Rae Sills - Artist
little debbie

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2006
Does anybody know how I can contact Rae Sills; she does chalk portraits and is a very talented artist who used to do portraits at some of the old malls in town, i.e. Maple Hill, Southland. I am desperate to find her.
Ron Reist

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2009
Rae Sills is a member of the Paw Paw Art Association. I am the secretary of that organization. Contact me by e-mail at [email protected], and I will supply you with her contact information.
She teaches watercolor painting classes and lives in Paw Paw, Michigan.

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Jul 6, 2013
I have one of her paintings (:
Sally Dalke

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Jul 25, 2013
I have a beautiful pencil drawing of Marilyn Monroe she drew. I'm intrested to know when she drew it because there is no date on it,just Rae Sills [email protected]

Byron Center, MI

#7 Sep 1, 2013
Purchased a charming watercolor of a dove. No date. May have been owned by Jerry Diment. Does Rae Sills remember this work
laura sweet
#8 Oct 4, 2015
Rae Sills is presently teaching art classes at the Portage Senior Center in MI. I only know this because my late grandmother had one of her paintings from 1964 that I now have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Borgess Rheumatology 17 hr RA bites 7
Snitches in Kalamazoo (May '15) Nov 18 Wong wei 3
Review: Spring Lake Campground (Aug '09) Nov 17 JET 246
Adventure Resorts of America Kalamazoo mi (Mar '14) Nov 14 Not happy camper 48
News Kalamazoo school enrollment trends stand in sta... (Jun '14) Nov 11 paw paw trash tea... 5
News Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Nov 4 john bennett 812
Parolee charged with armed robbery in Rolex wat... (Jan '15) Oct '15 Jenna 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portage Mortgages