MISS DO IT ALL

Kalamazoo, MI

#1 Jul 25, 2012
Answer me his. How do you battle against a company that has put District Managers in place to do their bidding. Screw over your employee's , have your managers demoralize them in front of all there
customers, force them to do things that are clearly the upper managements job. And if they even try to complain, don't worry the DM will cover it up. The code of conduct is only for a employee that cant defend their self against the out of control Manager with power.

What do you do
Enouh BS

Troy, MO

#2 Jul 25, 2012
This is what they do. Now, I am a ex hurt manager who was told if I felt the need to follow my workmen comp and doctors order i would be looking for a NEW job . He made life hell for me until guess what? I got HURT AGAIN. I was trying to save my job by doing what i was told. He was looking for a way to fire me and he was going to use insaboranation for not following his orders.He had nothing else on me .
You think he decided to do this on his own? NOPE , he was told to get rid of me anyway he could, due to the fact I was on workmen comp.This was from corprate level.
I now have had three surgeys due to the harassment and abuse of this compnay and i'm not the only one who has had this happen to them . I now have limited use of my arm. All i can say is DO NOT GET HURT , they will harass and or fire you .
MISS DO IT ALL

Kalamazoo, MI

#3 Jul 25, 2012
So Mr. Are you ready for the next step, the only thing is we need to find a place for a virtual meeting grounds. since i still work for the devil. I will need you work in faith. you need to give me a way. we need to talk on a secured channel. I want to [QUOTE get this moving. Time is at hand you and I need to build our paper Trail and prepare to fight for all of our sisters and brothers that have destroyed. and united we stand and we will not fall. fall. and I have hit the bottom. All thier is for me is up. and my case is strong with hard documentation. All I want is the whole intire us region of abused employee's not to be afraid we are here. Time to bring this anti- American SOBS DOWN

= Enough BS"]This is what they do. Now, I am a ex hurt manager who was told if I felt the need to follow my workmen comp and doctors order i would be looking for a NEW job . He made life hell for me until guess what? I got HURT AGAIN. I was trying to save my job by doing what i was told. He was looking for a way to fire me and he was going to use insaboranation for not following his orders.He had nothing else on me .
You think he decided to do this on his own? NOPE , he was told to get rid of me anyway he could, due to the fact I was on workmen comp.This was from corprate level.
I now have had three surgeys due to the harassment and abuse of this compnay and i'm not the only one who has had this happen to them . I now have limited use of my arm. All i can say is DO NOT GET HURT , they will harass and or fire you .[/QUOTE]
MISS DO IT ALL

Kalamazoo, MI

#4 Jul 26, 2012
Come on people I know you guys hear are going threw worst stuff than we are.
Please respond Don't be afraid, They can't hurt you.
dgexemployee

Slidell, LA

#5 Oct 12, 2012
i just quit my job with DG today. They have had me stay over night to get the store into shape for corprate visits about once a month since i started seven months ago and they did not pay me over time for any of it. my manager was constantly on my case about everything knowing that i was not even trained. i didnt even watch the video we were supposed to watch after hired because it was a "waste of pay role". I was being trained as a third key. my managers were giving me their keys for the days i was in and they werent in and i was doing all managers duties including opening the store alone! may i add that i did all of this on sales associate pay. when i asked about the pay raise that i was supposed to be getting they took the keys away from me and said i was not getting promoted because my school schedule was going to interfere(which is B.S.)! i have worked under 3rd keys that attended the same university as me and could only work nights and weekends and it was never a problem for them. well ever since they told me i was not getting promoted my boss had been downgrading me. She resorted back to calling me names and stating my incompetence. which i believe is crap since i was her "star worker" and "would be a great manager" and "could even have my own store one day". I just recently found out that i am pregnant and have a restriction that i can not lift more than 30lbs. which is fine since most the freight does not exceed that limit as long as im not stocking chemicals. well i didnt have a ride to work one day, and may i add other employees have had this problem including managers,and i called my manager 2 hours before i was supposed to come in to tell her that and she was ugly with me cursing and hung up on me. then had my asm text me the next morning to say "dont waste your gas" that they have someone else coming in to take my shift and then when i tried going in a couple days later she told me she took me off the schedule for the rest of the week and wrote me up. so i quit because the dm is pretty much taking her side too. im sick of this company!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adventure Resorts of America Kalamazoo mi (Mar '14) 51 min unhappy camper 18
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) 2 hr JAH 170
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) 3 hr gamy 97
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 20 hr Eldorado 129
Review: Spring Lake Campground (Aug '09) Sat shelleytutoring a... 234
Why are you folks in Michigan so RUDE for? (Dec '10) Sep 19 PaulfromKZ 31
MI county sells injured mom's home over one tax... Sep 18 Pam Hollifield 1
•••
•••

Portage Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Portage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••