, 2009
Has anyone heard anything about Cory Hoxworth and Stephen barnett? Like it was said before I hate that this happened to Cory, he always seemed like a nice guy, but as for Stephen, I hope he gets what he deserves, f*ckin punk!
good 1

United States

#12 Oct 6, 2009
guest wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about Cory Hoxworth and Stephen barnett? Like it was said before I hate that this happened to Cory, he always seemed like a nice guy, but as for Stephen, I hope he gets what he deserves, f*ckin punk!
daaaam, u must have wanted 2 suck steves d*ck..and he let u, then left u. lol cory aint no better than stephen! CORYS house got busted
MISSOURI GIRL

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Oct 7, 2009
As I said, I went to grade school with her. I was only hoping to find out how to get in touch with her. If her name is Patterson, I can probably look her up in the phone book! Why and mel tell us, who are you???? Absolutely, if I knew a lot about her, I wouldn't be asking. I know her maiden name and as I said, I went to grade school there in Portageville with her duh.... Another old classmate said she had gotten married in the last couple of years or was living with someone he thought had the last name of Patterson.
absolutely

United States

#15 Oct 7, 2009
MISSOURI GIRL wrote:
As I said, I went to grade school with her. I was only hoping to find out how to get in touch with her. If her name is Patterson, I can probably look her up in the phone book! Why and mel tell us, who are you???? Absolutely, if I knew a lot about her, I wouldn't be asking. I know her maiden name and as I said, I went to grade school there in Portageville with her duh.... Another old classmate said she had gotten married in the last couple of years or was living with someone he thought had the last name of Patterson.
u aint missin sh*t, shes a meth head,hoe and cheats on her husband with n e 1 who will let her....is that enuf info???
morning news

Edenton, NC

#16 Oct 7, 2009
MISSOURI GIRL wrote:
I have been trying to remember all the people who had a last name as stated. I don't recall anyone of that name. But sometimes when you ask about someone on here the hate stirrers start their nonsense, so that might be why some people are reluctant to post any helpful information, at all, because the filth and insane lies that develop from the minds of a few of our local computer online bums, and no one pays any attention to anyway. Just ignore them. We all do.
MISSOURI GIRL

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Oct 8, 2009
Thank you Morning News. She was just a sweet little girl with a lot of dreams and smart as she could be when we were friends. We shared a lot of giggles and daydreams. My parents moved us away from Portageville at the end of 6th grade, to get us away from people like Absolutely has obviously turned out to be. I'm sure the reason he says what he does is to try to pull others down to his level. It must be terrible to live with that much self-loathing. I doubt very seriously that he even knows her, that doesn't sound one bit like the Crystal. If it is then she is to be pitied not vilified. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.".....
morning news

Edenton, NC

#19 Oct 16, 2009
thinks its funny wrote:
Wonder why there has been recent deletion of discussions. From the meth bust in Portageville, to the Nancy Pardon/Misty Murphy one in New Madrid. Figure someone didnt want their names on here for people to be informed. I think as long as they are not blasphemous they should not care.
My post stayed on here, but in some other places a few of them were gone. And, they weren't obscene or insulting posts, like some that have been left behind. There are Scripture posts gone and quote posts that were so generic they could not have harmed anything. In some of the threads, all of one side of debate is gone, so that it looks like a person will be saying, "You are an idiot for saying that" to his/her own post, because that will follow a post where he/she said exactly the same thing in both posts, one right after the other. This thread has numerical gaps in it, as well. There is a thread of quotes and this one poster posted in between the other posters, and their posts are gone and it looks as if he posted all the thread himself, because there are very few quotes left that were of the many, and all his are left. When I read back on old threads here, not too long ago, there was a mention of this happening even way back when. But some of it gets really funny when you try to make sense of it, with the missing posts gone that would have kept the flow of communication/ideas going in sequence. Wasn't posted in the comedic vein, but it becomes that way, when the missing posts are not there to function in the logical transition.

:-)
morning news

Edenton, NC

#20 Oct 16, 2009
MISSOURI GIRL wrote:
Thank you Morning News. She was just a sweet little girl with a lot of dreams and smart as she could be when we were friends. We shared a lot of giggles and daydreams. My parents moved us away from Portageville at the end of 6th grade, to get us away from people like Absolutely has obviously turned out to be. I'm sure the reason he says what he does is to try to pull others down to his level. It must be terrible to live with that much self-loathing. I doubt very seriously that he even knows her, that doesn't sound one bit like the Crystal. If it is then she is to be pitied not vilified. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.".....
You're welcome. I understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Janie christen 10 hr Bbking 10
Teresa Butler update? 14 hr Rascally Rabbit 34
Kyleigh portwood! (Mar '16) Tue FirstLemeHopOutDa... 56
laura (Feb '17) Tue Figgedy 4
rent Mon Knowledge 3
got dead Mon Koopa 2
laura carlisle (Sep '15) Apr 21 Barbara 4

Portageville Jobs

Personal Finance

Portageville Mortgages