Debate over medical marijuana could a...

Debate over medical marijuana could affect housing

There are 4 comments on the MLive.com story from Apr 11, 2010, titled Debate over medical marijuana could affect housing. In it, MLive.com reports that:

The federal government has told property managers of federally subsidized units they can evict tenants who use or possess marijuana - including those who use medical marijuana legally under Michigan law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Organic Marijuana

Whitby, Canada

#1 Apr 11, 2010
Marijuana friendly housing and job's

420friendlyrentals.com (jobs, apartments, lawyers, doctors and clinics)
420roomsearch.com
and humboldtgrow.com (Related to two magazines.)
Cannabis Connoisseur
and Grow magazine
There is more going on with the media as I hold one of the largest databases of marijuana hemp and cannabis related contacts I will launching a media campaign in two weeks that will put these sites and the magazine in front of all the industry professional and consumers.
I will be contacting every company in North America that deals in hemp marijuana and cannabis regarding these sites and the magazines. I will also be posting adÂ’s that will be seen globally.
I am trained and have 10 years experience in marketing, sales, media relations, public speaking, networking and finance.
I am a licensed medical patient
I work as a writer publicist and marketer now.
Ho Lee Schitt

Richmond, IN

#2 Jun 23, 2010
Hopefully someone will sue the pants off the management company that seems to be run by ignorant rednecks! What the hell is wrong with our government. I guess they feel it is better for people to suffer than to allow them to use a safe and effective medicine.
derp derp

Portland, OR

#3 Jul 6, 2010
where da jobs at?
Rebel Against Tyranny

Portage, MI

#4 Aug 20, 2010
The government is doing precisely what the big-pharma lobbyists & campaign contributors told them to do. The big pharmaceutical companies stand to lose billions if people start using marijuana instead of their high-priced patented poisons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are you folks in Michigan so RUDE for? (Dec '10) 1 hr homegirl1 53
Michael E. Guernsey KZ8O (Oct '07) Wed Lloyd Davies 44
Lyme Disease Go Fund Me Feb 20 SWagr 1
News GR man charged in 2002 Kalamazoo murder (Aug '08) Feb 15 Like to know 28
Will Mattawan ever get broadband high speed int... (Oct '07) Feb 14 Moved Out 52
Snitches in Kalamazoo (May '15) Feb 10 Anonymous 4
Rae Sills - Artist (Nov '06) Feb 8 Jeff 8

Portage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portage Mortgages