Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2008

Judged:

does anyone know where amber gray is now? How is she doing? Just wondering- from an old friend

“Happiness”

Since: Mar 08

Portageville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2008

Judged:

Does she have a sister named Felica Gray?
as far as I know

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2008

Judged:

shes still in Portageville, and I think she works at McDonalds as a manager. not sure where she lives, I think its with some black boy
justcurious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2008

Judged:

as far as I know wrote:
shes still in Portageville, and I think she works at McDonalds as a manager. not sure where she lives, I think its with some black boy
Oh...thought she had gotten married= that's all.
wth

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2008

Judged:

as far as I know wrote:
Wouldn't it have been better to say "lives with some guy"? Just asking. Remember, white, black, blue, green, no matter what your color is, we all bleed red, and we are all human.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2008

Judged:

Please let this thread stop before more bashing starts.
as far as I know

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2008

Judged:

I wasnt trying to bash ANYONE! Sorry, maybe I shouldve rephrased then...all I said was a black boy..sorry some of you take offense to that. Personally I dont care or have a problem with who she is with..atleast I didnt say something worse!
Jamie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

Amber Gray lives in New Madrid with her husband Matt Bell. Yhet are expecting their first baby around Thanksgiving!!
huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

You are thinking about a totally different Amber Gray, the Amber Gray that we are talking about IS NOT with Matt Bell. Although, Matt is with a girl named Amber, its not THIS Amber Gray.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

Why are you so interested in Amber Gray? If you were a friend then you would know where she is.
Someone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Judged:

Amber Gray is a Manager at McDonalds. She's got three kids and she lives with Anthony who is a manager at Sonic. She's cool as hell.
YUCK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Judged:

Hmm, shes a manager at McDonalds, and he's a manager at Sonic. Both places have bad service and the food preperation sucks..coincidence? I think not.
if ya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Judged:

have a problem with Amber then go to her with it. Don't get on topix and start any trash. You need to find something more valuable to do with your ti me then to start talking about people.
her sister

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

Judged:

yall need stop talking about her and anthony they are good people
caring

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

Judged:

Jamie wrote:
Amber Gray lives in New Madrid with her husband Matt Bell. Yhet are expecting their first baby around Thanksgiving!!
Please tell Matt Bell he needs to call McDonalds It will be good news for him

“My Real Name Is Kim ”

Since: Sep 08

Currently Bloomfield MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

which amber gray are ya'll talking about did she go to nmcc if so i would like to know i am an old friend i use to date her brother Johnny and just trying to clear some stuff up please let me know
wow1

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

caring wrote:
<quoted text> Please tell Matt Bell he needs to call McDonalds It will be good news for him
If you look on the website for the delisle funeral, you will see they lost the baby. Such a sad loss for them.
wow1

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

Jamie wrote:
Oops, I meant to reply to this one.
curious

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

So Matt Bell and his girlfriend Amber lost their baby? I had no idea! Thats so sad....

Oh and by the way, the amber that is with Matt Bell isnt the Amber that is the topic of discussion on here....they are two different Ambers. Amber that they are talking about, still works at McDonalds and is with the black guy that manages Sonic I think.
wow1

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

curious wrote:
So Matt Bell and his girlfriend Amber lost their baby? I had no idea! Thats so sad....
Oh and by the way, the amber that is with Matt Bell isnt the Amber that is the topic of discussion on here....they are two different Ambers. Amber that they are talking about, still works at McDonalds and is with the black guy that manages Sonic I think.
I kinda figured they were not talking about Matt's Amber. But I was responding to Jamies post about Matt and Amber expecting their baby. I hit the wrong button earlier and responded to someone elses. I know the Amber that Matt is married to. I do feel for them, because that is a hard loss. They have pictures of their little one, and my heart goes out to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Portageville Discussions

Search the Portageville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Commander Bunny 95,599
Food rite girls 8 hr Single male 13
Tim Bonee (Oct '10) Sat Gert 35
I love Fri wat 2
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 25 vote to vote 10,207
hookups at srg (Feb '12) Jul 24 Yum 45
classmate Jul 24 jane 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Portageville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Portageville People Search