David Lotfi gave me crabs

Posted in the Portage Forum

Barbara Joe

Hilliard, OH

#1 Feb 21, 2014
I met this sweet talking asshole at the Sugar Bowl in Washington Square. Lotfi told me he was Spanish nobility relocating in Kalamazoo, because he more or less was seeking a quieter way of life. And oh btw would I like selling Amway or make a little extra money throwing Princess House crystal parties.(I actually didn't think he was Spanish nobility but what the hell I was horny, so we ended up at the ECONO LODGE on Easy street & fucked like rabbitts. Two days later I came down with crabs. I called Lotfi up and he said I was the one who gave them to him AND HE WAS SO EMBARRASSED. Please Nadine give me a break. Anyone else ever meet this jerk and want to elaborate? Also has anyone ever sold Princess House 4 him? Is there any money in it?
Just Me

Paw Paw, MI

#2 Feb 22, 2014
Well, guess if you 'play, you pay'. Had you been smart enough, you would have had condoms available and use them. Hopefully you have learned from this experience and don't fall into bed with any Tom, Dick, Harry or Lotfi that comes along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael E. Guernsey KZ8O (Oct '07) Nov 12 max 36
Brian L Richards from Kalamazoo Nov 10 boundbc 1
Will Mattawan ever get broadband high speed int... (Oct '07) Nov 9 Hamilton Dr 31
Democrat Annie Brown To Challenge Nesbitt In 66... (Nov '13) Oct 30 Butch Renfro 17
FWB discreet Oct 29 Reinhard78 1
Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Oct '14 mick 798
Spring Lake Resort, located in Kalamazoo (Aug '10) Oct '14 Donna 15
Portage Dating
Find my Match

Portage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Portage News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Portage

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News