Debate over medical marijuana could affect housing

Apr 11, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MLive.com

The federal government has told property managers of federally subsidized units they can evict tenants who use or possess marijuana - including those who use medical marijuana legally under Michigan law.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Aug 20, 2010
Organic Marijuana

Scarborough, Canada

#1 Apr 11, 2010
Marijuana friendly housing and job's

420friendlyrentals.com (jobs, apartments, lawyers, doctors and clinics)
420roomsearch.com
and humboldtgrow.com (Related to two magazines.)
Cannabis Connoisseur
and Grow magazine
There is more going on with the media as I hold one of the largest databases of marijuana hemp and cannabis related contacts I will launching a media campaign in two weeks that will put these sites and the magazine in front of all the industry professional and consumers.
I will be contacting every company in North America that deals in hemp marijuana and cannabis regarding these sites and the magazines. I will also be posting ad’s that will be seen globally.
I am trained and have 10 years experience in marketing, sales, media relations, public speaking, networking and finance.
I am a licensed medical patient
I work as a writer publicist and marketer now.
Ho Lee Schitt

Pennington, NJ

#2 Jun 23, 2010
Hopefully someone will sue the pants off the management company that seems to be run by ignorant rednecks! What the hell is wrong with our government. I guess they feel it is better for people to suffer than to allow them to use a safe and effective medicine.
derp derp

Milford, MI

#3 Jul 6, 2010
where da jobs at?
Rebel Against Tyranny

Kalamazoo, MI

#4 Aug 20, 2010
The government is doing precisely what the big-pharma lobbyists & campaign contributors told them to do. The big pharmaceutical companies stand to lose billions if people start using marijuana instead of their high-priced patented poisons.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hardcore Gang Bang coming soon... Aug 30 EatmeUp69 1
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD Aug 30 reliable mds 1
Looking For Online Musicians Aug 26 bertino12 2
MDOT: Oct. 11 contractor deadline for freeway o... Aug 25 Steve 1
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Aug 23 Truthisgood 115
Trina L. Peake, 25, charged with murder in Kala... (Apr '12) Aug 21 mistycole 6
Adventure Resorts of America Kalamazoo mi Aug 19 Dan and Pam A 9
•••
•••
•••

Portage Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Portage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE