Work starts on Greenspire Shoppes in ...

Work starts on Greenspire Shoppes in Portage

There are 1 comment on the The Kalamazoo Gazette story from Aug 28, 2011, titled Work starts on Greenspire Shoppes in Portage. In it, The Kalamazoo Gazette reports that:

Construction has begun on the Greenspire Shoppes retail complex along West Centre Avenue, part of a proposed multimillion-dollar development that includes expansion of the Greenspire Apartments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kalamazoo Gazette.

Kim Myland

Kalamazoo, MI

#1 Aug 29, 2011
What a wonderful thing. Greenspire Apartments have really came along way. To put this addition onto the property will allow tenets another source to enjoy the already beautiful surroundings. There are many things to do at Greenspire, swimming,tennis,volleyball...t his will give another avenue to those who are elderly or disabled the opportunity to shop right at a walking distance.
I lived in Greenspire for only one year and LOVE IT. Not only a beautiful place, but the staff is amazing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) 18 hr Bill 811
Parolee charged with armed robbery in Rolex wat... (Jan '15) Oct 5 Jenna 2
News Kalamazoo school enrollment trends stand in sta... (Jun '14) Oct 5 Jenna 2
Borgess Rheumatology Oct 5 Whatsup 4
Rae Sills - Artist (Nov '06) Oct 4 laura sweet 6
kalazoo Oct 2 trey 1
Why are you folks in Michigan so RUDE for? (Dec '10) Sep 20 Go Blue Forever 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portage Mortgages