Bandit with fake moustache robs Porta...

Bandit with fake moustache robs Portage bank

There are 16 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Jun 26, 2008, titled Bandit with fake moustache robs Portage bank. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A white man wearing a wig, glasses and fake moustache robbed a Chase Bank located inside a Meijer on Shaver Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

from another mother

Brighton, CO

#1 Jun 26, 2008
Another methhead hard at work!
Pat Who Cares

Enterprise, AL

#3 Jun 26, 2008
Looks like a woman to me . Her shirt looks stuffed to look like a mans chest. Just my opinion.
wow

Traverse City, MI

#4 Jun 26, 2008
Pat Who Cares wrote:
Looks like a woman to me . Her shirt looks stuffed to look like a mans chest. Just my opinion.
No way man thats a Dude. An ugly dude but its a dude
Sully

United States

#5 Jun 26, 2008
Makes you want to run right out and grocery shop at a Meijer store. If it isn't a "well dressed" wallet snatcher in GR - it's a fake moustached bandit in Portage. I'm not 100% convinced it's a man though.
ohwow

Watervliet, MI

#6 Jun 26, 2008
his picture is too funny, i would of hit the panic button the second i saw him walk in

“lifer”

Since: Oct 07

Golden, CO

#7 Jun 27, 2008
Go get yourself some cheap sunglasses......
just browsing

Madison, WI

#9 Jun 27, 2008
yup-look at the hands. those are definately female.
Please

Maumee, OH

#10 Jun 27, 2008
WTH!?
Senario......
"Hey Marv lets go robb the bank at Meijer in broad daylight with a couple hundred shoppers hanging around! I really doubt anybody would see or follow us..Sounds like a great idea Doober! Let's do it!"
WFI's
Mary in Kazoo

United States

#11 Jun 27, 2008
Pat Who Cares wrote:
I thought the same thing.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#12 Jun 27, 2008
Fake moustache??! FAKE HAIR!! LMBO!
F Your Liberty

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 Jun 27, 2008
Gene Shalit has fallen on some hard times.
J E Law

Grand Rapids, MI

#14 Jun 27, 2008
How do they know that hair and mustache are fake?
hollander

United States

#15 Jun 27, 2008
I like his moustache better than mine. He needs to do something w the hair, however. Must be casual Friday. No tie! Stevie Wonder looks much better in the Ray Bans.
froggy log

Traverse City, MI

#16 Jun 27, 2008
He looks like I may have seen him before. He is a little scrubby looking to distinguish it, though. It makes me curious to know who this person really is.
SAD

Gaylord, MI

#17 Jun 28, 2008
Sad thing is about this robbery is NOBODY at Meijers even knew it was going on until the robber was walking out of the store... Some dumb MOFO's there!
Kimberly

Riverside, CA

#18 Jul 1, 2008
There isn't even is a Borders in Portage. There is a Walden Books, which is part of Borders, but that is in the Mall. Are they perhaps referring to Barnes and Noble?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Nov 16 rider 832
News Sean McCann announces candidacy for 20th Distri... Nov 3 Rick 1
Local 90s song about Kalamazoo Oct 24 ___Themh___ 3
dollar general employee abuse (Jul '12) Oct '17 Imwhachingyoutwo 9
News 2 new hotels open western Wayne County Sep '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Why are you folks in Michigan so RUDE for? (Dec '10) Sep '17 Gale Lee 54
News LGBT group asks Civil Rights Commission for leg... Aug '17 Gremlin 4

Portage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portage Mortgages