Trina L. Peake, 25, charged with murd...

Trina L. Peake, 25, charged with murder in Kalamazoo Township stabbing

There are 7 comments on the The Kalamazoo Gazette story from Mar 30, 2012, titled Trina L. Peake, 25, charged with murder in Kalamazoo Township stabbing. In it, The Kalamazoo Gazette reports that:

A Kalamazoo woman has been charged in connection with a fatal stabbing in Kalamazoo Township Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kalamazoo Gazette.

Teresa Miller

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2012
She is a good person an must have been in fear for her life to have done this!!
Vicki

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2012
Long time friend of the famliy,im so sorrythey are going tbrough this,but thats what the drug life does to a person.your in our prayer degloper famliy
Old friend

Plainwell, MI

#3 Jun 3, 2012
This is what happens when you choose drugs.
unknown

Kalamazoo, MI

#4 Jul 5, 2012
I think she should get life that family is crazy and they are very violent people and she took that mans life so she should have her life took to sorry but god says thall shall not kil them people are bad news!!!!!!
CHEYANNE ROBERTS

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2014
unknown wrote:
I think she should get life that family is crazy and they are very violent people and she took that mans life so she should have her life took to sorry but god says thall shall not kil them people are bad news!!!!!!
To whomever wrote this about my sister & my family needs to be confronted. How dare you sit there and say my sister deserves life in prison for protecting her own. Yes, our family might be a little crazy at time & things might get out of control but that does not give you any right to be like that. If I knew who you are, I would put you in your place. You don't even know what happend or why so keep your 2 cents out of it.#freebea
mistycole

United States

#6 Aug 21, 2014
i think she did perfect i would have done the same period he deserved it to the max i dnt care wut ppl have to say u aint in tht perdicumentso u really wouldnt kno wut u would do
zoumonkie

Watertown, NY

#7 Apr 10, 2016
CHEYANNE ROBERTS wrote:
<quoted text>
To whomever wrote this about my sister & my family needs to be confronted. How dare you sit there and say my sister deserves life in prison for protecting her own. Yes, our family might be a little crazy at time & things might get out of control but that does not give you any right to be like that. If I knew who you are, I would put you in your place. You don't even know what happend or why so keep your 2 cents out of it.#freebea
The knife doesn't fall too far from the hand. How much is a little crazy? Defending your miscreant sister with threats of violence doesn't make your case.sounds like the entire family needs to be locked away for life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch Sep 20 Go Blue Forever 2
News Billionaire rescues Michigan city with cash to ... Sep 19 Rick 1
Foreign Links Around the Globe Sep 17 Davis 1
Will Mattawan ever get broadband high speed int... (Oct '07) Sep 4 Mattawan Momma 48
Why are you folks in Michigan so RUDE for? (Dec '10) Aug '16 meee 47
moving here (Jun '15) Jun '15 new 1
News Portage siblings rescued from Lake Michigan in ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 anon77 1

Portage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portage Mortgages