Refinery backer says he'll build his ...

Refinery backer says he'll build his own pipeline if necessary

There are 1 comment on the Terrace Standard story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Refinery backer says he'll build his own pipeline if necessary. In it, Terrace Standard reports that:

DAVID Black says he'll build his own pipeline to carry crude oil from Alberta if that's what it takes to supply a massive refinery he wants to build on the Dubose plateau north of Kitimat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Terrace Standard.

Michael Bruce

Vanderhoof, Canada

#1 Mar 13, 2013
How interesting that a story about Enbridge and their pipe dreams as well as a very rich but minor player in oil development should end up linked to your site.
As a Northern British Columbian, I would love to see a comment on the Terrace Standard about this story from you folks who have had experience with this sort of thing.

Thanks so much.
Love to visit sometime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitches in Kalamazoo 20 hr KalamazooRatPatrol 2
News Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Oct 8 Bill 811
Parolee charged with armed robbery in Rolex wat... (Jan '15) Oct 5 Jenna 2
News Kalamazoo school enrollment trends stand in sta... (Jun '14) Oct 5 Jenna 2
Borgess Rheumatology Oct 5 Whatsup 4
Rae Sills - Artist (Nov '06) Oct 4 laura sweet 6
kalazoo Oct 2 trey 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portage Mortgages