Rash of burglaries in Portage

Rash of burglaries in Portage

There are 3 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Apr 11, 2008, titled Rash of burglaries in Portage. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Numerous daytime burglaries have the Portage Police Department warning residents to be on the lookout.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

Wisen UP Michigan

Alaska Peninsula Nwr, AK

#1 Apr 11, 2008
Are there any more clues here ? Neither my corner store nor gas station has a garage...
Or maybe check the classifieds for a SUV in well kept condition from being "garaged"; white hi-tops are probably quite clean, too.
However, past observation shows that people with dark skin will park right in front of the door...
karen

Lansing, MI

#2 Apr 12, 2008
I have family that lives in Portage. It would be nice to know where these rashes are at.
kzoo cop

Kalamazoo, MI

#3 Apr 12, 2008
time to buy some home protection. a shotgun would work great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LGBT group asks Civil Rights Commission for leg... Aug 15 Gremlin 4
News Signs from Kalamazoo rally denounce KKK, neo-Na... Aug 15 Rick 1
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) Aug 3 Fun Facts 635
News Grievance filed over mowing goats at university... Jul 24 Faith 2
Will Mattawan ever get broadband high speed int... (Oct '07) Jul '17 East Point Dr 57
Animal cruelty May '17 Aware 1
Why are you folks in Michigan so RUDE for? (Dec '10) Feb '17 homegirl1 53

Portage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portage Mortgages