Trina L. Peake, 25, charged with murder in Kalamazoo Township stabbing

Mar 30, 2012 Full story: The Kalamazoo Gazette 6

A Kalamazoo woman has been charged in connection with a fatal stabbing in Kalamazoo Township Thursday.

Full Story
Teresa Miller

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2012
She is a good person an must have been in fear for her life to have done this!!
Vicki

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2012
Long time friend of the famliy,im so sorrythey are going tbrough this,but thats what the drug life does to a person.your in our prayer degloper famliy
Old friend

Allegan, MI

#3 Jun 3, 2012
This is what happens when you choose drugs.
unknown

Paw Paw, MI

#4 Jul 5, 2012
I think she should get life that family is crazy and they are very violent people and she took that mans life so she should have her life took to sorry but god says thall shall not kil them people are bad news!!!!!!
CHEYANNE ROBERTS

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2014
unknown wrote:
I think she should get life that family is crazy and they are very violent people and she took that mans life so she should have her life took to sorry but god says thall shall not kil them people are bad news!!!!!!
To whomever wrote this about my sister & my family needs to be confronted. How dare you sit there and say my sister deserves life in prison for protecting her own. Yes, our family might be a little crazy at time & things might get out of control but that does not give you any right to be like that. If I knew who you are, I would put you in your place. You don't even know what happend or why so keep your 2 cents out of it.#freebea
mistycole

United States

#6 Aug 21, 2014
i think she did perfect i would have done the same period he deserved it to the max i dnt care wut ppl have to say u aint in tht perdicumentso u really wouldnt kno wut u would do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Wed mick 798
Will Mattawan ever get broadband high speed int... (Oct '07) Oct 20 Mattawan resident 29
Spring Lake Resort, located in Kalamazoo (Aug '10) Oct 15 Donna 15
Review: Spring Lake Campground (Aug '09) Oct 15 Donna 241
Group claims they have found tarballs down rive... (Dec '13) Oct 13 Tuco Blondie 6
WWII Veteran from Kalamazoo Missing Photo Oct 12 Doug Campbell 1
ISO Heather Harris Oct 9 aniala 1
Portage Dating
Find my Match

Portage Jobs

Portage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Portage News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Portage

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]